Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor at the R's box office. 11:23 - Aug 12 with 18141 viewsWilloW4

Take a bow fella, you are one of the thickets pricks I've ever had the displeasure to talk to.. As the ticket online went down earlier, I thought I'd ring the box office.. Bad idea.. Welcome to Connors world. I don't think I've ever spoken to such a disinterested bored fecking idiot in my life..and I told him so.. I understand people hating their jobs etc, but feck me, just pretend you give a shite Connor..
Connor at the R's box office. on 11:31 - Aug 12 with 9873 viewsfrancisbowles

I've had the pleasure of dealing with Commor on a number of occasions and I have always been very pleased with his help and the outcome. In fact over the last six or seven years I have found all the box office staff extremely helpful.
Connor at the R's box office. on 11:31 - Aug 12 with 9869 viewsNW5Hoop

You told him him that, fine. But was it really necessary to come on here and name someone and humiliate them? It seems a nasty thing to do.

Also, it's "thickest" not "thickets". Unless he was hiding out in the bushes.
Connor at the R's box office. on 11:31 - Aug 12 with 9869 viewskingsburyR

In all fairness Ive dealt with Connor a few times and he's been more than helpful.

Maybe its the heat?????

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Connor at the R's box office. on 11:34 - Aug 12 with 9839 viewsWilloW4

Connor at the R's box office. on 11:31 - Aug 12 by francisbowles

I've had the pleasure of dealing with Commor on a number of occasions and I have always been very pleased with his help and the outcome. In fact over the last six or seven years I have found all the box office staff extremely helpful.

I've never had any bother with box office staff before mate, must have just got Connor on a bad day...a very bad day.
Connor at the R's box office. on 11:37 - Aug 12 with 9818 viewsizlingtonhoop

Connor at the R's box office. on 11:34 - Aug 12 by WilloW4

I've never had any bother with box office staff before mate, must have just got Connor on a bad day...a very bad day.

I was unaware of his existence before this week. Then I fuffed up my ticket purchase for Wednesday. A quick email and Conor sorted out the money back and points allocation quickly, efficiently and politely.

We all have off-days I guess.
Connor at the R's box office. on 11:37 - Aug 12 with 9813 viewsWilloW4

Connor at the R's box office. on 11:31 - Aug 12 by NW5Hoop

You told him him that, fine. But was it really necessary to come on here and name someone and humiliate them? It seems a nasty thing to do.

Also, it's "thickest" not "thickets". Unless he was hiding out in the bushes.

Probably not ,no... When shelling out money, some politeness and manners wouldn't go amiss. Thanks for the spelling lesson.
Connor at the R's box office. on 11:47 - Aug 12 with 9760 views1MoreBrightonR

no need to name someone online if you ask me...he didnt exactly do anything malicious.
Connor at the R's box office. on 11:56 - Aug 12 with 9717 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I've dealt with him a few times and found him very helpful. Perhaps there are two conors?
Login to get fewer ads

Connor at the R's box office. on 11:57 - Aug 12 with 9706 viewsaston_hoop

Connor at the R's box office. on 11:56 - Aug 12 by CroydonCaptJack

I've dealt with him a few times and found him very helpful. Perhaps there are two conors?

You could be on to something. We've been picking the box office guy up front and the grumpy ex Peterborough striker manning the phones by accident.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Connor at the R's box office. on 11:58 - Aug 12 with 9696 viewsStanisgod

Ive dealt with Connor many times and he is always excellent. E mails and phones when necessary and goes the extra mile.
I agree, to name him on here is disgraceful even if you have a beef, just write in and name him then.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Connor at the R's box office. on 11:59 - Aug 12 with 9690 viewsqprxtc

I'm sure Connor will be chuffed at reading this and his day has got a whole lot better.
Connor at the R's box office. on 12:18 - Aug 12 with 9609 viewsultramagnetic

and you are not thick when you can't spell thickest?
Connor at the R's box office. on 12:23 - Aug 12 with 9574 viewsN12Hoop

Dealt with Connor myself this week and I agree he does sound bored and disinterested. But to be fair to the bloke I asked him if he could do a couple of things to help me out and he did and called me back with the resolution. So yes his phone manner could possibly do with a bit of polishing, but he did what was needed and I guess that's what counts.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Connor at the R's box office. on 12:25 - Aug 12 with 9555 viewsgjc104

Connor at the R's box office. on 11:58 - Aug 12 by Stanisgod

Ive dealt with Connor many times and he is always excellent. E mails and phones when necessary and goes the extra mile.
I agree, to name him on here is disgraceful even if you have a beef, just write in and name him then.

Agreed, Conor has always been very helpful online and by phone whenever I dealt with him
Connor at the R's box office. on 12:25 - Aug 12 with 9555 viewsSuffolkHoop

It's a bit OTT to come on a forum and name him.
Connor at the R's box office. on 12:29 - Aug 12 with 9532 viewsWilloW4

Connor at the R's box office. on 12:23 - Aug 12 by N12Hoop

Dealt with Connor myself this week and I agree he does sound bored and disinterested. But to be fair to the bloke I asked him if he could do a couple of things to help me out and he did and called me back with the resolution. So yes his phone manner could possibly do with a bit of polishing, but he did what was needed and I guess that's what counts.

Fair point N12Hoop... In fairness, he took my number and someone else sorted my stuff out an hour later..I've called Connor back and apologised for 'naming him out'..he didn't seem to give a monkeys either way..so his laid back attitude is still intact.. No harm done.
Connor at the R's box office. on 12:41 - Aug 12 with 9449 viewsqprxtc

Connor at the R's box office. on 12:29 - Aug 12 by WilloW4

Fair point N12Hoop... In fairness, he took my number and someone else sorted my stuff out an hour later..I've called Connor back and apologised for 'naming him out'..he didn't seem to give a monkeys either way..so his laid back attitude is still intact.. No harm done.

Good on you for calling him back. I can say having, had to deal with the public on a day to day basis for years, it's very hard to be enthusiastic and pleasant all the time.....
Connor at the R's box office. on 12:41 - Aug 12 with 9446 viewsdanehoop

Just to add that Connor was brilliant helping me sort things out when I took danehoop junior for his first R's game last season.

Never knowingly understood

Connor at the R's box office. on 12:49 - Aug 12 with 9396 viewseghamranger

Conor sorted my enq out too. Never spoken to him but on e mail he was very efficient.
Connor at the R's box office. on 13:10 - Aug 12 with 9320 viewsrsonist

Was this about an inability/dismissiveness/lack of initiative in resolving an issue (you did call him an idiot) or simply his general service manner you found not to your expectations?

I've worked in a retail environment before and I must say I've never quite fully got my head around the personal demands some people place on their transactional custom. Would be good to get a better understanding.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 13:11]
Connor at the R's box office. on 13:15 - Aug 12 with 9278 viewsJeff

#Istandwithconnor
#JeSuisConnor
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 13:16]

Can we not knock it?

Connor at the R's box office. on 13:28 - Aug 12 with 9200 viewsNorthernr

I would ordinarily delete this, but as there's been loads of nice comments about the lad since I'm leaving it.
Connor at the R's box office. on 13:44 - Aug 12 with 9139 viewsWokingR

Connor at the R's box office. on 12:29 - Aug 12 by WilloW4

Well done and good for you

I hope that everyone who was so keen to point out that perhaps Connor was having a bad day will be happy to apply the same theory to you
Connor at the R's box office. on 13:51 - Aug 12 with 9078 viewsDiscodroids

Connor at the R's box office. on 11:37 - Aug 12 by WilloW4

Probably not ,no... When shelling out money, some politeness and manners wouldn't go amiss. Thanks for the spelling lesson.

What have you done Willow me old mucker.. this thread is going to go on now longer than Tony Blackburn went he went Insane on his Breakfast show and played Bobby Goldsboro's 'Honey' on Continuous rotation for 517 hours and 38 minutes when his Richard the Third , Tessa wyatt , Fuc ked off with Richard O'sullivan from 'Man about the House'.

I would have said longer than the lfw brexit thread, but since Mankind has evolved to harness the powers of Telekinesis during that thread..you knew i was going to say that.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 13:52]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Connor at the R's box office. on 13:53 - Aug 12 with 9069 viewsPinnerPaul

Connor at the R's box office. on 13:28 - Aug 12 by Northernr

I would ordinarily delete this, but as there's been loads of nice comments about the lad since I'm leaving it.

Indeed, he's halfway to an OBE on here!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024