Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PERCH........................................................................... 21:47 - Dec 1 with 4415 viewsNoDiddley

Lucky Saturday v Ipswich not to march so now a liability
PERCH........................................................................... on 21:49 - Dec 1 with 3478 viewsadhoc_qpr

Hopefully that will be enough to encourage Holloway to look at his other options for RB!
PERCH........................................................................... on 22:08 - Dec 1 with 3410 viewsCamberleyR

The good news about his sending off tonight is that when he reaches 5 yellows (1 more to go) his suspension will be two matches rather than one.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:14 - Dec 1 with 3371 viewsjohncharles

Can't believe I'm hearing this from Rangers supporters. On another night with a different referee he wouldn't have got one let alone two yellows. Really, so little in it, just a whisker of a referee's ego.

Strong and stable my arse.

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:16 - Dec 1 with 3365 views08olesen

Personally i think we have to be worried for the game if thats a red card. The second challenge was a yellow all day. However, the first one for a bit of chat to the ref. The refs are grown men im sure they can get over a few raised voices. Rooney and co. shout at the ref every week and they dont get anything.

Poll: Who will the other play off

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:18 - Dec 1 with 3343 viewsted_hendrix

I thought there was a new law out this season regarding back chatting the ref, instant booking?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:19 - Dec 1 with 3334 viewsCamberleyR

Can't defend him JC. Gobbing off got him first booking. Brian Clough always drilled it in to his players never to backchat the ref as it is the most stupid way of getting a booking there is. Forest teams of his always had excellent records with dissent. His tackle for the second booking was just idiotic. When you know you're on a yellow card, you stay on your feet and don't dive in and give the ref the chance to send you off.

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:20 - Dec 1 with 3325 viewsPunteR

Tonight's game aside i think he's a decent player for us.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:20 - Dec 1 with 3325 viewsmcqpr10

Idiot. No idea what he said to get the first card. But once on a yellow, you don't fly in like that for a deserved second. The guys 31. Awful professional. Killed us. Thought we wer doing ok till then.
Login to get fewer ads

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:21 - Dec 1 with 3309 viewsCamberleyR

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:20 - Dec 1 by mcqpr10

Idiot. No idea what he said to get the first card. But once on a yellow, you don't fly in like that for a deserved second. The guys 31. Awful professional. Killed us. Thought we wer doing ok till then.

He was gobbing off about the penalty not being given to us for handball.

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:22 - Dec 1 with 3306 viewsjohncharles

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:18 - Dec 1 by ted_hendrix

I thought there was a new law out this season regarding back chatting the ref, instant booking?

Yeah, I heard that one but having watched a couple of Prem matches on TV I thought it was some sort of joke.

Strong and stable my arse.

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:25 - Dec 1 with 3285 viewseghamranger

Did ok up until the sending off... but really lost us the match tonight cos with 11 we would have beaten them
PERCH........................................................................... on 22:27 - Dec 1 with 3271 viewsHunterhoop

Perch is:

a) not really very good
b) a bit of a moron. Proved that with sendings off and countless stupid diving in unnecessarily.

When you have that combination, you really need to explore other options...
PERCH........................................................................... on 22:32 - Dec 1 with 3241 viewsted_hendrix

All he or any player has to do is keep his gob shut and concentrate on what he's got to do during the game.
It's immaterial what Perch thinks of any previous decisions made by the ref, he aint gonna change his mind anyway.
Keep your mouth shut and don't give the ref a chance to get his card out.
Madness.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:35 - Dec 1 with 3221 viewsPunteR

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:27 - Dec 1 by Hunterhoop

Perch is:

a) not really very good
b) a bit of a moron. Proved that with sendings off and countless stupid diving in unnecessarily.

When you have that combination, you really need to explore other options...

I think he's a better player than Onouha but probably not as bright.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:35 - Dec 1 with 3216 viewsWatford_Ranger

I don't think he offers anything Kakay or Furlong can't do. All this time with us and ten years or so before and I honestly don't know what his strengths are.
PERCH........................................................................... on 22:41 - Dec 1 with 3187 viewsdavman

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:14 - Dec 1 by johncharles

Can't believe I'm hearing this from Rangers supporters. On another night with a different referee he wouldn't have got one let alone two yellows. Really, so little in it, just a whisker of a referee's ego.

Sorry, JC, I do not agree. Both yellows and going in for the second one when he had the first shows how brain dead he must be.

Furlong will be coming home in January.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:56 - Dec 1 with 3121 views100percent

probably the second most experienced player on the pitch and he loses the game for us. he knows better than to argue with a referee - didn't the henry situation against forest teach him anything?
the second booking was even worse - why is he making a last ditch challenge like that in an area of the pitch where it is totally unnecessary?
he is slow and laboured - not dissimilar to Henry.
we are desperately in need of some young blood in the wing back positions. I think Robinson will be a great asset once he is completely fit, we just need to fill that right back position.
please start with Kakay in the next game...
PERCH........................................................................... on 23:00 - Dec 1 with 3097 viewsHunterhoop

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:35 - Dec 1 by PunteR

I think he's a better player than Onouha but probably not as bright.

Onouha is twice the defender Perch is.

Weak on the ball, but defensively far superior. He's not as good as he should be or we expect him to be, but he's far better in my book.

And Onouha is a far better centre half than Perch is a right back. As right backs the both of them, it's much closer, but I'd always play Onouha and Lynch at centre half anyway...
PERCH........................................................................... on 23:01 - Dec 1 with 3092 viewsbrewers_hoop

Concur with others - suicidal challenge when on a yellow. Only time he's really been decent for us is when he was switched to the left.
PERCH........................................................................... on 23:05 - Dec 1 with 3065 viewsWilloW4

PERCH........................................................................... on 23:00 - Dec 1 by Hunterhoop

Onouha is twice the defender Perch is.

Weak on the ball, but defensively far superior. He's not as good as he should be or we expect him to be, but he's far better in my book.

And Onouha is a far better centre half than Perch is a right back. As right backs the both of them, it's much closer, but I'd always play Onouha and Lynch at centre half anyway...

Onouha is a very poor footballer... An average centre half, and a terrible right back.. I'd ship him out tomorrow ..vastly ovverated ... And an awful captain... Don't understand the love in for him. He's basically average at best.
PERCH........................................................................... on 23:06 - Dec 1 with 3066 viewswombat

PERCH........................................................................... on 23:01 - Dec 1 by brewers_hoop

Concur with others - suicidal challenge when on a yellow. Only time he's really been decent for us is when he was switched to the left.

Did the same thing at Ipswich sat , back chat booking , was luckily taken off before he got him self sent off .

I'd fine him as much as possible back chat a ref get booked max fine Aval to the club , do it again double it , again double that , it's the only way the thick, fecks will learn

Poll: which is your favouite foot

PERCH........................................................................... on 23:19 - Dec 1 with 3012 viewsQPR1882

PERCH........................................................................... on 22:22 - Dec 1 by johncharles

Yeah, I heard that one but having watched a couple of Prem matches on TV I thought it was some sort of joke.

Law does not count in the prem, something to do with money.
PERCH........................................................................... on 23:25 - Dec 1 with 2992 viewsDWQPR

PERCH........................................................................... on 23:05 - Dec 1 by WilloW4

Onouha is a very poor footballer... An average centre half, and a terrible right back.. I'd ship him out tomorrow ..vastly ovverated ... And an awful captain... Don't understand the love in for him. He's basically average at best.

Cannot disagree with any of that. Onouha is a poor footballer, poor distribution and is no captain, when the first goal went in he should have been galvernising the teM , instead he just troops back with his head down. And as for Perch, ship him out tomorrow. The stupid, useless bastárd ahould be strung up by his balls with piano wire. As said before he back-chatted at Ipswich got booked then took one of their players out in a area right on the side of the pitch by the halfway line where there was no danger and he was lucky he didn't get a second yellow. Then to do the same in the next match is utterly beyond belief, totally undermined the team. We lost because of him. We were much the better team up to that point and even with 10 men for the first fifteen minutes of the second half Wolves hardly got the ball off us, in the end we had 56% possession and more shots and had Lynch taken that second chance it would have been the very least that the team deserved. I did enjoy a lot of the one touch passing we employed so I am not too dispondent, just angry at that gormless, brainless crud Perch.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

PERCH........................................................................... on 09:11 - Dec 2 with 2711 views00calben

You could see the second red coming from a mile off. Called it ten minutes earlier. So unprofessional.
PERCH........................................................................... on 09:50 - Dec 2 with 2630 viewsElHoop

He really must be particularly stupid.

Once he got booked i had a bet on there being a red card during the game - 5.9 or something. Those were fair odds for him alone the way it was going. We needed a right back at the start of the season and we still need one. Perch meanwhile needs a brain

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024