Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yeni Ngbakoto 21:55 - Aug 3 with 28841 viewskingo

According to French Media it looks like we have got one of our main attacking options. French youth international from Metz

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:04 - Aug 3 with 13141 viewsLongsufferingR

1 goal every 4 games playing as a winger. 24 years old. Sounds very promising.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:08 - Aug 3 with 13097 viewsSuffolk

A lot of people getting excited about this guy. I know absolutely nothing about him but will give an informed and detailed assessment on his attributes once I have watched five seconds of YouTube footage. Watch this space.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:16 - Aug 3 with 13036 viewsBklynRanger

I'm going to do the same thing and then either agree strongly or disagree profoundly with Suffolk's views. Back in a mo.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:16 - Aug 3 with 13034 viewsrsonist

http://www.sociosfcmetz.fr/20160803-mercato-rumeur-ngbakoto-en-championship-obra

This is all there is online from what I can see. Pretty sketchy. He was being strongly linked with Toulouse yesterday.

@ByrneBarry is playing the piper on this at the moment. (Never been known to be a wind up merchant to be fair).

Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:16 - Aug 3 with 13033 viewsSuffolk

He looks entertaining. Speaks kinda funny. I think he's from Norfolk.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:17 - Aug 3 with 13024 viewsLongsufferingR

I think I might have watched the wrong youtube video. I now know how to deliver a litter of spaniels by caesarean section.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:20 - Aug 3 with 12996 viewssimmo

Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:17 - Aug 3 by LongsufferingR

I think I might have watched the wrong youtube video. I now know how to deliver a litter of spaniels by caesarean section.

Bollocks, I went to like this and gave it a thumb down instead. I hope you're not too distraught at that down arrow and miss this endorsement, because it genuinely made me 'lol'

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:23 - Aug 3 with 12955 viewsLongsufferingR

Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:20 - Aug 3 by simmo

Bollocks, I went to like this and gave it a thumb down instead. I hope you're not too distraught at that down arrow and miss this endorsement, because it genuinely made me 'lol'

I just thought you were a spaniel lover or something. Anyway, I've seen the right video now and it took me a while to get used to a player with the number 23 on his back dribbling past defenders, scoring, getting decent crosses over. Hope this goes through.
Login to get fewer ads

Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:29 - Aug 3 with 12905 viewsBklynRanger

He looks rapid and tricky and all the other things I like to see in a highlights video. We'll have him loaned to Wycombe by November.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:29 - Aug 3 with 12900 viewssimmo

Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:23 - Aug 3 by LongsufferingR

I just thought you were a spaniel lover or something. Anyway, I've seen the right video now and it took me a while to get used to a player with the number 23 on his back dribbling past defenders, scoring, getting decent crosses over. Hope this goes through.

It's absolutely nothing more than conjecture and chat atm but in today's climate of 'please god just bloody sign someone', I'll take it!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:35 - Aug 3 with 12852 viewsaston_hoop

Was trying to remember this guys name the other day as we were heavily linked back in June. Based purely on the videos on Youtube, he looks quick and direct and entertaining in an unpredictable QPR kind of way. Sign him up.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:40 - Aug 3 with 12807 viewsenfieldargh

Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:23 - Aug 3 by LongsufferingR

Talking of being a spaniel lover

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:54 - Aug 3 with 12697 viewsLblock

If we sign him ..... then I shall call him George

This all sounds a bit dodgy to me.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:59 - Aug 3 with 12678 viewsted_hendrix

Yeni is a nice name so I'm in.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Yeni Ngbakoto on 23:02 - Aug 3 with 12657 viewsenfieldargh

Think his nickname is 'Le Rhino'

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Yeni Ngbakoto on 23:06 - Aug 3 with 12620 viewsLblock

Yeni Ngbakoto on 23:02 - Aug 3 by enfieldargh

George Le Rhino it is then....

Sorted

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Yeni Ngbakoto on 00:00 - Aug 4 with 12424 viewsNorthernr

Yeni Ngbakoto on 01:16 - Aug 4 with 12285 viewskensalriser

What if he's only any good on YouTube?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Yeni Ngbakoto on 07:53 - Aug 4 with 11905 viewsNorthernr

Yeni Ngbakoto on 01:16 - Aug 4 by kensalriser

What if he's only any good on YouTube?

Then we'll play all our games on YouTube.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 11:32 - Aug 4 with 11493 viewsAntti_Heinola

I once thought Rob Steiner's nickname was Rhino, because I thought I heard someone cal him Rhino. Called him 'Rhino' from the Loft for two or three games before I realised i was a pillock and no one else was calling him Rhino, however apt it might have been. Rhino.

Bare bones.

Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:11 - Aug 4 with 11332 viewsderbyhoop

They say he won't be staying with Metz, and talking about a 3 year deal.

12 goals and 11 assists last year.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:35 - Aug 4 with 11239 viewspaulparker

Yeni Ngbakoto on 11:32 - Aug 4 by Antti_Heinola

I once thought Rob Steiner's nickname was Rhino, because I thought I heard someone cal him Rhino. Called him 'Rhino' from the Loft for two or three games before I realised i was a pillock and no one else was calling him Rhino, however apt it might have been. Rhino.

Talking of Rob Steiner and going back to my days as a Mtg advisor for a bank in Ealing
I remember Sammy koejoe came in one day with a stunning (older woman) called Mrs Steiner , he was applying for a mortgage with this woman , I tried to summon up the words to ask if he had stolen robs wife but all I could meekly say was " good goal at the weekend sam" (sheff utd away )

he failed the Mtg application by the way as his credit was sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:40 - Aug 4 with 11206 viewsDorse

Pronounced 'Ree-no', non?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:08 - Aug 4 with 11071 viewshopphoops

Yeni Ngbakoto on 23:06 - Aug 3 by Lblock

George Le Rhino it is then....

Sorted

to the tune of Joe le taxi (uh huh)

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 11040 viewsdaveB

wouldn't be surprised if someone nicks him off us at the last minute
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024