Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking at HQ Tonight Advice Please 14:17 - Sep 21 with 1171 viewsA40Bosh

Haven't attempted to park at HQ in years because the central line is always so handy to get in and out to Ruislip, but tonight I need to get to get somewhere in North Acton after the game which means bringing the car so I can get home again at 1am. I want to try and park over towards the Wormholt Road side of the Stadium so that I can get access to the A40 at East Acton etc as I need to get away sharpish .

Are all the roads normally rammed on match nights within walking distance that side of the stadium and, outside of the usual Mon-Fri 9-5pm permit holders, are there ever parking restrictions brought in for evening games etc

thanks for any advice chaps

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Parking at HQ Tonight Advice Please on 14:22 - Sep 21 with 1155 viewsstowmarketrange

I don't think there are any restrictions after the 5pm cut off time,as long as you don't park on yellow lines or where they put up the temporary signs.When I drive down I park in the little car park on Wood Lane opposite the Pavilion pub.That used to be free after 5pm too.
Parking at HQ Tonight Advice Please on 14:39 - Sep 21 with 1130 viewswombat

Parking at HQ Tonight Advice Please on 14:22 - Sep 21 by stowmarketrange

I don't think there are any restrictions after the 5pm cut off time,as long as you don't park on yellow lines or where they put up the temporary signs.When I drive down I park in the little car park on Wood Lane opposite the Pavilion pub.That used to be free after 5pm too.

easy to park midweek as long as you dont get there to late
loftus road is great for a quick get away after the game wormholt can be a pain if the attendence is on the large side , so will be fine tonight

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024