Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader 13:03 - Nov 28 with 29137 viewsJacksDad

Photo in the Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/28/paul-nuttall-elected-as-ukip-le Penfold? Even the clothes? On Purpose? Will labour elect DangerMouse? DM for PM .... stranger things have happened..........

Excuse me I seem to be having a breakdown!
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 17:22 - Nov 28 with 2498 viewsessextaxiboy

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 16:15 - Nov 28 by JacksDad

Man all I said was that the dude looked like Penfold!

Imagine what would have happened if I said Therese May reminded me of Bridget "the midget" McCluskey!

I think you knew what you were starting ..........
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 17:34 - Nov 28 with 2482 viewsrobith

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 14:16 - Nov 28 by Northernr

Your Labour candidate is QPR s/t holder if that helps at all.

He also writes brilliant books about the history of the Underground, really worth a read

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 17:36 - Nov 28 with 2476 viewsJigsore

Paul Nuttall is an original right wing nutter. I'd say he'd ruin any credibility they had but UKIP never really did so i'm not sure it'll change anything. It's pretty worrying when Labour look so weak right now and and the more conservative Tory voters cross at anything that isn't moving the island 500 miles out to sea by tomorrow

2016 is mental

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 17:46 - Nov 28 with 2462 views1BobbyHazell

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 15:59 - Nov 28 by MrSheen

It felt like every Liberal Democrat that ever there was came out on Saturday. The candidate is not particularly inspiring and they may be tripping over each others' feet, but you can't fault them for effort and enthusiasm, even if you can't understand it either. Round our way at least, Zac's response has been thin and Labour's near invisible, despite them having an office about 100m from my house. Not sure if it will be enough to overturn his huge majority though.

I had a marvelous 'chat' with a door stepping Lib Dem campaigner on Saturday.

Sweet fella but funnily enough (like most people it seems) knew absolutely nothing about the recent signing of the EU driven CETA (TTIP replacement) and its drastic implications for all the things he listed as important such as protecting worker's rights, the environment, public services and most importantly retaining the mechanisms of democratic sovereignty over the rights/wishes of global profiteers.

Like the majority of my contact with (normally more senior people than him) in parliamentary politics over the years I am always left disappointed over how little genuine knowledge they have on subjects on which they are happy to throw newspaper headline like quotes at you with great conviction without much detail to back it up.

Got to a point where he asked if he could get someone more senior 'such as Sarah herself' to call me to discuss it. Funnily enough, no call.

They have put all their eggs in the Remain Basket for this campaign with almost daily leaflets about it and linking Zac to Nigel Farage at every opportunity. And yet even those willing to campaign have absolutely no idea of the directive that is a testament to the nature of the true power base of the EU and who they truly represent and the direction that they are forcing 'democracy' to take.

https://corporateeurope.org/international-trade/2016/11/great-ceta-swindle

For those like Hunterhoop who casually believe that TTIP has 'been canned', you have, and I mean this most respectfully, no idea what you are talking about on this particular matter. Which is no surprise given how relatively quiet it was kept.

I'm still waiting for any Remainer to discuss this issue with me. We can all speculate on economic consequences in years to come (although I'm struggling to understand what was so good about it anyway given the absolute decimation of funding for public services etc in recent years).

But how about we discuss something real that has ACTUALLY HAPPENED in the last 2 weeks re the signing of an agreement that is to all intents and purposes the same as the greatly opposed TTIP.

With love, peace and respect of course.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 17:57 - Nov 28 with 2439 viewsGloryHunter

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 15:05 - Nov 28 by BAWHoops

If there was a General Election tomorrow then I have no idea I would vote for

Conservatives have become a party of right wing Brexit nutjobs who seem intent on dragging us out of the EU without looking to get the best deal for Britain

Labour are a joke under Corbyn, and as Jew there's absolutely no way I could vote for a party full of racist bile towards me

UKIP are scum of the earth who's main message seems to be 'Nostalgia is great and brown people are bad'

Lib Dems are a big ol pile of 'meh'.

Would probably vote Lib Dems as they are the least offensive

Hello mate. QPR Gentile and Labour Party member in peace here. Do you really have experience of anti-semitism from the Labour Party, or is it a matter of anti-Israel sentiment being interpreted as anti-semitism?

I never notice Jewishness (I went to a Catholic school, so our enemies were the protestants). I even discovered recently that one of my oldest friends is Jewish, and it had never cropped up before - even though he's got one of those eastern-European names. However I am really opposed to the Israeli state's treatment of the Palestinians, and I give money to Palestinian charities. That doesn't make me rascist, does it?
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:03 - Nov 28 with 2435 viewsHollowayRanger

Tell Europe do a deal with us or we're let the Russians base their fleet here

stuff them if im going to be screwed I want it to be by brits not central europe

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:07 - Nov 28 with 2431 viewsHunterhoop

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 17:46 - Nov 28 by 1BobbyHazell

I had a marvelous 'chat' with a door stepping Lib Dem campaigner on Saturday.

Sweet fella but funnily enough (like most people it seems) knew absolutely nothing about the recent signing of the EU driven CETA (TTIP replacement) and its drastic implications for all the things he listed as important such as protecting worker's rights, the environment, public services and most importantly retaining the mechanisms of democratic sovereignty over the rights/wishes of global profiteers.

Like the majority of my contact with (normally more senior people than him) in parliamentary politics over the years I am always left disappointed over how little genuine knowledge they have on subjects on which they are happy to throw newspaper headline like quotes at you with great conviction without much detail to back it up.

Got to a point where he asked if he could get someone more senior 'such as Sarah herself' to call me to discuss it. Funnily enough, no call.

They have put all their eggs in the Remain Basket for this campaign with almost daily leaflets about it and linking Zac to Nigel Farage at every opportunity. And yet even those willing to campaign have absolutely no idea of the directive that is a testament to the nature of the true power base of the EU and who they truly represent and the direction that they are forcing 'democracy' to take.

https://corporateeurope.org/international-trade/2016/11/great-ceta-swindle

For those like Hunterhoop who casually believe that TTIP has 'been canned', you have, and I mean this most respectfully, no idea what you are talking about on this particular matter. Which is no surprise given how relatively quiet it was kept.

I'm still waiting for any Remainer to discuss this issue with me. We can all speculate on economic consequences in years to come (although I'm struggling to understand what was so good about it anyway given the absolute decimation of funding for public services etc in recent years).

But how about we discuss something real that has ACTUALLY HAPPENED in the last 2 weeks re the signing of an agreement that is to all intents and purposes the same as the greatly opposed TTIP.

With love, peace and respect of course.

Whoa there horsey (BobbyHazell)!

I didn't say TTIP had "been canned", I said the "likely canning of TTIP"...based on the rhetoric employed by Trump during his campaigning and the planned appointments mooted, but still to be passed by the Senate, for his team.

Also, I think you've completely misinterpreted my stance on TTIP or CETA. I don't profess to be an expert on either, but nor do I know have "no idea" what I am talking about. I wasn't expressing my support (or dislike) or TTIP or CETA either.

I simply referenced the "likely canning of TTIP" as one of three reasons why we may have been better off remaining in the EU, because, in the event TTIP does not get signed, individual European countries will all be seeking trade deals with the US too....not just "post Brexit" Britain. As such, we may not get a trade deal with the US anywhere near as soon as we would want. In a post Brexit Britain, in order to actually get trade deals in place so we don't paralyse parts of industry, we don't want to be in a crowded market place where every developed nation is looking to set up a bespoke trade deal with the US and China. That was the point I was trying to make.

I wasn't giving an opinion on TTIP or CETA one way or another!
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:07 - Nov 28 with 2431 viewsRangersDave

Christian Woolmar?
What a prize plum.

I'll never forgive him for outing maintenance on the London Underground when a bomb blew through the train on 7/7 saying the maintenance , or lack of, was to blame.

Never recanted that either but then went on to be the 'go to' plum when it came to knowledge about the railways.

Utter Cee you next tuesday!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:18 - Nov 28 with 2411 viewsJigsore

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:03 - Nov 28 by HollowayRanger

Tell Europe do a deal with us or we're let the Russians base their fleet here

stuff them if im going to be screwed I want it to be by brits not central europe

please Holloway I nearly choked on my sandwich

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:33 - Nov 28 with 2401 viewsBasingstokeR

Can't hear the blokes name without thinking of Stewart Lee's bit on him;

"I'm Paul Nuttalls of UKIPs and I say we need to ensure that the brightest & best Anglo Saxons stay in Northern Continental Europe and contribute to their economic prosperity rather than coming over here and laying down the whole basis of our entire language and culture"
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:36 - Nov 28 with 2398 viewsjohncharles

A nobody gets elected to a nothing.

Strong and stable my arse.

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:49 - Nov 28 with 2382 viewsE17hoop

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:33 - Nov 28 by BasingstokeR

Can't hear the blokes name without thinking of Stewart Lee's bit on him;

"I'm Paul Nuttalls of UKIPs and I say we need to ensure that the brightest & best Anglo Saxons stay in Northern Continental Europe and contribute to their economic prosperity rather than coming over here and laying down the whole basis of our entire language and culture"

This:

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:55 - Nov 28 with 2373 viewsstevec

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:36 - Nov 28 by johncharles

A nobody gets elected to a nothing.

That'll be the 'nothing' that has set in motion the eventual collapse of a corrupt EU.
Meanwhile, liberals and the left can carry on with their 'dinner party politics'.

Save the Polar Bear.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 19:00 - Nov 28 with 2369 viewsjohncharles

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:55 - Nov 28 by stevec

That'll be the 'nothing' that has set in motion the eventual collapse of a corrupt EU.
Meanwhile, liberals and the left can carry on with their 'dinner party politics'.

Save the Polar Bear.

Do you live in a bunker ?

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 19:44 - Nov 28 with 2332 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 14:16 - Nov 28 by Northernr

Your Labour candidate is QPR s/t holder if that helps at all.

Politically naive, tried for the seat at Tottenham and would vote on policies from the wrong positions.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 00:00 - Nov 29 with 2206 viewsBrightonhoop

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 16:40 - Nov 28 by essextaxiboy

We send 350 Mil to the EU
Lets fund the NHS instead

Where does that say how much we will fund it by ?

The power of suggestion , like thinking you will pull that women on the advert if you wear that aftershave. No one promises that they just suggest it ..

Agreed on Johnson , he has to put up now . He was collateral damage along with Farage to get the referendum and then win it ...both yesterdays men now .

Well it's a bit like Tory HQ saying 'We are committed to stopping child rape.'
And then fielding Jimmy Saville.

Oh hang on.....

Your argument every time relies on integrity, which means batting from the same terra firma. Simple really. You have no economic credibility.It's kinda important.

The thing is, IT actually has not yet happened. Yet the past 30 years have been devoted to contolling inflation,The currency itself already fell 40% so what are you not seeing? The pressures on inflation are unstable, it is why Cameron resigned. It may or may not effect you but it will ruin your childrens and grand childrens prosperity in the future.

What I cant comprehend is a relevance to ukip when their primary object ha been achieved. Churchill locked up hundreds of fascists. And the knts are fascists. You know what comes next.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 0:23]
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 00:08 - Nov 29 with 2196 viewsBrightonhoop

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:55 - Nov 28 by stevec

Save the Polar Bear.

My dinner parties concentrate on saving stevec's wife from a few days home at xmas.

Such a lovley bloke. And really not her fault.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 02:06 - Nov 29 with 2161 viewsderbyhoop

Now that the referendum is over, is there any point in UKIP. Does the UK need an English party that is to the right of Theresa May?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 05:41 - Nov 29 with 2133 viewsdanehoop

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 02:06 - Nov 29 by derbyhoop

Now that the referendum is over, is there any point in UKIP. Does the UK need an English party that is to the right of Theresa May?

Well now that the BNP has largely gone, surely it's only fair that racists and bigots can have a party represent them and truly stand up for traditional British extreme right wing views?

Never knowingly understood

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 07:09 - Nov 29 with 2114 viewsElHoop

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 05:41 - Nov 29 by danehoop

Well now that the BNP has largely gone, surely it's only fair that racists and bigots can have a party represent them and truly stand up for traditional British extreme right wing views?

Another day starts for Danehoop to struggle with the realities of British political life.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 07:40 - Nov 29 with 2102 viewsjohncharles

Dear me, what started out as a joke has turned into a political thread.

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 08:20 - Nov 29 with 2077 viewspaulparker

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 05:41 - Nov 29 by danehoop

https://media0.giphy.com/media/pb8wayp1KafJK/200.gif#12

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 08:38 - Nov 29 with 2061 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 07:40 - Nov 29 by johncharles

Dear me, what started out as a joke has turned into a political thread.

It's been turned into a name calling thread by the left leaning folk. Branding a political party a nothing led by a nobody and then accusations of it's electors being bigots and racists is only ever going to encourage one kind of discourse.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:02 - Nov 29 with 2036 viewsjohncharles

Yeah, those Lefties name calling again.

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:03 - Nov 29 with 2035 views2Thomas2Bowles

The Remain campaign to sabotage leaving, lead in the media by the BBC bias has been relentless and more damaging than anything, I don't think they understand or care what a massive fall out there would be if they get their way.

It would be a waste of bandwidth trying to debate much on here so Ill just say I voted leave and still would.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024