Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is JFH tactics ? 21:18 - Sep 13 with 2949 viewsQPR1882

He seems to set the team up at HQ to play for a draw which makes it easy for the away team, As Preston,Blackburn and Newcastle have found.

Looking at the last few games at home to be honest we should have lost against Blackburn and lost against Newcastle and Preston, when is JFH going to stop being so negative ? looking at Burtons record under him he was just as negative then, lots of draws and scoring a lot less goals then teams around him.

Time he started being more positive at home or we could find how self in the shite come January.
What is JFH tactics ? on 21:24 - Sep 13 with 2925 viewsted_hendrix

Quite sure you don't need telling but our last three home games have produced 1 bloody point, 1 bloody goal and so far we've conceded 8 bastard goals.
Given the fact that like it or not Newcastle and their Manager are way above our standard tonight and the previous two home games make for dreadful reading.
Don't know what his tactics are, I know they aint working though.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What is JFH tactics ? on 21:25 - Sep 13 with 2916 viewsted_hendrix

Make that conceded 9 goals conceded.

What is JFH tactics ? on 21:28 - Sep 13 with 2896 viewsessextaxiboy

Yep we are probably down already ...
What is JFH tactics ? on 21:28 - Sep 13 with 2893 viewsGloucs_R

Negative, boring football. Nick a goal, keep a clean sheet.....FAIL

Poll: Are we staying up?

What is JFH tactics ? on 21:31 - Sep 13 with 2875 viewsted_hendrix

What is JFH tactics ? on 21:28 - Sep 13 by essextaxiboy

Who said anything about going down?

What is JFH tactics ? on 21:32 - Sep 13 with 2871 viewsjohncharles

What is JFH tactics ? on 21:28 - Sep 13 by essextaxiboy

It's a slippery slope Essex. We've lost to the teams below us and got obliterated by the first top team we've met.

Strong and stable my arse.

What is JFH tactics ? on 21:34 - Sep 13 with 2844 viewsessextaxiboy

What is JFH tactics ? on 21:32 - Sep 13 by johncharles

It's a slippery slope Essex. We've lost to the teams below us and got obliterated by the first top team we've met.

Are you sure ..its September and we have over 100 pts to play for .
What is JFH tactics ? on 21:36 - Sep 13 with 2830 viewskropotkin41

What is JFH tactics ? on 21:32 - Sep 13 by johncharles

Put it this way, we'll all be hoping for a bit of a fight back on Saturday........ I wonder how many hardy souls are off up to Huddersfield. Jeez.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

What is JFH tactics ? on 21:47 - Sep 13 with 2710 viewsFloridaR

I'm not sure if JH can change anything as playing completely predictable & readable 4-2-3-1 (4-5-1). I find the system characterless and players are functional robots in a sense. Opponents may find it difficult but can break down & kill this system of play very easily, the problem of this system of play is worrying if 'tech director ' ramsey ' has this deployed as a clubwide format. Could get in any Coach to be honest to run a system of play, JFH's seems to be failing tactically and struggling to get the side goals.
Highlite 2016-17 season with JFH as Ramsey 2, deer in headlights act.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

What is JFH tactics ? on 22:30 - Sep 13 with 2498 viewsMatch82

What is JFH tactics ? on 21:36 - Sep 13 by kropotkin41

Put it this way, we'll all be hoping for a bit of a fight back on Saturday........ I wonder how many hardy souls are off up to Huddersfield. Jeez.

This, I think, is the key question.
We've had some bad days at the office recently but this one is particularly painful. It would make a real statement about the togetherness of this team we keep hearing about if they (and JFH) come out prepared to wage war on saturday to win the points. Big reaction needed.
What is JFH tactics ? on 22:44 - Sep 13 with 2404 viewsdavman

What is JFH tactics ? on 21:36 - Sep 13 by kropotkin41

...but his tactics may well be better away from home. We seem incapable of breaking down teams that set up not to concede, but have half a chance catching them on the break.

Straws. Clutching.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

What is JFH tactics ? on 22:44 - Sep 13 with 2400 viewsBostonR

It's bloody obvious that playing one up front at home is not working.
It's bloody obvious that Washington is not a Championship forward.
It's bloody obvious that Onuaha is not a right back.
It's bloody obvious that if Onuaha is not playing centre-back he should be on the bench.
It's bloody obvious that Perch is not a winger.
It's bloody obvious that Henry is too slow.
It was bloody obvious that after 10 mins tonight we were going to get slaughtered.
It was bloody obvious that if you give Shelvey thr freedom of LR he will run us ragged.
All bloody obvious to everyone at the game tonight apart from JFH.
Having watched Preston embarrass us, Blackburn deservedly take a point and Newcastle rip us a new one I have serious doubts about JFH.
What is JFH tactics ? on 22:53 - Sep 13 with 2327 viewsHooparoo

What is JFH tactics ? on 22:44 - Sep 13 by BostonR

It's bloody obvious that if Onuaha is not playing centre-back he should be on the bench.
It was bloody obvious that after 10 mins tonight we were going to get slaughtered.
It was bloody obvious that if you give Shelvey thr freedom of LR he will run us ragged.
Having watched Preston embarrass us, Blackburn deservedly take a point and Newcastle rip us a new one I have serious doubts about JFH.

+1.

All good points mate.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

What is JFH tactics ? on 22:55 - Sep 13 with 2301 viewsDesertBoot

So stifled in midfield but opened up a bit tonight and Shelvey ripped us to shreds.

Wish I could be like David Watts

What is JFH tactics ? on 23:02 - Sep 13 with 2250 viewsichbinnaughty

What is JFH tactics ? on 22:55 - Sep 13 by DesertBoot

So stifled in midfield but opened up a bit tonight and Shelvey ripped us to shreds.

It doesn't matter what level of football you're talking about but if you task a man with closing the space on Shelvey throughout the game (doesn't have to be one man - players have brains, have played football their whole lives, and can share the task I'm sure), and get right in his face whenever he receives he ball, then you're going to null his effect on the game.
Only exceptionally gifted players will be coping with that and, after the podcast, Taarabt he ain't.
What is JFH tactics ? on 23:02 - Sep 13 with 2244 viewsDejR_vu

2-0 down at half time. Makes his first tactical substitution at 4-0 down. Draw your own conclusions on his tactical acumen.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

What is JFH tactics ? on 23:05 - Sep 13 with 2219 viewsBakes

After tonight's humiliation things will have to change. There needs to be some serious words said, we simply cannot carry on playing this way, he has attacking players at his disposal yet he's not using them, I've said before, when we signed Washington, Cousins, Ngbakoto, Wszolek etc the club put a compilation up on social media and the website showing how good the player is, in each case it has shown those players running at goal, shooting from the edge of the box, beating their man and setting up goals, I haven't seen any of that from any of these players, Cousins tore us a new one last season, he looks like a different player.

Washington mite as well had walked off the pitch and sat in the stand tonight, long balls aimlessly lumped up the field to him when he has two giant CB's on his back. It's never ever going to work. It's pointless and simply means we give the ball back to the opposition. It's basic stuff yet we carried on and on and on with it.

The amount of times there wingers were left with acres of space on the wing, the ball was switched from one side of the pitch to the winger and Ned or Bidwell were no where to be seen.

Shelvey completely bossed it tonight, everything went through him yet we had Henry sitting infront of the back 4, how about we put him on Shelvey? Stop him ticking things over? Not a chance.

Newcastle looked like they had an extra 2 men out tonight, we were run ragged and it stinks of a manager who has no plan b. I only hope that some good can come out of this pathetic result and that is JFH finally realises he needs to set us up in a more attacking way, were simply not scoring enough goals from open play, we seriously can't go the whole season hoping to score from free kicks and corners.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 23:11]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

What is JFH tactics ? on 23:06 - Sep 13 with 2205 viewsessextaxiboy

What is JFH tactics ? on 21:31 - Sep 13 by ted_hendrix

Who said anything about going down?

Sorry I took" We could be in the shite come January " to mean that we may be in danger of relagation towards the end of the season .
What is JFH tactics ? on 23:07 - Sep 13 with 2200 viewsbosh67

What is JFH tactics ? on 22:44 - Sep 13 by BostonR

Bang on. JFH is the problem. He's starting to make Ramsey look like f*cking Einstein. At least Ramsey had no previous management experience. JFH is so far out of his depth he is more marooned than his one striker policy. We had all 11 men in our area defending every set piece and we still conceded. We have no one up front if we get the ball. It is f*cking pub football.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024