Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? 08:57 - Sep 18 with 16504 viewsNortholt_Rs

I say yes.... I've seen no improvement in the team under these two in fact we're going backwards. The most alarming signs are our all too obvious lack of any goal threat and the awful drossball being served up each and every game. Something has to give...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 09:16 - Sep 18 with 5532 viewsQPR_Jim

"Tottenham Les"
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 09:36 - Sep 18 with 5484 viewsessextaxiboy

Is that the Tottenham Les who played 163 times for us and scored 81 goals .

IE one in two

That Tottenham Les ?
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 09:37 - Sep 18 with 5480 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

'Tottenham Les'

I don't know your age, but by what you said i'm guessing you are older than 40.

You are right out of order.

Imagine if I started signing the phrase 'Brentford Stan' or 'Fulham Rodney' around. I'd be hounded out of town and rightly so.

Disgrace.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 09:52 - Sep 18 with 5443 viewsNortholt_Rs

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 09:37 - Sep 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

'Tottenham Les'

Imagine if I started signing the phrase 'Brentford Stan' or 'Fulham Rodney' around. I'd be hounded out of town and rightly so.

Disgrace.

...and Chelscum Jimbo. Double disgrace!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 10:08 - Sep 18 with 5388 viewsLadbrokeR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 09:16 - Sep 18 by QPR_Jim

"Tottenham Les"

Exactly Marsh Bowles Ferdinand
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 12:18 - Sep 18 with 5218 viewsrsonist

I've seen it all now. Christ.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 12:37 - Sep 18 with 5165 viewsJogo

I always got the impression "Sir Leslie" thought he was bigger and better than our pokey little club when he was a player and couldn't wait to jump ship when the opportunity arose. I think some of you look at him through rose tinted spectacles because he scored a few goals for us back in the day. Stan & Rodney are self confessed R's supporters...they may not have started life that way, but now we are their number 1 club....the same can't be said about big time Charlie Leslie.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:05 - Sep 18 with 5083 viewskensalriser

Let's fck them all off, hire a big name manager, give him a massive wad of cash to replace the entire squad and we can do the whole thing all over again. Sound like a plan?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:05 - Sep 18 with 5081 viewsJuzzie

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 12:37 - Sep 18 by Jogo

I always got the impression "Sir Leslie" thought he was bigger and better than our pokey little club when he was a player and couldn't wait to jump ship when the opportunity arose. I think some of you look at him through rose tinted spectacles because he scored a few goals for us back in the day. Stan & Rodney are self confessed R's supporters...they may not have started life that way, but now we are their number 1 club....the same can't be said about big time Charlie Leslie.

Couldn't wait to jump? I got the feeling at the time that he went a year or two later than he could have.
His move to Newcastle certainly didnt feel it was sudden.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:11 - Sep 18 with 5059 viewsPlanetHonneywood

My beef about Les, is how does a bloke with no real/previous experience, much less proven track record of having been successful in such a role, gets offered the DoF position?

Especially when you consider the utter mess we were in, the ramifications of further failure and yet, he's appointed managers and sanctioned the spending of millions of pounds!

As I posted yesterday about the manager situation, the problems at QPR are higher up than the fans, players, manager and DoF, and have been gathering apace since the cowboys arrived from F1. I know some lament Austin and Taraabt, but the biggest loss to the club in recent years was that of Mr. Bhatia.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:16 - Sep 18 with 5034 viewsRangersDave

If JFH goes, whether he does the honourable thing or gets sacked, Les should go.

He's shown no aptitude for picking a manager (2 out of 2 so far) and has, dubious / questionable decisions in his choice of footballer, or indeed if he's not doing recruiting, his dubious decision to back JFH's choices of player.

I really don't see much in this team that makes me think we have players able to give us mid to upper mid stability this season. That's worrying.

And before you all say 'well there's 100 points to play for' , please realize that later in the season nerves will start to really hit if we haven't gone and got those points early doors in the season. It's always harder to try and fight your way out of trouble than to avoid trouble in the first place.

In all honesty, and purge (should one happen) should include Les, Jimmy, and Ramsey.
3 guys who have not proved anything at Rangers and are looking more and more like a chink of change we could save, rather than waste.

Still, let's see what the next 3 games bring before we sound the death knell, and try to get behind the dream that JFH is lulling the league into thinking we are push overs before we 'erupt' and decimate the rest of them in free flowing , attacking football, abolishing crab football and passbacks and replaceMing them with players running with the ball while others run into space to receive etc etc etc etc etc.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:17 - Sep 18 with 5029 viewsWatford_Ranger

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:11 - Sep 18 by PlanetHonneywood

My beef about Les, is how does a bloke with no real/previous experience, much less proven track record of having been successful in such a role, gets offered the DoF position?

Especially when you consider the utter mess we were in, the ramifications of further failure and yet, he's appointed managers and sanctioned the spending of millions of pounds!

As I posted yesterday about the manager situation, the problems at QPR are higher up than the fans, players, manager and DoF, and have been gathering apace since the cowboys arrived from F1. I know some lament Austin and Taraabt, but the biggest loss to the club in recent years was that of Mr. Bhatia.

Yeah but he went on a training course so it's cool.

What does he actually do every day? I don't mean that as a pop at him, I just don't know.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:22 - Sep 18 with 5013 viewsLongsufferingR

Blimey. Is this thread meant as a challenge to see who can come out with the most ignorant, childish, ill-considered post ever witnessed on a message board?

If so, the challenge is working. Keep it up guys.

Burnley Hoos out!! What does he do all day?
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:26 - Sep 18 with 4999 viewsLongsufferingR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 09:37 - Sep 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

'Tottenham Les'

Disgrace.

I think you may have guessed about 35 years too many.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:33 - Sep 18 with 4978 viewsWatford_Ranger

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:22 - Sep 18 by LongsufferingR

Blimey. Is this thread meant as a challenge to see who can come out with the most ignorant, childish, ill-considered post ever witnessed on a message board?

If the question of what Ferdinand does all day is that simple then I'm sure someone can answer it.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:35 - Sep 18 with 4971 viewsLongsufferingR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:33 - Sep 18 by Watford_Ranger

If the question of what Ferdinand does all day is that simple then I'm sure someone can answer it.

It's the questioner that's simple not the question.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:36 - Sep 18 with 4968 viewsDeepcutHoop

'Tottenham Les' ffs

If nothing else, the hilarious habit of people using these pathetic little nicknames, is that it makes it really easy to spot who's opinion can be dismissed out of hand.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:39 - Sep 18 with 4949 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:22 - Sep 18 by LongsufferingR

....and while you're answering the other question, can you enlighten us as to what was the thinking/recruitment process behind his appointment?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:40 - Sep 18 with 4947 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:33 - Sep 18 by Watford_Ranger

This is what he does all day. Straight from the horse's mouth.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/172253/les-ferdina
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:43 - Sep 18 with 4936 viewsLongsufferingR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:39 - Sep 18 by PlanetHonneywood

....and while you're answering the other question, can you enlighten us as to what was the thinking/recruitment process behind his appointment?

I see Bazza has saved me the effort of trawling through earlier posts to find the answer for anybody that seriously couldn't work it out for themselves.

One thing the interview misses out though. He probably has a sandwich at lunchtime. Not sure of his favourite filling, but he probably developed a taste for it at Tottenham.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 13:51]
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:53 - Sep 18 with 4889 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:43 - Sep 18 by LongsufferingR

I see Bazza has saved me the effort of trawling through earlier posts to find the answer for anybody that seriously couldn't work it out for themselves.

One thing the interview misses out though. He probably has a sandwich at lunchtime. Not sure of his favourite filling, but he probably developed a taste for it at Tottenham.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 13:51]

Bet he doesn't have it on white bread though, the racist Spurs bastard.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:56 - Sep 18 with 4879 viewsHendonHoop

" Sir " Les did ok but would not get into my all time QPR X1. They both need to go I'm afraid. Big changes now need to be made.
If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:58 - Sep 18 with 4867 viewsDorse

'Tottenham Les, you say? Tell me more...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:58 - Sep 18 with 4866 viewstoboboly

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:56 - Sep 18 by HendonHoop

" Sir " Les did ok but would not get into my all time QPR X1. They both need to go I'm afraid. Big changes now need to be made.

I presume Daniel Nardiello?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 14:00 - Sep 18 with 4861 viewsLongsufferingR

If JFH goes does Tottenham Les go too? on 13:56 - Sep 18 by HendonHoop

How many of him are there?

Anyway, you're right, Dominic Iorfa would easily take the number 9 spot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024