Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl Henry 16:15 - Aug 7 with 2419 viewsLblock

As most will know I'm not Karl the carrion Henry's biggest fan.

Today I must say credit where credit's due. He had a really, really good game

A couple of obligatory needless surrenders of possession and still slow as a boat but he read the game well, turned over (hate that expression) possession well and gave it sensible

Well done Sir

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Karl Henry on 16:18 - Aug 7 with 2394 viewsbosh67

This is the same crap Karl Henry that played many a blinder throughout the second half of last season and was one of the only decent players in the year of our relegation. Yup, he's really crap that Karl Henry.

Proper honest hard working pro. Time we all accepted that he's a great example to the younger players. Plays hard and fair.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Karl Henry on 16:21 - Aug 7 with 2372 viewsPommyhoop

Fair play Sir..Just Disco and another couple of distinguished posters and the board would look pretty cool..Can see a few hats being eaten this season..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Karl Henry on 16:27 - Aug 7 with 2330 viewsWeaverQPR

Looks better with more energetic midfielders around him.

@WeavQPR

Karl Henry on 16:50 - Aug 7 with 2249 viewsNW10Hoop

Apart from the first half of last season when he was horribly off form, he's pretty much delivered everything you'd expect. Never really got the hatred aimed towards him from our own fans. Good performance today.
Karl Henry on 17:03 - Aug 7 with 2180 viewsDeepcutHoop

Karl Henry on 16:50 - Aug 7 by NW10Hoop

Apart from the first half of last season when he was horribly off form, he's pretty much delivered everything you'd expect. Never really got the hatred aimed towards him from our own fans. Good performance today.

Was never quite as bad as many made out, and always gave everything. Never deserved the hatred and humiliation he was on the end of.

A loud section of our fans had a far worse first half of last season than Karl Henry had tbh

Had a solid game today. Again.
Karl Henry on 17:20 - Aug 7 with 2100 viewspaulparker

To the tune of the adams family

Karl Henry , Karl Henry , Karl Henry
Clap, clap
He tackles and he passers , harries and harreses , he gets up people's arses his better than Roy Keane , Karl Henry, Karl Henry , Karl Henry clap , clap

Edit I'm on meds and zoned out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Karl Henry on 18:11 - Aug 7 with 1886 viewsDiscodroids

Good solid professional performance today from the oliver postgate bookend. The Paul simeonon of the band might turn out to be the next Bruce Foxton .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Karl Henry on 18:17 - Aug 7 with 1861 viewsconnell10

Gotta agree ive given Karl pelters on here but must admit he played well today!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Karl Henry on 19:24 - Aug 7 with 1695 viewsDANRANGER

Karl Henry on 18:17 - Aug 7 by connell10

Gotta agree ive given Karl pelters on here but must admit he played well today!

played well. It's only when he is trying to be the playmaker his game gets exposed. Can play a big part but has to have ability around him. Keep keeping it simple Karl.
Karl Henry on 21:40 - Aug 7 with 1520 viewsTGRRRSSS

He isnt crap but he can dose on the ball now and then and did give away possession which could have led to trouble.
However 7.5 out of 10 from me
Karl Henry on 22:22 - Aug 7 with 1391 viewsLblock

Karl Henry on 21:40 - Aug 7 by TGRRRSSS

He isnt crap but he can dose on the ball now and then and did give away possession which could have led to trouble.
However 7.5 out of 10 from me

I agree.... but that's 7 more than I would usually give him!!

I'm liking the competition we have in some areas of the squad -- should keep people on their toes and help with the high intensity approach JFH aiming for

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Karl Henry on 22:48 - Aug 7 with 1300 viewskensalriser

The JFH theme tune, played in the dressing room pre-match with Karl leading the vogueing moves.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024