Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robinson 21:01 - Nov 19 with 2989 viewsAgedR

Definitely my MOM first half. Pace, good on the ball and a hell of a throw.

Bloody shame if the hammy has gone. Fingers crossed there.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Robinson on 21:06 - Nov 19 with 2965 viewsQPR_John

The throw is amazing. I've not seen many with the same trajectory and speed
Robinson on 21:22 - Nov 19 with 2891 viewsoldmisery

Robinson on 21:06 - Nov 19 by QPR_John

Spoke to him just before the game ended, he said it was only a tweek and didn't appear overly concerned. However his history with various injuries doesn't fill me with much optimism!
Robinson on 00:09 - Nov 20 with 2586 viewsbosh67

Pulled up when their winger cruised passed him. Shame because he is different class. Hope they can finally get this kid right because he is different gravy. That throw in is unbelievable. Massive weapon. A proper havoc causer.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Robinson on 00:36 - Nov 20 with 2530 viewsFredManRave

Robinson on 00:09 - Nov 20 by bosh67

Pulled up when their winger cruised passed him. Shame because he is different class. Hope they can finally get this kid right because he is different gravy. That throw in is unbelievable. Massive weapon. A proper havoc causer.

Make your mind up Bosh. He's either different gravy or a massive weapon. He can't be both.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Robinson on 01:52 - Nov 20 with 2448 viewsThaiHoop

Robinson on 00:36 - Nov 20 by FredManRave

Make your mind up Bosh. He's either different gravy or a massive weapon. He can't be both.

Robinson on 10:35 - Nov 20 with 2096 viewsbosh67

Robinson on 00:36 - Nov 20 by FredManRave

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Robinson on 11:41 - Nov 20 with 2017 viewsrsonist

Think he was a little slack defensively at times, and could do with hitting the weights (maybe that's just next to the hulking Lynch though) but definitely a tidy player who could really come along. Tactics very much highlighted his strengths.

Maybe I'm being paranoid here but I get the impression that the strong immediate praise for Lynch, Hamalainen and now Robinson at LB in recent weeks is partly in negative comparison to Bidwell. I don't agree with it.
Robinson on 12:22 - Nov 20 with 1943 viewsDorse

Robinson on 11:41 - Nov 20 by rsonist

Think he was a little slack defensively at times, and could do with hitting the weights (maybe that's just next to the hulking Lynch though) but definitely a tidy player who could really come along. Tactics very much highlighted his strengths.

Maybe I'm being paranoid here but I get the impression that the strong immediate praise for Lynch, Hamalainen and now Robinson at LB in recent weeks is partly in negative comparison to Bidwell. I don't agree with it.

I actually quite like what I've seen of them both. I think both Bidwell and Robinson bring something to the side. Bidwell's contribution is more of a 'steady Eddie', unnoticed-until-something-goes-wrong sort of thing, whereas Robinson's game is a lot more frenetic. When they're both fit, we might see them deliberately picked to negate a specific player or fit a particular system. For example, Bidwell might not suit a 3-5-2 but would sit better in a 4-4-2. It may be that we see Robinson selected on the left in front of Bidwell at LB.

Who knows- Ollie's back so all bets are off!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Robinson on 13:54 - Nov 20 with 1823 viewsbaz_qpr

Robinson on 00:09 - Nov 20 by bosh67

Agree with Bosh on this - If we can just get him fit, and keep him fit, we have premier league quality full back with a rocket of a long throw
Robinson on 15:21 - Nov 20 with 1715 viewsjohncharles

Gareth Bale started as a left back. And he's got a massive throw. Good times ahead.

Strong and stable my arse.

Robinson on 17:35 - Nov 20 with 1604 viewsAgedR

Robinson on 15:21 - Nov 20 by johncharles

Gareth Bale started as a left back. And he's got a massive throw. Good times ahead.

Quick correction John

Gareth Bale started as a left back and is a massive gibbon.

Where you were chaps.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Robinson on 19:25 - Nov 20 with 1470 viewsjohncharles

Robinson on 17:35 - Nov 20 by AgedR

Quick correction John

Gareth Bale started as a left back and is a massive gibbon.

Where you were chaps.

Highly amusin'
To a baboon
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 19:45]

Robinson on 10:07 - Nov 21 with 1271 viewsWokingR

Robinson on 13:54 - Nov 20 by baz_qpr

Agree with Bosh on this - If we can just get him fit, and keep him fit, we have premier league quality full back with a rocket of a long throw

And he will only get better as his confidence grows.
He's been out for such a long time that several times you could see him think about making the run but then hesitate.
As his confidence and fitness grows he'll be up and down that line all game long.
Robinson on 16:06 - Nov 21 with 1126 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Robinson on 21:06 - Nov 19 by QPR_John

I'd think anyone who survived the HMS Sheffield would be having nightmares looking at that. Looks like an exorcet coming in at you full tilt.

Take someone's head off if they're not careful!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Robinson on 16:35 - Nov 21 with 1086 viewsjohncharles

Robinson on 16:06 - Nov 21 by PlanetHonneywood

I'd think anyone who survived the HMS Sheffield would be having nightmares looking at that. Looks like an exorcet coming in at you full tilt.

Take someone's head off if they're not careful!

As long as it's not one of ours.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024