Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice To Put Faces to Names today 19:58 - Nov 19 with 5223 viewswestberksr

Met Disco, Essex Taxi & PaulParker for the first time today and despite what you might think from this place they are a great bunch!

Don't usually get a prematch beverage as have to get dad to seat in one piece, but he was unwell today which did present the opportunity for a beer with a mate. He happened to be stood next to PP who I'd internet introduced as they are neighbours and today the circle was completed.

Even got a lovely cuddle from Disco to send me on my way and given my current status that was as near to affection I'm likely to get this weekend!

The half time music also included a tune fit for the Frankie thread which seemed appropriate

The scotch egg in the Adelaide made a change from a manky pukka pie!
Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 20:09 - Nov 19 with 5182 viewspaulparker

Good to meet you westberks you handsome devil you , I half expected you to have a box of milk tray under your roll neck
hope you got home In one piece , what a great game that was

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 20:12 - Nov 19 with 5164 viewsessextaxiboy

Great to meet you today . I have never seen Disco without getting a cuddle .
Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 20:22 - Nov 19 with 5116 viewsrsonist

Absolutely delighted to see someone else was enjoying that KDA tune as much as me...
Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 20:24 - Nov 19 with 5104 viewsted_hendrix

Hope your Dads OK Stuart?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 20:34 - Nov 19 with 5045 viewspaulparker

I didn't think we would make the game when we got the malt whisky out at 2.45 I think I fell into my seat for KO
Would have also loved to have taken a picture when DD met Michael Gove a proper meeting of minds
A top day , which makes the fans and the people around it so worthwhile ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:15 - Nov 19 with 4936 viewswestberksr

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 20:24 - Nov 19 by ted_hendrix

Hope your Dads OK Stuart?

Cheers Ted

He's nearly 80 and his lungs are shot to bits. It's a struggle getting him up the stairs normally but with a bad infection there was no chance today; not having that on my watch and after the guy had a heart attack last game it was a reminder of Dad's poor health.

Hopefully Mum will nurse him through this as she always does and he can see out the season, I suspect it will be his last as he gets ever slower on his feet.

I can't make the Wolves game, you want the tickets?
Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:19 - Nov 19 with 4913 viewswestberksr

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 20:22 - Nov 19 by rsonist

Absolutely delighted to see someone else was enjoying that KDA tune as much as me...

First heard that on Annie Mac a while ago and love some of the early 90s vibes running through it.

Going to a big classic house all nighter in a couple of weeks and tunes like that get me in the mood. PaulParker, are you joining the Stony massive at that?
Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:20 - Nov 19 with 4911 viewsLblock

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:15 - Nov 19 by westberksr

Cheers Ted

He's nearly 80 and his lungs are shot to bits. It's a struggle getting him up the stairs normally but with a bad infection there was no chance today; not having that on my watch and after the guy had a heart attack last game it was a reminder of Dad's poor health.

Hopefully Mum will nurse him through this as she always does and he can see out the season, I suspect it will be his last as he gets ever slower on his feet.

Clique!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:25 - Nov 19 with 4892 viewspaulparker

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:19 - Nov 19 by westberksr

First heard that on Annie Mac a while ago and love some of the early 90s vibes running through it.

Going to a big classic house all nighter in a couple of weeks and tunes like that get me in the mood. PaulParker, are you joining the Stony massive at that?

Where is it west ?

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:26 - Nov 19 with 4890 viewspaulparker

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:20 - Nov 19 by Lblock

Clique!!

Oi Lblock where was you today ?

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:33 - Nov 19 with 4860 viewswestberksr

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:25 - Nov 19 by paulparker

Where is it west ?

Somewhere in MK, i'll pm you the details tomorrow as its on my work pc and I can't be arsed walking upstairs.

It's on Friday 9th, then I have Chemical Brothers on 10th, that's the works Xmas do sorted out!
Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:34 - Nov 19 with 4854 viewswestberksr

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:20 - Nov 19 by Lblock

Clique!!

You started it!!
Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:48 - Nov 19 with 4807 viewsrsonist

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:19 - Nov 19 by westberksr

https://soundcloud.com/ministryofsound/kda-feat-tinashe-just-say-ashley-beedle-r

Ashley Beedle mix is pure class too. Widescreen drama
Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:49 - Nov 19 with 4805 viewspaulparker

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:33 - Nov 19 by westberksr

Somewhere in MK, i'll pm you the details tomorrow as its on my work pc and I can't be arsed walking upstairs.

It's on Friday 9th, then I have Chemical Brothers on 10th, that's the works Xmas do sorted out!

No worries mate give me a buzz , should be ok for that

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 22:27 - Nov 19 with 4725 viewsDiscodroids

Just got my Old man, East ham dave off to bed, he fell down the stairs at the West Ham fc working mans club last week..he broke his kneecap and fractured his legs after a piss up ffs!!. he hasnt owned up to being pissed but 'Ken the train driver' and 'pete the Plumber' of the east ham parish , confirmed this to be the case ..

at 73 its no joke for the poor old sod , so im keeping an eye on him at mine for a while..dad appears to have assumed the role of Roy castle in carry on up the khyber pass taking tiffin and ordering me and mrs disco about. I think he's planning to be the 'Daddy' of the ward, slowly working his way up the ladder by belting people around the cannister with snooker balls in a sock.

its going to be hell, theres only so many times i can hear about how he used to sell dave dee dozy beaky mick and titch black bombers( junior disprin) for a white fiver at the pink flamingo and how him and Long John Baldry danced to Chuck Berrys 'memphis tennessee' at eel pie island with Zoot Money and Rod The Mod ripped to the tits on Black Bombers and Mandy's before fcking off to the scotch of St James private members club, to slip Julie Driscoll and pp arnold a length up all six holes in the old fashioned way.

he's already told me tonight over the chinese takeaway about how he used be a high number Ace Face at the whiskey a go go with Ian Mclagan and that he managed the Who before Pete Meaden and Kit Lambert, but not a lot of people know that.

Oh, and gave Stephanie de sykes a portion down tin pan alley after seeing the spencer davis group in 1964 and Him and joe meek stumbled on the tune for 'Telstar', when the battery was running out on my nans doorbell.

great to see my old mucker hipster steve (pp), dave (essex taxi)and his handsome sons and 6ft 5 inch tall Michael Fassbender look a like Westberker...swoon...

all that and a win..what a glorious day

urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

ps i cant remember what i said to michael gove, i think i said i liked his haircut or something..totally elephants..
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 22:59]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 22:31 - Nov 19 with 4711 viewswestberksr

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 22:27 - Nov 19 by Discodroids

Just got my Old man, East ham dave off to bed, he fell down the stairs at the West Ham fc working mans club last week..he broke his kneecap and fractured his legs after a piss up ffs!!. he hasnt owned up to being pissed but 'Ken the train driver' and 'pete the Plumber' of the east ham parish , confirmed this to be the case ..

at 73 its no joke for the poor old sod , so im keeping an eye on him at mine for a while..dad appears to have assumed the role of Roy castle in carry on up the khyber pass taking tiffin and ordering me and mrs disco about. I think he's planning to be the 'Daddy' of the ward, slowly working his way up the ladder by belting people around the cannister with snooker balls in a sock.

its going to be hell, theres only so many times i can hear about how he used to sell dave dee dozy beaky mick and titch black bombers( junior disprin) for a white fiver at the pink flamingo and how him and Long John Baldry danced to Chuck Berrys 'memphis tennessee' at eel pie island with Zoot Money and Rod The Mod ripped to the tits on Black Bombers and Mandy's before fcking off to the scotch of St James private members club, to slip Julie Driscoll and pp arnold a length up all six holes in the old fashioned way.

he's already told me tonight over the chinese takeaway about how he used be a high number Ace Face at the whiskey a go go with Ian Mclagan and that he managed the Who before Pete Meaden and Kit Lambert, but not a lot of people know that.

Oh, and gave Stephanie de sykes a portion down tin pan alley after seeing the spencer davis group in 1964 and Him and joe meek stumbled on the tune for 'Telstar', when the battery was running out on my nans doorbell.

great to see my old mucker hipster steve (pp), dave (essex taxi)and his handsome sons and 6ft 5 inch tall Michael Fassbender look a like Westberker...swoon...

ps i cant remember what i said to michael gove, i think i said i liked his haircut or something..totally elephants..

Don't forget talking tactics with Mr Gove too!

Great to meet you all in person.
Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 22:51 - Nov 19 with 4655 viewsPunteR

Be good to meet you lot at some point in my lifetime. Gutted i missed this game. Hopefully catch up with a few another day.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 22:54 - Nov 19 with 4646 viewsBoston

Has the Adelaide become an er gentlemen's establishment recently?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 23:40 - Nov 19 with 4552 viewsToast_R

Cant believe I didn't get an invite
Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 10:32 - Nov 20 with 4225 viewsted_hendrix

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:15 - Nov 19 by westberksr

Cheers Ted

I'll let you know re the Wolves game mate, problem is that's the week that Dave's second nipper is due to be born so I doubt that I'll be going to the game plus mid week games and work the way it is at the moment is a struggle getting up there.
Give my regards to your Dad.
Good win yesterday considering that Norwich have some good players, difficult fixture for IH to start of with.
Be lucky Stu.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 10:33 - Nov 20 with 4223 viewslondonscottish

Classic Disco. Good luck with old man.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 10:50 - Nov 20 with 4202 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Gutted I wasn't early enough to join and meet you chaps.
Hopefully next time.
Nice To Put Faces to Names today on 21:27 - Nov 20 with 3965 viewsYorkRanger

Hope the old man makes a full recovery Disco
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024