Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 11:02 - Sep 13 with 23231 viewsDubaiR

Started the Wigan away one and not seen one for tonight.

No idea on starting line up as no idea who is fit but we need Lynch or Caulker back in to partner Hall tonight IMO.

I would line up 4231 as we are a counter attacking side and Newcastle will come at us so actually thinks that may work for us tonight.

Match Thread on 11:05 - Sep 13 with 6286 viewsDesertBoot

If we are as slow and defensive minded as we were on Saturday, Newcastle could pick us off 1-0 or 2-0 with ease.
We need to get at them early as they are controlling games from the outset since they started winning. Optimistically I'll say we get it right and win 2-1.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Match Thread on 11:16 - Sep 13 with 6265 viewsadhoc_qpr

1-0 to Newcastle i think.

We'll be typically blunt in attack but i think we'll frustrate them for a while before conceding at some point in the second half, probably late on.

We might snatch a draw if we play Caulker, Borysiuk and Yeni instead of Onouha, Henry and El Khayati though - maybe with a Caulker header from a corner.
Match Thread on 11:28 - Sep 13 with 6242 viewseghamranger

Defo need a change. Hope polter is fit and If he is they should play the new polish winger. Ah karate isn't good enough. Caulker and Hall centre backs please
Match Thread on 11:37 - Sep 13 with 6229 viewsBklynRanger

The new Polish winger should be available shouldn't he? And Luongo might have shaken off his jet lag.

Maybe we'll cause an upset of some kind?
Match Thread on 12:01 - Sep 13 with 6187 viewsRBlock

Dave MC saying Polter is doubtful, and Luongo has been ill since returning. This raises the question of Sylla v Wash. IMO Wash may be a better shout to hit them on the break, if we are being pegged back. There are a few permutations here, that make it difficult to predict the line up. I can imagine he will want to keep Henry in.
Match Thread on 12:42 - Sep 13 with 6137 viewsDorse

I have a good feeling about this one. I don't believe Newcarsole are as good as they are made out to be. Equally, I don't think we're as bad as all that.

Caulker could return but that moves Nedward out to the right which is less helpful. We'll almost certainly see Henry in the middle but we have options if Borysiuk and Wszolek are available. I'd prefer them not to shift Cousins out to the right but I doubt they'll select Shodipo tonight, which is a shame. I think we'll line up:

Smithies
Ned, Hall, Caulker, Bidwell
Henry, Boyrsiuk
Cousins, Chery, Hai Karate
Washington

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread on 12:45 - Sep 13 with 6134 viewsWadR

Interested to see whether Jimmy reverts to using Cousins wide given this is the first time we've played a top team. While Shodipo was impressive once again on Saturday, I wonder whether this is the right game for him, especially with so little rest time. So I wouldn't be surprised if the only midfield change is Borysiuk for Shodipo (not that I'd like to see that at all).

After a relatively bright second half performance, I think Washington deserves a chance from the start. Think this could be the ideal game for him, fancy him to have more joy against Lascelles and Mbemba than a half fit Polter or Sylla would.

Realistic prediction 2-0 to Newcastle. Hopeful prediction 2-0 to Rangers (Wash brace).

Edit - just looked at oddschecker for FGS tonight. For some reason Onuoha is comfortably the longest odds offered by Paddy Power @ 66/1. By comparison you get the generous odds of 40/1 for Osman Kakay to be FGS.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 12:47]
Match Thread on 13:36 - Sep 13 with 6071 viewscorse

could be like this......
smithies
onuoha hall caulker bidwell
borysiuk cousins
wszolek chery shopido
sylla

with this me might have a change.
dont want washington to start. waste of time and money so far. was poor at the end of last season was poor at the euro and have been poor this season.
heart says 2-1. sylla and chery.
but newcastle has been so bloody good my head says 0-4 newcastle.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 14:42 - Sep 13 with 6004 viewseghamranger

Match Thread on 13:36 - Sep 13 by corse

could be like this......
smithies
onuoha hall caulker bidwell
borysiuk cousins
wszolek chery shopido
sylla

with this me might have a change.
dont want washington to start. waste of time and money so far. was poor at the end of last season was poor at the euro and have been poor this season.
heart says 2-1. sylla and chery.
but newcastle has been so bloody good my head says 0-4 newcastle.

Think this looks a decent team. I like Washington, think his pace will worry teams, don't know how good Cilla is in the air.
Match Thread on 14:50 - Sep 13 with 5986 viewspaulparker

We will win 2-1 or 3-1
typical QPR , beat the big teams lose to the crap ones

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Thread on 15:13 - Sep 13 with 5952 viewsWeaverQPR

I think we will get tonked. Someone will make us pay for these performances. 0-3

@WeavQPR

Match Thread on 15:25 - Sep 13 with 5925 viewsWatford_Ranger

Fancy us far more tonight than at Huddersfield. Would take a draw but hope we have a real go at them. Don't think there's anything to fear.
Match Thread on 16:52 - Sep 13 with 5822 viewsDando

Think we need to start playing to our strengths instead of being so cautious. We are doing well in terms of points this season, but I think this team has the potential to play so much better if we are more positive. Don't see the point of playing too defensively and inviting teams onto us, when we have decent enough players to win a lot of games in this division. In this division, everyone is capable of beating anyone, especially at home
Match Thread on 17:18 - Sep 13 with 5768 viewsJAPRANGERS

5-5 init??
Match Thread on 17:38 - Sep 13 with 5736 viewsdaveB

Match Thread on 16:52 - Sep 13 by Dando

Think we need to start playing to our strengths instead of being so cautious. We are doing well in terms of points this season, but I think this team has the potential to play so much better if we are more positive. Don't see the point of playing too defensively and inviting teams onto us, when we have decent enough players to win a lot of games in this division. In this division, everyone is capable of beating anyone, especially at home

I think the idea is to be cautious early in the season, pick up points and settle in mid table then improve as the season goes on and the new players settle in
Match Thread on 17:39 - Sep 13 with 5735 viewsconnell10

I hate focking Newcastle and all their delude fans!! W ankers all!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match Thread on 18:52 - Sep 13 with 5615 viewsderbyhoop

Team In/ Not sure about the formation with 5 defenders selected. Perhaps

Smithies
Onouha, Hall, Caulker, Bidwell
Perch, Henry
Cousins, Chery, Ngbakoto
Washington

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread on 18:53 - Sep 13 with 5605 viewsOldPedro

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Match Thread on 18:54 - Sep 13 with 5592 viewsFredManRave

What's the spread on the number of goals in the game?!

There's no way aye man I can see this finishing 0-0.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Thread on 18:56 - Sep 13 with 5574 viewsElHoop

How will they line up?

Smithies
Onuoha Hall Caulker
Perch Bidwell
Cousins Henry
Ngbakoto Chery Washington
Match Thread on 18:56 - Sep 13 with 5573 viewseghamranger

Karl Henry 😡😡😡

Lets attack and play entertaining football Jimmy ffs
Match Thread on 19:00 - Sep 13 with 5529 viewsElHoop

Bloody Mitrovic starts for them for the first time this season I think.

Got a bad feeling about this.
Match Thread on 19:07 - Sep 13 with 5460 viewsHayesender

No sign of Sandro again I see.

Still picking up his fcking wages I bet

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Match Thread on 19:09 - Sep 13 with 5445 viewscorse

What a crap starting XI. 5 defenders and 4 midfielders and 1 waste of space forward. Wont get a shoot towards their goal before the 87 th minute. Jebus...
Match Thread on 19:11 - Sep 13 with 5423 viewsFredManRave

Now would be a great time for Washington to put his shooting boots on....

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024