Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Rs in Edinburgh for The Fringe? 08:35 - Aug 10 with 3419 viewsbillericaydicky

If any of you are or Scots Rs fans, I'm in a play called 'Irons', which I believe is the only Football related play on the fringe.

Yes its about West Ham, but all football fans will enjoy it and we've been 4 star rated and shortlisted for an award - it's a comedy and is very funny even if I say so myself. Check us out on t'internet.

If you come along give me a big URS!

Shameless plug over (thanks Clive)!

BD
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 23:52]
Any Rs in Edinburgh for The Fringe? on 08:36 - Aug 10 with 3414 viewsNorthernr

I might come, there last week of August.
Any Rs in Edinburgh for The Fringe? on 08:42 - Aug 10 with 3400 viewsbillericaydicky

Any Rs in Edinburgh for The Fringe? on 08:36 - Aug 10 by Northernr

I might come, there last week of August.

Please do Clive, we are on at 1.45pm during the last week, so won't mess up your nights out!

I assume you will be seeing Mr Walsh? I'm off to see his show on Sunday.
Any Rs in Edinburgh for The Fringe? on 23:54 - Aug 14 with 3297 viewsbillericaydicky

Really enjoyed Seann Walsh's show tonight - if any of you are in Edinburgh, it's a must see.

'We're top of the league', we're top of the league@ etc... hic.
Any Rs in Edinburgh for The Fringe? on 00:17 - Aug 15 with 3280 viewsPT17

Any Rs in Edinburgh for The Fringe? on 23:54 - Aug 14 by billericaydicky

Really enjoyed Seann Walsh's show tonight - if any of you are in Edinburgh, it's a must see.

'We're top of the league', we're top of the league@ etc... hic.

There next Friday until Tuesday, not fully booked out yet, booked a couple of things each day will have a look at popping along, saw Sean at Reading Festival a year or two ago, funny fella. Going with wife and 16yr old son so a varied couple of days of comedy, theatre and music ahead
Any Rs in Edinburgh for The Fringe? on 16:13 - Aug 15 with 3137 viewsbillericaydicky

Any Rs in Edinburgh for The Fringe? on 00:17 - Aug 15 by PT17

There next Friday until Tuesday, not fully booked out yet, booked a couple of things each day will have a look at popping along, saw Sean at Reading Festival a year or two ago, funny fella. Going with wife and 16yr old son so a varied couple of days of comedy, theatre and music ahead

Seann Walsh was really good and I also recommend a show called 'Wild Thing' about Oliver Reed, really well acted and funny.

Oh and of course my play 'Irons' as per my original post. Come along and see it and give me a big URsss' - Enjoy!
Any Rs in Edinburgh for The Fringe? on 16:17 - Aug 15 with 3134 viewsBoston

A play called 'Irons' not sold out at the Fringe!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Any Rs in Edinburgh for The Fringe? on 00:01 - Aug 16 with 3061 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Good luck to you, break a leg and all that.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Any Rs in Edinburgh for The Fringe? on 08:08 - Aug 16 with 3015 viewsPT17

Any Rs in Edinburgh for The Fringe? on 16:13 - Aug 15 by billericaydicky

Seann Walsh was really good and I also recommend a show called 'Wild Thing' about Oliver Reed, really well acted and funny.

Oh and of course my play 'Irons' as per my original post. Come along and see it and give me a big URsss' - Enjoy!

Saw "Wild Thing' last year at the James Theatre - with Q&A session with his son, great performance by the chap playing Oliver Reed, now filling up schedule, including Transporting and Randy writes a novel mixed bag!
Will be taking QPR tops upto Fringe for Seans performance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024