Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stan Bowles testimonial 13:58 - Aug 17 with 2862 viewsswitchingcode

Sorry if mentioned elsewhere but there was a couple of your fans at our game last night who were trying to organise a testimonial game for him and had a petition (which I along with many around me signed ) to get this to happen.Said the owners of your club have refused.Poor Stan is in a bad way as we all know and think they were trying to get all his former clubs to get involved think they got a good response from Forrest fans as well.
Stan Bowles testimonial on 14:15 - Aug 17 with 2824 viewsNorthernr

Yes the petition is going around our games at the moment as well.
I don't think QPR have refused, there's a meeting between the organisers and Lee Hoos (our CEO) at the club early in September and they're gathering names on he petition to show the strength of feeling for this to go ahead.

There's an online petition here if people who don't get to the games regularly or haven't signed a clip board yet want to get involved

https://www.change.org/p/tony-fernandes-benefit-match-for-stan-bowles-at-loftus-
Stan Bowles testimonial on 15:21 - Aug 17 with 2706 viewsBoston

I signed the petition but did not make a donation as I was concerned about card details being given to a site where I did not see my security give the ok. More than happy to cut a cheque if there's a name / address?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Stan Bowles testimonial on 16:55 - Aug 17 with 2576 viewsRBlock

I think at the clubs hands are rather full at the moment with the transfer window and all that. I'd expect it to be given proper consideration come September. Don't think that is unreasonable.
Stan Bowles testimonial on 21:51 - Aug 17 with 2423 viewsloftboy

I went to stans testimonial in 1989, legend had it he took the cash and blew the lot in the bookies.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024