Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On a positive note 18:07 - Jan 7 with 2300 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Mackie and Pavel played well. Mackie wins so much ball that he shouldn't with effort dtermination. Pavel beat his man on a number of occasions and so did Shodipo when he came on. Thats it really.
On a positive note on 19:58 - Jan 7 with 2067 viewssmegma

Correction. Mackie played well.
On a positive note on 20:42 - Jan 7 with 1976 viewsHunterhoop

On a positive note on 19:58 - Jan 7 by smegma

Correction. Mackie played well.

B*llocks.

Pavel played just as well if not better. And Shodipo was lively too.

We were poor but not dreadful. We've played worse this year, and under Holloway in his first stint.

And Jamie was good running the channel and once he had the ball. He was a poor no. 9 target man though, which was his role

I love the bloke's effort and and endeavour, but we can't just screw eyed judge him because he gestures to the crowd, kisses the badge and tries hard. A bit of end product is important too. Pavel has that in spades.
On a positive note on 12:08 - Jan 8 with 1659 viewscaliforniahoop

On a positive note on 20:42 - Jan 7 by Hunterhoop

B*llocks.

Pavel played just as well if not better. And Shodipo was lively too.

We were poor but not dreadful. We've played worse this year, and under Holloway in his first stint.

And Jamie was good running the channel and once he had the ball. He was a poor no. 9 target man though, which was his role

I love the bloke's effort and and endeavour, but we can't just screw eyed judge him because he gestures to the crowd, kisses the badge and tries hard. A bit of end product is important too. Pavel has that in spades.

Well said sir, we use to be about skillfull players, now it's about how hard and long they run for, then we complain about the lack of entertainment, hmmm, I wonder if they is any type of correlation there?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024