Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Groundhog day 12:24 - Oct 4 with 1246 viewsloftus77

Just noticed that our record after 11 games (W4 D3 L4) is exactly the same as last year (2015/2016).

Don't know what to read into this, given the changes at the club in the last 12 months. Have to say that if the rest of the season now follows suit, I would take that.
Groundhog day on 13:33 - Oct 4 with 1134 viewsderbyhoop

Bearing in mind that this is a much younger side with many of the best XI new this Summer, I suspect we can improve further. I still don't believe we will be good enough to achieve top 6 but I'd settle for a slightly higher placing than last year.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Groundhog day on 14:06 - Oct 4 with 1091 viewsLblock

I'm going to leave the back burner bubbling a while on this if that's okay

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Groundhog day on 14:13 - Oct 4 with 1074 viewsToast_R

Yep until the defence means up we've no hope of a top 6. I think back to Warnocks promotion season and youd have to say, that was a well drilled back line from Kenny in the sticks to Derry giving the protection. I just dont see that solid foundation at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024