Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday 14:12 - Nov 14 with 4657 viewsrobith

I've been racking my brains, and I can't think of any where with Spurs West Ham being the 5:30 kick off. I never leave games early on principle so I won't have time to get elsewhere.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated
Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 14:25 - Nov 14 with 4632 viewsKonk

If you can make it down to Hammersmith, it seems that half the pubs round there show the rugby over football. Might be worth ringing around - could miss the first few minutes but not much of a schlep.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 14:28 - Nov 14 with 4623 viewsHayesender

Try the Askew, formerly Tommy Flynns, and formerly before that the Askew Arms.

When it was Tommy Flynns, they would without doubt have the rugby on

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 14:50 - Nov 14 with 4592 viewsDannyPaddox

The Richmond, Shepherds Bush Road will definitely have the Ireland game on. I dare say the Flock on the Goldhawk Road will too.
Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 14:51 - Nov 14 with 4590 viewspaulparker

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 14:25 - Nov 14 by Konk

If you can make it down to Hammersmith, it seems that half the pubs round there show the rugby over football. Might be worth ringing around - could miss the first few minutes but not much of a schlep.

I don't get how pubs show football all year round who have a niche of regulars who drink in there spend money to watch football and then drop it to show something like Scotland vs Italy to one bloke nursing a pint a of coke

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 14:57 - Nov 14 with 4577 viewsElHoop

You can type W12 into this and you get at least a couple that you could get to in time:

https://www.matchpint.co.uk/bars-showing-ireland-vs-new-zealand-248159/index.htm
Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 15:44 - Nov 14 with 4529 viewsrobith

Very helpful thanks all.

They sometimes have rugby on in the flock - but I was there once and they turned over England vs France at a key moment 3 minutes from time to no word of a life, a Crystal Palace game where it took a bloke nearly a full minute to take a throw in.

Also managed to mentioned rugby union while Clive is mad and not get banned. Get in!
Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 17:10 - Nov 14 with 4455 viewskingshill

The Conningham can show 3 or 4 different sports so they should be showing the Rugby as well as the football. Plus I believe they may have the Irish R's in there so it will definitely be on
Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 17:20 - Nov 14 with 4442 viewsJeff

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 14:51 - Nov 14 by paulparker

I don't get how pubs show football all year round who have a niche of regulars who drink in there spend money to watch football and then drop it to show something like Scotland vs Italy to one bloke nursing a pint a of coke

A-F*cking-Men - me and my merry band of cohorts literally put thousands of pounds behind the bar every year/ season - our little group equate to entire percentage points of the pubs total turnover, yet the moment the six-tw@tting nations starts, the TV has the rugby on for Rupert and Tarquin (sorry Konk) to have half a pint of London pride over two hours.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2016 17:20]

Can we not knock it?

Login to get fewer ads

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 17:34 - Nov 14 with 4417 viewsrobith

Also I'm always bemused by people complaining about people not drinking during rugby. During the 6 Nations my rugby cohort and I usually enforce a 4 pints a half rule for the week's main game
Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 12:47 - Nov 15 with 4260 viewsisawqpratwcity

Lightning striking twice, and all that...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/all-blacks/news/article.cfm?c_id=116&objectid=11748158

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 14:04 - Nov 15 with 4218 viewsBlackCrowe

Should be a great game.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 12:06 - Nov 16 with 4102 viewsrobith

Here's hoping. ABs are going to be out for blood and have their 1st choice locks back again, but looks like Ireland will have O'Brien and O'Mahony back too.

Also won't lie - got pretty choked up watching the Maori All Blacks lay out a shirt with Anthony Foley's initials out before the haka in their game vs Munster. Pure class stuff

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 10:22 - Nov 21 with 3986 viewsisawqpratwcity

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 12:06 - Nov 16 by robith

Here's hoping. ABs are going to be out for blood and have their 1st choice locks back again, but looks like Ireland will have O'Brien and O'Mahony back too.

Also won't lie - got pretty choked up watching the Maori All Blacks lay out a shirt with Anthony Foley's initials out before the haka in their game vs Munster. Pure class stuff

How d'ya go?

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 11:14 - Nov 21 with 3957 viewsrobith

Shepherd and Flock had it on exclusively so I found a nice little spot and roared the boys again. It was a frenetic and intense test match. A few bad referee calls,.. but ultimately you are not going to beat the All Blacks scoring 9 points. Barrett the difference, pure class at out half . Injury to Sexton really hampered Ireland as Jackon's distribution and kicking was poor. Huge games from Ringrose and Van Der Flier off the bench despite the young ages. Just couldn't quite get it to click, though we should've had a penalty try. The All Blacks are so casually brilliant, but their endless cynical play gets quite tiring after the while - late hits, offside at every breakdown etc. 21-9 to the ABs.

The thread can also rest assured that had 5 pints, cos I'm such a big dog
Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 12:04 - Nov 21 with 3926 viewsisawqpratwcity

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 11:14 - Nov 21 by robith

Shepherd and Flock had it on exclusively so I found a nice little spot and roared the boys again. It was a frenetic and intense test match. A few bad referee calls,.. but ultimately you are not going to beat the All Blacks scoring 9 points. Barrett the difference, pure class at out half . Injury to Sexton really hampered Ireland as Jackon's distribution and kicking was poor. Huge games from Ringrose and Van Der Flier off the bench despite the young ages. Just couldn't quite get it to click, though we should've had a penalty try. The All Blacks are so casually brilliant, but their endless cynical play gets quite tiring after the while - late hits, offside at every breakdown etc. 21-9 to the ABs.

The thread can also rest assured that had 5 pints, cos I'm such a big dog

I'm looking forward to Ireland v Wallabies. I reckon you should save some room after your five pints for a few celebratory top shelfs.

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 18:00 - Nov 21 with 3854 viewsrobith

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 12:04 - Nov 21 by isawqpratwcity

I'm looking forward to Ireland v Wallabies. I reckon you should save some room after your five pints for a few celebratory top shelfs.

It's going to be very very tough on Saturday - no Sexton, Henshaw, Stander or Kearney. Should be a cracker though
Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 10:23 - Nov 28 with 3692 viewsisawqpratwcity

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 18:00 - Nov 21 by robith

It's going to be very very tough on Saturday - no Sexton, Henshaw, Stander or Kearney. Should be a cracker though

I did tip Ireland winning and you were right that it was a cracker. Not surprisingly, over here it got lost amid the noise of the cricket team's revival.

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 12:47 - Nov 28 with 3651 viewsrobith

Pub in the bush to watch Ireland vs All Blacks on Saturday on 10:23 - Nov 28 by isawqpratwcity

I did tip Ireland winning and you were right that it was a cracker. Not surprisingly, over here it got lost amid the noise of the cricket team's revival.

Thought we had managed to Ireland it up at one point. My upstairs neighbours actually came down to check I was ok when Earls went over in the corner. What a moment. A win to be really proud of.

Off to Twickenham with work next weekend - is it just me or are Jones and Cheika's public whining super unbecoming
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024