Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best chant you've heard at a football match 00:31 - Dec 13 with 15730 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Apparently at MK Dons the AFC Wimbledon fans sang "Where were you when you were us?". Genius. Which got me thinking, what's the best chant you've heard at a football match?
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 01:22 - Dec 13 with 10387 viewsJAPRANGERS

You're gonna get yer fukcing head kicked in
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 01:39 - Dec 13 with 10379 viewsBoston

Best chants are usually those 'in the moment', rather than the usual ditties pulled out every week.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 04:28 - Dec 13 with 10340 viewsDesertBoot

Southampton fans singing "Jason Puncheon, he shits when he wants" - during the game when he had to "disappear" for five minutes.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 07:04 - Dec 13 with 10275 viewscyprusmel

It's has to be Plymouth Argyle supporters calling us "you dirty Northern bastards".
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 07:10 - Dec 13 with 10262 viewsdaveB

Your Fat and your birds a slag at the fat Southampton fan back in 1995 was one of my favourites, not exactly Lennon/McCartney but his reaction still makes me laugh

The Millwall fans Birdshit on your head at Bircham was also superb
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 08:21 - Dec 13 with 10208 viewspaulparker

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 07:10 - Dec 13 by daveB

Your Fat and your birds a slag at the fat Southampton fan back in 1995 was one of my favourites, not exactly Lennon/McCartney but his reaction still makes me laugh

Bill wyman split yer wife, sung at pat van den hawe in the eighties , he totally lost it that day
adams is a donkey, adams is a donkey la la la , hee haw hee haw , QPR fans in the clock end 88
simon cowell fcuked your wife, sung at Ashley cole in the cup at the bridge

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 08:26 - Dec 13 with 10191 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 08:29 - Dec 13 with 10184 viewsFDC

"We see your camel-toe", sung to Andy Carroll as he did stretches on the side line at Anfield a few seasons ago. Same game as "F*ck off Suarez, you look like a rat - rat rat rat rat rat".
Login to get fewer ads

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 08:36 - Dec 13 with 10168 views2Thomas2Bowles

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 07:10 - Dec 13 by daveB

Have to give it to the Millwal fans, kept it up all game.

I thought Seaman lost the World Cup (flapping hands) was funny as hell, he took it well.

Strawberry blonde, your having a laught to some ginger player, can't remember who he was.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 8:37]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 08:47 - Dec 13 with 10134 viewsPlanetHonneywood

JFH walking towards the corner at the Gallowgate End while playing for Boro:

'Fat Eddie Murphy, you're just a fat Eddie Murphy'

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 09:09 - Dec 13 with 10076 viewsterryb

An evening match at Highbury circa 1967.

The loudest clap of thunder I've ever heard. The Liverpool fans immediately chanted "Shankly has spoken".
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 09:20 - Dec 13 with 10044 viewsheadhoops

louis suarez your teeth are offside, your teeth are offside, louis suarez your teeth are offside. numerous.

Everton fans - he's half a boy and half a girl torres, torres,
he's half a boy and half a girl torres torres
he wears a frock, he likes a cock
he sells his ar se on albert dock
Fernando torres, carraghers bit on the side.

Finally at Man City when they had Terry Phelan he made a terrible mark dennis like tackle and maimed the opposition winger and to the tune of the righteous brothers you've lost that loving feeling - whoooo, whooo, you've just met terry phelan, terry phelan, and the pains long, long, long.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 09:21 - Dec 13 with 10041 views2Thomas2Bowles

40k going Oh bobby zamora at wembley may be up there.

[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 9:24]

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 09:44 - Dec 13 with 9999 viewsDorse

Oscar Wilde it ain't, but I really enjoyed hearing 'Terry - you're a c unt, Terry Terry - you're a c unt!' coming through clear as a bell on the Sky commentary a few seasons back. I was crying laughing at that. Mini Dorse, also watching on the dodgy stream, kept asking what was so funny (he was only 6 and hadn't cottoned on to what was being said).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:01 - Dec 13 with 9971 viewshoof_hearted

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 09:21 - Dec 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Shivers down my spine still. But how did it come to this? (Rhetorical question - no thread diversion intended)
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:02 - Dec 13 with 9969 viewsCamberleyR

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 08:36 - Dec 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Have to give it to the Millwal fans, kept it up all game.

I thought Seaman lost the World Cup (flapping hands) was funny as hell, he took it well.

Strawberry blonde, your having a laught to some ginger player, can't remember who he was.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 8:37]

Dave Kitson when playing for Cambridge.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:03 - Dec 13 with 9965 viewshoof_hearted

When we had Tommy Docherty as manager after he was sacked by Man Utd for shagging Mary Brown every away team gave us a loud "Who's up Mary Brown, who's up Mary Brown, Tommy Tommy Docherty..."
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:11 - Dec 13 with 9938 viewshoof_hearted

...and whenever the 1970's TV cameras were in (for brief highlights only in those days) a loud lauding of either Jimmy Hill for MOTD or Brian Moore for The Big Match

Jimmy Jimmy Hill
Jimmy Hill
Jimmy Hill
Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Hill
Jimmy Jimmy Hill

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooohhhh...

W@nk w@nk w@nk w@nk w@nk w@nk w@nk,
W@nk w@nk w@nk,
W@nk w@nk w@nk,
W@nk w@nk w@nk w@nk w@nk w@nk w@nk
W@nk w@nk w@nk w@nk w@nk

And yet those c'nts gave the Nobel prize to Bob Dylan.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 10:12]
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:16 - Dec 13 with 9913 viewsbrewers_hoop

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:16 - Dec 13 with 9912 viewsstevec

Liked the 'Julio Cesar, he's got perfect hair' sung to Joe Hart at LR.
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:20 - Dec 13 with 9899 viewsNW10Hoop

Never heard it sung, but read about this absolute masterpiece from Arsenal 2006-07...

Let's Talk About Sex"... Let's talk about Cesc baby, lets talk about Flam-in-i, let's talk about Theo Walcott, Freddie Ljungberg and Henry, let's talk about Cesc.

I'm not giving up on

Sunday, Monday, Holloway,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Holloway,
Thursday, Friday, Holloway
Saturday, what a day
Working all week for you
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 10:23]
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:27 - Dec 13 with 9877 viewsElHoop

'Ashley Cole - you're John Terry's bitch' was a favourite of mine.

The most notorious song of fans of the two teams I've followed definitely goes to Wealdstone - an oppo goes down badly injured to the sound of Hey Jude - 'La la la lalalala - swallow your tongue, you c*nt'.
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:29 - Dec 13 with 9871 views2Thomas2Bowles

Back in the 70's.. oh dear

Rangers did a bit (long one) Millwall

Terry Neill and his red and white wa*kers, went round the ground almost none stop.

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:35 - Dec 13 with 9856 viewsstowmarketrange

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:16 - Dec 13 by stevec

Liked the 'Julio Cesar, he's got perfect hair' sung to Joe Hart at LR.

Flakey,flakey give us a wave.
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:38 - Dec 13 with 9844 viewsMoonshineSteve

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 09:21 - Dec 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Yup. Just watched that and got goosebumps. Not metaphorically, literally.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024