Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays 14:16 - Oct 15 with 4089 viewssevenhoop

So I'm turning around, decided not to go to a wonderful afternoon's racing at ascot on the basis that he couldn't possibly play Henry. But no , he's obviously a much better player than Luongo or frankly anyone on the bench (including the terminally useless Caulker) . I'd rather have the sub keeper in the middle of midfield. I absolutely fcking despair
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 14:31 - Oct 15 with 3066 viewsQPR_Jim

To be fair Mass has been to Saudi Arabia and then to Austrailia in the international break coming back from Melbourne after a match on Tue this week in which he played 90 min. Might be a bit much to expect 90 min from him again today in which case Henry might be a less risky option.

Having said that I would rather see Cousins in there ahead of Henry but he's not even on the bench after them saying on the official website he was hoping to be ready for the Reading games. Wonder what's happening there?
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 19:32 - Oct 15 with 2794 viewssevenhoop

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 14:31 - Oct 15 by QPR_Jim

To be fair Mass has been to Saudi Arabia and then to Austrailia in the international break coming back from Melbourne after a match on Tue this week in which he played 90 min. Might be a bit much to expect 90 min from him again today in which case Henry might be a less risky option.

Having said that I would rather see Cousins in there ahead of Henry but he's not even on the bench after them saying on the official website he was hoping to be ready for the Reading games. Wonder what's happening there?

Don't care. He could be asleep on the plane still, and still be better. All the while he's in the lineup, we'll have him getting in the way of our centre halves, we'll be overrun in midfield, play ponderous shite football.

I just don't get it. I can't get close to reasoning his continued selection. Utter and complete bollocks
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 19:42 - Oct 15 with 2732 viewsenfieldargh

Henry was probably our best player today.

Cousins out injured Luongo kept for Bristol onwards.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 19:54 - Oct 15 with 2695 viewsLblock

Wasn't wasted for me..... rest of the last kitchen ripped out, new WC drain in and job pushed on nicely
Most stress for me was whacking the flow and return pipes with the kango and persuading my plumber to come back late afternoon on a Saturday

I didn't give Sir Karl of The Backpass a seconds thought

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:00 - Oct 15 with 2667 viewsbaz_qpr

Cousins was injured and Luongo has been half way around the world. I agree it causes us problems when we play Henry but I'm not sure who else there is if Sandro is not to be used. Weak spot in our squad
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:03 - Oct 15 with 2647 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I must have watched a different game. I thought he was doing ok. Perch and Onouha were the reason we dropped two points today, plus some hesitant finishing.
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:25 - Oct 15 with 2581 viewsDWQPR

Whilst Hasselbaink continues to play Henry instead of Sandro then we will continue to be overrun. Sick of Hasselbaink, sick of Henry and I am sick of seeing other players out of position.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:27 - Oct 15 with 2575 viewspaulparker

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:03 - Oct 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

I must have watched a different game. I thought he was doing ok. Perch and Onouha were the reason we dropped two points today, plus some hesitant finishing.

Hesitant finishing ???!

We must have been at different games because yet again we created sod all at home
That was poor , really poor
Time to get rid

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:38 - Oct 15 with 2543 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:27 - Oct 15 by paulparker

Hesitant finishing ???!

We must have been at different games because yet again we created sod all at home
That was poor , really poor
Time to get rid

I saw plenty of pull backs from the wingers and even Lynch a couple of times.

Polter (pbuh) had a few shots and half chances, plus a Bambi moment with the ball at his feet in the box.

The Polish winger whose name I don't wish to butcher was on the penalty spot in space and took three touches when one would have sufficed. He should have scored

Just a lack of quality I think.

Who did you want to get rid of by the way? Everyone?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 20:38]
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:42 - Oct 15 with 2519 viewspaulparker

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:38 - Oct 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

I saw plenty of pull backs from the wingers and even Lynch a couple of times.

Polter (pbuh) had a few shots and half chances, plus a Bambi moment with the ball at his feet in the box.

The Polish winger whose name I don't wish to butcher was on the penalty spot in space and took three touches when one would have sufficed. He should have scored

Just a lack of quality I think.

Who did you want to get rid of by the way? Everyone?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 20:38]

No JFH needs to go
One up top yet again at home , and yet agin we hardly created anything
Polter was doing the work on his jack and creating things for himself as he had no support
The polish winger yes took to many touches although I think he thought he was offside
But other than that it was dire and reading should have beaten us
Thank god for smithies who not only was great at shot stopping but was also our best defender

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:42 - Oct 15 with 2519 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:25 - Oct 15 by DWQPR

Whilst Hasselbaink continues to play Henry instead of Sandro then we will continue to be overrun. Sick of Hasselbaink, sick of Henry and I am sick of seeing other players out of position.

You can't play Sandro for 30 games, even if he wasn't a piss taking arsehole who said he wants to leave.

It's biology and it's becoming boring.

I'm beginning to wish he would play him just to prove he's about as useful as Anne Frank's drum kit over a 90 minute match.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 20:43]
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:48 - Oct 15 with 2496 viewsBlackCrowe

Henry is busy enough without doubt. He's just not very good and his guile and decision-making is as present as Lord Lucan.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:52 - Oct 15 with 2477 viewsLblock

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:42 - Oct 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

You can't play Sandro for 30 games, even if he wasn't a piss taking arsehole who said he wants to leave.

I'm beginning to wish he would play him just to prove he's about as useful as Anne Frank's drum kit over a 90 minute match.

Bazza I liked that Anne Frank one --- copyright or can I use it?!?

I know you're one who doesn't want change but, serious question, how many more turgid games, hideous set ups, lack of proper in game management and appearances by Sir Karl of The Backpass will it take for you to waiver???

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:57 - Oct 15 with 2459 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:52 - Oct 15 by Lblock

Bazza I liked that Anne Frank one --- copyright or can I use it?!?

I know you're one who doesn't want change but, serious question, how many more turgid games, hideous set ups, lack of proper in game management and appearances by Sir Karl of The Backpass will it take for you to waiver???

Relegation or gross misconduct.

Only two reasons I'd see Jim go for. At this point, I just want stability for stability's sake.
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 21:00 - Oct 15 with 2448 viewskensalriser

One up front...we've been playing one up front pretty much since Holloway went, haven't we? Why is it such a big problem now?

Plus we had three strikers on for the last 20 mins and were virtually playing three up front. Still couldn't score.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 21:17 - Oct 15 with 2400 viewsDWQPR

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:42 - Oct 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

If you think that what is being served up week after fûcking week by Hasselbaink is somewhat acceptable then you are either easily pleased or have as much vision as Stevie Wonder. Hasselbaink was very very lucky at Fulham. It could have and should have been Newcastle Mk2, or Fulham Mk3. Today as PP if it wasn't for Smithies Reading would have won at a canter. Henry is a poor player, going backwards 90% of the time and frankly setting the tempo of the team. I personally would have Sandro, so what if he wants to leave, this time last year we had four months of knowing that Charlie Austin wanted to leave, but we didn't show the same vitriol towards him. Sandro as far as I know hasn't said anything negative about QPR, it is not his fault that he is paid what he is paid, there has been much worse than him playing recently for the club, and paid much more. In the three games he has played he has shown passion, OK he was blowing out of his arśe after an hour against Sunderland, but what would you expect with the lack of match fitness? He still tried his best and drove the team forward, as he did against Swindon and Rochdale. He showed his passion at Fulham, when he thought he was coming on only for Hasselbaink deciding that Lynch needed to come on. So fûcking what if he threw his track top on the ground. That shows me someone who cares, who has a passion to want to play. And is a far better player than Karl Henry.

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 21:22 - Oct 15 with 2375 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 21:17 - Oct 15 by DWQPR

If you think that what is being served up week after fûcking week by Hasselbaink is somewhat acceptable then you are either easily pleased or have as much vision as Stevie Wonder. Hasselbaink was very very lucky at Fulham. It could have and should have been Newcastle Mk2, or Fulham Mk3. Today as PP if it wasn't for Smithies Reading would have won at a canter. Henry is a poor player, going backwards 90% of the time and frankly setting the tempo of the team. I personally would have Sandro, so what if he wants to leave, this time last year we had four months of knowing that Charlie Austin wanted to leave, but we didn't show the same vitriol towards him. Sandro as far as I know hasn't said anything negative about QPR, it is not his fault that he is paid what he is paid, there has been much worse than him playing recently for the club, and paid much more. In the three games he has played he has shown passion, OK he was blowing out of his arśe after an hour against Sunderland, but what would you expect with the lack of match fitness? He still tried his best and drove the team forward, as he did against Swindon and Rochdale. He showed his passion at Fulham, when he thought he was coming on only for Hasselbaink deciding that Lynch needed to come on. So fûcking what if he threw his track top on the ground. That shows me someone who cares, who has a passion to want to play. And is a far better player than Karl Henry.

I don't think I'm easily pleased or short sighted.

I just think there are more important things for the club to consider than short term gain causing long term failure.

Just not as angry as you maybe. Perhaps my memory has gone, but this is no Vauxhall motors season.
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 23:19 - Oct 15 with 2230 viewssevenhoop

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 21:22 - Oct 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

I don't think I'm easily pleased or short sighted.

I just think there are more important things for the club to consider than short term gain causing long term failure.

Just not as angry as you maybe. Perhaps my memory has gone, but this is no Vauxhall motors season.

Mate, I've had a season ticket for 50 years. I am completely and utterly broken by this negative shit and what has been served up for season after season. And the final straw is the consistent playing of Henry. I'm sorry as he tries but he is SO limited, and our whole tempo changes because he never gets to a player in time to make a tackle (enforced? Do me and fcking favour)cannot move the ball quickly unless it's backwards and to someone invariably in a worse position, slows the tempo and spends his time in his own defenders' pockets.

I've again spent serious money on tickets for me and family but I just can't bear to go. And I see so many fans saying the same or turning up game after game and hating it and spirit is. Ring sucked out of the club and fans. Is it too much to expect to be entertained?
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 23:46 - Oct 15 with 2190 viewsbrad

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 21:17 - Oct 15 by DWQPR

well said.....and totally true!
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 03:02 - Oct 16 with 2081 viewsQPR_Jim

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 23:46 - Oct 15 by brad

well said.....and totally true!

Not strictly speaking "totally true", JFH brought on hamalainen not lynch if you want to be pedantic. Although I think it's worth being pedantic in this case as it changes the scene slightly because hamalainen is a young player coming on against our local rivals with the game in the balance so probably not what he needed distracting by. It's also a more attacking substitution than lynch and perhaps more importantly proved to be a good choice even if Sandro didn't think so.
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 07:22 - Oct 16 with 1994 viewsDWQPR

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 03:02 - Oct 16 by QPR_Jim

Not strictly speaking "totally true", JFH brought on hamalainen not lynch if you want to be pedantic. Although I think it's worth being pedantic in this case as it changes the scene slightly because hamalainen is a young player coming on against our local rivals with the game in the balance so probably not what he needed distracting by. It's also a more attacking substitution than lynch and perhaps more importantly proved to be a good choice even if Sandro didn't think so.

That was a typo on my part I meant for Lynch to come off. So what I stated in my view is totally true. Hasselbaink last season was happy to play Kpakewa at left back and got rid because of 'attitude', but now Bidwell is injured wasn't prepared to play the Finnish kid there when he does look capable, instead throwing in a fourth centre back in defence.

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 07:26 - Oct 16 with 1983 views18StoneOfHoop

Re the so-called left-back 'crisis' (C)GazetteSport

Is Jack Robinson a cursed write-off and the new Kieron Dyer or Richard Ord?

Thank God Bidwell will be fit by December.

[Post edited 16 Oct 2016 11:20]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 07:49 - Oct 16 with 1946 viewstimcocking

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 20:03 - Oct 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

He often does ok. It's the old band wagon thing again. Why play Cousins in front of him if he's injured?
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 08:36 - Oct 16 with 1867 viewsQPR_Jim

Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 07:22 - Oct 16 by DWQPR

That was a typo on my part I meant for Lynch to come off. So what I stated in my view is totally true. Hasselbaink last season was happy to play Kpakewa at left back and got rid because of 'attitude', but now Bidwell is injured wasn't prepared to play the Finnish kid there when he does look capable, instead throwing in a fourth centre back in defence.

Fair enough we all make typos, I just found it funny that somebody said it was totally true.

When lynch was signed it was widely accepted that he could (and has in the past) played left back so I don't think he's out of position or that it's a snubb to hamalainen. Ultimately I still think it changes the way you might perceive Sandro, as what he did was not really respectful or fair to hamalainen regardless of what he thinks of JFH's decision. JFH was proven correct in many ways by winning the game after bringing him on and we'll never know what would have happened if Sandro came on.
Another afternoon wasted - Henry plays on 09:10 - Oct 16 with 1811 viewsdaveB

Sandro is injured again which is why he wasn't on the bench
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024