Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dont you just love stuff like this.. 04:48 - Jan 14 with 9064 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 05:20 - Jan 14 with 8163 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 06:20 - Jan 14 with 8142 viewsHAYESBOY

Obviously...............

What an end of a bell.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 07:01 - Jan 14 with 8111 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'm stunned at how little intelligence and insight is displayed in these fans' videos. They are embarrassing.

Do we have div vids like that?
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 7:04]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 10:00 - Jan 14 with 7945 views2Thomas2Bowles

QPR played like a pub team

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 11:56 - Jan 14 with 7805 viewssuttonranger

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 10:00 - Jan 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

QPR played like a pub team

12 men behind the ball
How the fcuk did we do that ?
Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 12:11 - Jan 14 with 7771 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Did he just call the Grandad a state? This guy? Calling somone else a state. Jesus.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 12:18 - Jan 14 with 7761 viewsstowmarketrange

Does his mum know he swears?I bet he cried himself to sleep clutching his teddy.
Still a nice figure of 12000 for the crowd.How they've grown since they left Elm Park?
Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 12:28 - Jan 14 with 7736 viewscaliforniahoop

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 12:18 - Jan 14 by stowmarketrange

Does his mum know he swears?I bet he cried himself to sleep clutching his teddy.
Still a nice figure of 12000 for the crowd.How they've grown since they left Elm Park?

Funny as, played like a pub team, bless.
Login to get fewer ads

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 12:41 - Jan 14 with 7713 viewsBoston

Would he be a Hipster?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 12:41 - Jan 14 with 7712 viewsMedwayR

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 12:28 - Jan 14 by californiahoop

Funny as, played like a pub team, bless.

This bitter little fake is full of contradictions.

Apparently we played well and executed a game plan but also played like a pub team, so which is it???

He also reckons we played with 7 in defence which is clearly rubbish but then he says hopefully we (Reading) will have McShane and someone else back soon and can play with 5 at the back. So is 5 at the back a good thing or a bad thing???

Fair enough Mackie celebrating but not the way he did...which was celebrating a goal in the usual manner as far as I could tell, how was he supposed to celebrate his goal?!?

So in summary we're a rubbish team but were the much better team and deserved the 3pts even though we're a pub team who parked the bus but also created loads of chances. Well that all makes sense.

Poll: Who’s better?

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 13:38 - Jan 14 with 7617 viewsE17hoop

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 12:41 - Jan 14 by MedwayR

This bitter little fake is full of contradictions.

Apparently we played well and executed a game plan but also played like a pub team, so which is it???

He also reckons we played with 7 in defence which is clearly rubbish but then he says hopefully we (Reading) will have McShane and someone else back soon and can play with 5 at the back. So is 5 at the back a good thing or a bad thing???

Fair enough Mackie celebrating but not the way he did...which was celebrating a goal in the usual manner as far as I could tell, how was he supposed to celebrate his goal?!?

So in summary we're a rubbish team but were the much better team and deserved the 3pts even though we're a pub team who parked the bus but also created loads of chances. Well that all makes sense.

I think I've just watched and listened to a living breathing cliché.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 13:49 - Jan 14 with 7590 viewsdaveB

I'm not sure who is more stupid, the people who make these videos or me for watching them
Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 13:53 - Jan 14 with 7585 viewsMrSheen

Fake hoops? How many times dod Trevor Senior, their all-time top scorer, wear hoops?
Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 14:00 - Jan 14 with 7565 viewsMytch_QPR

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 13:38 - Jan 14 by E17hoop

I think I've just watched and listened to a living breathing cliché.

Yeah - it's impossible to parody this. Unfortunately, the internet makes us all pundits / critics and it's just part of the never-ending stream of 'content'. Maybe Clive could take him under his wing and teach him a little about journalism. He might stop hating us then (mind you, his hatred could hardly be described as seething rage - I think he has a soft spot for us really, and Mackie).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 14:06 - Jan 14 with 7552 views2Thomas2Bowles

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 14:00 - Jan 14 by Mytch_QPR

Yeah - it's impossible to parody this. Unfortunately, the internet makes us all pundits / critics and it's just part of the never-ending stream of 'content'. Maybe Clive could take him under his wing and teach him a little about journalism. He might stop hating us then (mind you, his hatred could hardly be described as seething rage - I think he has a soft spot for us really, and Mackie).

He want's to join the real hoops but knows we won't have him

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 14:26 - Jan 14 with 7527 viewsisawqpratwcity

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 13:53 - Jan 14 by MrSheen

Fake hoops? How many times dod Trevor Senior, their all-time top scorer, wear hoops?

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Reading/Reading.htm

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Queens_Park_Rangers/Queens_Park_Rangers.htm

I'm comfortable that we've got the greater commitment to blue and white hoops.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 15:35 - Jan 14 with 7406 viewsconnell10

He looks like a ten year old fat kid who has found a fake beard and glasses disguise kit!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 16:49 - Jan 14 with 7325 viewsTGRRRSSS

2 Headers they had all night, we had several more chances that could and perhaps should havce gone in.

This is close to parody.

Muppett - about what you expect from the average Fake Hoop tbh.
Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 17:41 - Jan 14 with 7254 viewsDeepcutHoop

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 14:26 - Jan 14 by isawqpratwcity

They clearly wore them first, we've worn them most. It's fairly straightforward.

They definitely copied nickname and chants from us in recent years.
Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 17:55 - Jan 14 with 7225 viewssuperstan

You gotta say fair enough at the end of the day! Plank.
Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 19:05 - Jan 14 with 7173 viewsQPR442

The bloke is a knob.
Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 20:06 - Jan 14 with 7114 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

made me ashamed to share genetic with them..

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 20:55 - Jan 14 with 7046 viewsBoston

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 14:26 - Jan 14 by isawqpratwcity

Never described 'em as fakes myself because I don't really care, don't care if they paint themselves blue and run around in war chariots either but do note that for much of their existence they would have trouble justifying the nickname Royals. A lot of other shades in their history.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 12:43 - Jan 15 with 6882 viewsterryb

Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 20:55 - Jan 14 by Boston

Never described 'em as fakes myself because I don't really care, don't care if they paint themselves blue and run around in war chariots either but do note that for much of their existence they would have trouble justifying the nickname Royals. A lot of other shades in their history.

Always The Biscuitmen to me!
Dont you just love stuff like this.. on 17:55 - Jan 15 with 6758 viewsMancR

For anyone who has missed this or its even funnier on second viewing. His mum must be so proud!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024