Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan 16:05 - Jan 23 with 8580 viewsrsonist

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/football/qpr_transfer_news_holloway_set_to_g
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 16:12 - Jan 23 with 6778 viewsWestbourneR

Don't agree about letting Shodipo go on loan at all. He's very close the first team for me, great little player.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 16:18 - Jan 23 with 6732 viewsFDC

It is odd that whilst IH has shown that he is more than willing to entrust other youngsters with a run in the first team, he really doesn't seem to fancy Shodipo at all. Have to trust his judgement on this one I reckon.
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 16:21 - Jan 23 with 6698 viewsTonto

Long term it would be better for Shodipo to get more competitive games under his belt. If that's not with us, then letting him out on loan would be the best thing. better than getting splinters on his 'arris or playing in the U23s.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 16:25 - Jan 23 with 6662 viewsDorse

I don't want to see him go but it hasn't done Furlong any harm. Better for him to get some competitive games at this stage. Plenty of R's connections out there for Ollie to call upon: Bignot, Derry, Ainsworth might all fancy doing us a favour?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 16:27 - Jan 23 with 6652 viewsdaveB

Regular football will help Shodipo so if he's not going to get it here then a loan move makes a lot of sense
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 16:27]
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 16:45 - Jan 23 with 6575 viewsOldPedro

Agree that if he isn't going to get games here he should go on loan but would have liked him to be given a run perhaps instead of signing Lua Lua

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 17:05 - Jan 23 with 6465 viewslave16

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 16:27 - Jan 23 by daveB

Regular football will help Shodipo so if he's not going to get it here then a loan move makes a lot of sense
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 16:27]

must have paid a fortune for lualua on loan and so needs to justify it... or must have promised him game time on the loan....

either way guaranteed game time for Shodipo would do him good

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 17:29 - Jan 23 with 6369 viewsrsonist

It was much clearer with Furlong as a defender what he would gain being out on loan - growing into his body and learning the finer arts of his position at a demanding but more forgiving level.

With Shodipo I'm not sure I understand what Ollie thinks he's lacking and wants him to correct or build on. Tracking back I guess? But he'll always be a proper direct little winger whose job is to get at his fullback and that's as true now as it'll ever be.
Login to get fewer ads

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 17:32 - Jan 23 with 6348 viewsrsonist

Also - "will be allowed to leave the club on a temporary basis, if Holloway is able to bring in another winger before the window shuts." - we already have two wingers keeping Shodido out so why would we need another?
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 17:39 - Jan 23 with 6301 viewsdaveB

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 17:29 - Jan 23 by rsonist

It was much clearer with Furlong as a defender what he would gain being out on loan - growing into his body and learning the finer arts of his position at a demanding but more forgiving level.

With Shodipo I'm not sure I understand what Ollie thinks he's lacking and wants him to correct or build on. Tracking back I guess? But he'll always be a proper direct little winger whose job is to get at his fullback and that's as true now as it'll ever be.

Lee Cook benefited from dropping down a division and getting a run of games, I think it will be good for Shodipo
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 17:43 - Jan 23 with 6273 views2Thomas2Bowles

re Shodipo

The Times understands... not the same as Ollie said

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 18:28 - Jan 23 with 6123 viewsJamie

Not really surprising to see Shodipo allowed to go out on loan.

Lua Lua has come in and Petrasso is back fit now who can play out wide or off Sylla.
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 18:48 - Jan 23 with 6042 viewsbosh67

Shodipo needs games. If he goes on loan and can be recalled, no problem.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 19:19 - Jan 23 with 5956 viewsbaz_qpr

I said on Saturday he should go on loan, can't see him getting game time in this system has a tendency to jog back with out the ball. I think Furlong has come back two or three times the player he was, matured physically but also with his decision making. Will do him some good, come the summer Ollie will look revert to 4-3-3
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 20:04 - Jan 23 with 5774 viewsLblock

Shodipo the torpedo out on loan? No. No. No. No. Say it isn't so?

I did fear this due to Ollies chosen system but sometimes you need players to change things up a bit and Shodipo is the man for that.
His problem is he's an out and out winger but I think he's a cracking player and has had a great season when played so far. Hope he still has a part to play - for us.

I'm behind Ollie 100% but I'd have to argue this one with him

In other matters I'm glad we're playing hardball with Brizzle - about time!!
Looks like he's only getting one of his three then

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 20:15 - Jan 23 with 5720 viewsWatford_Ranger

Don't get why we're paying to get Lua Lua fit / in the shop window at the expense of Shodipo.

If he has to go on loan, it should be L1. He's too good for L2 surely.
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 21:40 - Jan 23 with 5433 viewsrsonist

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 17:39 - Jan 23 by daveB

Lee Cook benefited from dropping down a division and getting a run of games, I think it will be good for Shodipo

Well, all young players are better off for getting games over not getting games. What I'm asking is what do we want him to learn elsewhere that was stopping him getting those games for us.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 21:41]
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 21:58 - Jan 23 with 5369 viewsNorthernr

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 21:40 - Jan 23 by rsonist

Well, all young players are better off for getting games over not getting games. What I'm asking is what do we want him to learn elsewhere that was stopping him getting those games for us.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 21:41]

Tracking back. It's simply that. Holloway says he runs back at half the speed he runs forward.
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 23:02 - Jan 23 with 5205 viewsWatford_Ranger

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 21:58 - Jan 23 by Northernr

Tracking back. It's simply that. Holloway says he runs back at half the speed he runs forward.

I get that but I don't get the Lua Lua signing unless his defensive work is much better than I've ever seen
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 23:19 - Jan 23 with 5168 viewsPunteR

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 23:02 - Jan 23 by Watford_Ranger

I get that but I don't get the Lua Lua signing unless his defensive work is much better than I've ever seen

Maybe Shodipo is just not ready for the limelight?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 01:00 - Jan 24 with 5082 viewsfrancisbowles

Shodipo right footed = right winger.
Wsolek right footed = right winger.
Petrasso right footed= right winger.

No left footed left winger hence need to go into the market.

Ollie, I think, likes a balanced side. Lynch & Bidwell in defence, Manning in midfield all left footed.
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 09:28 - Jan 24 with 4793 viewsRBlock

People talking about Pertrasso getting back fit, I don't see why he would be ahead of Shodipo in the queue. Petrasso has looked ok but not much in the way of end product IMO. Shodipo on the other hand has been class, put some quality balls in. Much rather have Shodipo in and around the team, with Petrasso on loan if needs be.
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 10:28 - Jan 24 with 4721 viewsrsonist

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 21:58 - Jan 23 by Northernr

Maybe so. But it's never going to be his strong suit however hard he tries, which means Ollie is choosing to ignore a lot of positives for one questionable negative. It's hardly as if he's this strolling luxury liability either is it?

Unfortunately I don't see much of a chance for Shodipo here as it stands, and really we may as well sell him and stop wasting each other's time. Ngbakoto too for that matter if that wasn't already clear.
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 14:04 - Jan 24 with 4598 viewsfrancisbowles

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 10:28 - Jan 24 by rsonist

Maybe so. But it's never going to be his strong suit however hard he tries, which means Ollie is choosing to ignore a lot of positives for one questionable negative. It's hardly as if he's this strolling luxury liability either is it?

Unfortunately I don't see much of a chance for Shodipo here as it stands, and really we may as well sell him and stop wasting each other's time. Ngbakoto too for that matter if that wasn't already clear.

Shodipo's time may come next season, especially if Wsolek doesn't sign. Best we loan him out and get as many games as possible.
No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 17:05 - Jan 24 with 4527 viewsNorthernr

No Freeman, Campbell; Shodipo available on loan on 10:28 - Jan 24 by rsonist

I'm with you mate, I want him in the team much more, he makes things happen. But that is the reason Holloway gives.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024