Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Green 13:42 - Nov 20 with 8196 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Hasnt changed

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Rob Green on 13:50 - Nov 20 with 5609 viewsDeepcutHoop

Came in to see if it had been mentioned yet.

Rob Green on 14:23 - Nov 20 with 5489 viewsNorthernr

A classic of the genre that one.
Rob Green on 14:28 - Nov 20 with 5466 viewseghamranger

Awful bit of keeping. Totally flapped!!
Rob Green on 14:29 - Nov 20 with 5461 viewsWatford_Ranger

That was worse than any I can recall for us. Under no pressure at all to either catch it or tip over the bar and proceeds to pat it down to the only Newcastle player within 30 yards.
Rob Green (n/t) on 15:07 - Nov 20 with 5326 viewsted_hendrix

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rob Green on 15:07 - Nov 20 with 5325 viewsNorthernr

Rob Green on 14:29 - Nov 20 by Watford_Ranger

That was worse than any I can recall for us. Under no pressure at all to either catch it or tip over the bar and proceeds to pat it down to the only Newcastle player within 30 yards.

I don't know mate, punching a ball into a Hull player and back into his own net takes some beating. At least this one still required some sort of finish.
Rob Green on 15:25 - Nov 20 with 5273 viewskensalriser

And yet somehow Leeds are 7th. How the hell did that happen?

Crazy division - win the next two and we'll be top 6.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rob Green on 16:08 - Nov 20 with 5160 viewsBluce_Ree

Rob Green on 15:25 - Nov 20 by kensalriser

And yet somehow Leeds are 7th. How the hell did that happen?

Crazy division - win the next two and we'll be top 6.

It probably happened because of all the clean sheets he's kept this season too.

Leeds are infinitely dogshit on the pitch. His royal kingness has been making them look respectable.

We're very lucky that none of our other keepers, ex or current, ever make mistakes though.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

Rob Green on 16:11 - Nov 20 with 5152 viewsWatford_Ranger

Rob Green on 15:07 - Nov 20 by Northernr

I don't know mate, punching a ball into a Hull player and back into his own net takes some beating. At least this one still required some sort of finish.

Was that in the last minute seconds after a wonder save the day Caulker was their best player and Barton got sent off?

Against Swansea on debut was possibly my favourite. Flapping into his own net at home to West Brom another highlight.
Rob Green on 16:15 - Nov 20 with 5139 viewsCamberleyR

Rob Green on 16:11 - Nov 20 by Watford_Ranger

Was that in the last minute seconds after a wonder save the day Caulker was their best player and Barton got sent off?

Against Swansea on debut was possibly my favourite. Flapping into his own net at home to West Brom another highlight.

No, that was the game on New Year's Day this year.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 16:17]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rob Green (n/t) on 16:22 - Nov 20 with 5104 viewsJAPRANGERS

Rob Green (n/t) on 15:07 - Nov 20 by ted_hendrix

The sum of Green's ability??
Rob Green on 16:24 - Nov 20 with 5095 viewsJAPRANGERS

Rob Green on 16:11 - Nov 20 by Watford_Ranger

I was there that day Green palmed the ball into his own net. Shocking piece of "keeping". He then proceeded to blame everyone else but himself
Rob Green on 16:33 - Nov 20 with 5073 viewsNorthernr

Rob Green on 16:08 - Nov 20 by Bluce_Ree

It probably happened because of all the clean sheets he's kept this season too.

Leeds are infinitely dogshit on the pitch. His royal kingness has been making them look respectable.

We're very lucky that none of our other keepers, ex or current, ever make mistakes though.

Rob Green on 17:14 - Nov 20 with 4943 viewsHarbour

Then the sending off conceding a penalty against Nottingham f I think today another classic green blunder
Rob Green on 17:19 - Nov 20 with 4926 viewseasthertsr

We all know that he could have 4 or 5 blinders and then make an appalling cock up in the next game. The blinders were great but you just knew the cock up was coming just like today. Too many errors for a keeper at that level. That error against the US in the world cup has just scarred him I'm afraid!
Rob Green on 18:29 - Nov 20 with 4726 viewsEsox_Lucius

He was just as shit in the Play off final against Derby too.

The grass is always greener.

Rob Green on 18:41 - Nov 20 with 4691 viewsLongsufferingR

Rob Green on 17:14 - Nov 20 by Harbour

Then the sending off conceding a penalty against Nottingham f I think today another classic green blunder

Been reminded of that one a few times recently as Smithies has shown exactly how you deal with one on ones. Can't believe how calm he looked he looked yesterday when Ned put him in trouble with a poor backpass.

Doesn't matter how good a shot stopper a keeper is if he throws one in for the opposition every four games. Best decision JFH ever made was dropping him after that Hull game.
Rob Green on 19:01 - Nov 20 with 4642 viewsHarbour

Rob Green on 18:29 - Nov 20 by Esox_Lucius

Yes he played well at wembley but blimey over the years he has made some terrible blunders
Rob Green on 20:18 - Nov 20 with 4495 viewsBluce_Ree

Rob Green on 18:29 - Nov 20 by Esox_Lucius

People like to forget about that game in case it distracts them from the fact that Green is the kingness and he will beat them in front of their women.

Rob Green on 20:20 - Nov 20 with 4481 viewsLongsufferingR

Rob Green on 20:18 - Nov 20 by Bluce_Ree

People like to forget about that game in case it distracts them from the fact that Green is the kingness and he will beat them in front of their women.

Using that famously effective punching technique?
Rob Green on 20:26 - Nov 20 with 4467 viewsBluce_Ree

I will fight you all.

Rob Green on 20:41 - Nov 20 with 4418 viewsPunteR

I still dont understand the hate of Green. He was hardly our worst player in terms of ability and professionalism. Yes he flapped, maybe slightly more than average but still...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Rob Green on 23:13 - Nov 20 with 4228 viewsTacticalR

Rob Green on 18:41 - Nov 20 by LongsufferingR

Been reminded of that one a few times recently as Smithies has shown exactly how you deal with one on ones. Can't believe how calm he looked he looked yesterday when Ned put him in trouble with a poor backpass.

Doesn't matter how good a shot stopper a keeper is if he throws one in for the opposition every four games. Best decision JFH ever made was dropping him after that Hull game.

On a positive note, one thing that I noticed yesterday was that whenever Smithies cleared the ball from a back-pass, he never took a touch to control it but always cleared it first time. (If you clear the ball first time there is a slight risk you are going to slice it, but in my view the risk is less than taking a touch which might give the opposing forward a chance of nicking the ball).

Air hostess clique

Rob Green on 23:16 - Nov 20 with 4223 viewsSimonJames

He's got to have been on some sort of "incentive" to orchestrate that. #FarEastBettingSyndicate

100% of people who drink water will die.

Rob Green on 23:47 - Nov 20 with 4179 viewsPommyhoop

Rob Green on 23:13 - Nov 20 by TacticalR

On a positive note, one thing that I noticed yesterday was that whenever Smithies cleared the ball from a back-pass, he never took a touch to control it but always cleared it first time. (If you clear the ball first time there is a slight risk you are going to slice it, but in my view the risk is less than taking a touch which might give the opposing forward a chance of nicking the ball).

Yup. AND He always looks for a quick option to put us on the attack.
Polter's goal yesterday, Smithies rolled the ball out quickly in front of Perch. Perch immediately
finds Chery. Chery threads a lovely ball through to BFG who finishes superbly.
Bish Bosh Bash GOAL..
Green would of farted around with that gormless look on his face waited a while until Norwich had ran back to their positions. Then he would've sliced it into the crowd for a throw in near the halfway line if we were lucky.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024