Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi for football 11:51 - Jan 27 with 5873 views1MoreBrightonR

So ive got Kodi and used it for films but whats the best add on/recommendation for streaming live premier league games? good quality ideally as its on a decent sized tv screen.

Cheers
Kodi for football on 12:06 - Jan 27 with 5849 viewsQPRski

I always use SPORTS DEVIL and it is pretty good.

I would willingly hear of other good options.

Kodi for football on 12:09 - Jan 27 with 5838 viewsFDC

NJM Soccer -> Extra Time
Zem -> Sports -> P2P
Halo usually has a pretty decent Skysports stream.

NJM usually has great streams, although sometimes doesn't bother with Championship games.

I'm still trying to work out how to get Plexus / Acestreams working on Kodi, seems it's less than straight forward. If anyone has any info on that I'm all ears!
Kodi for football on 14:47 - Jan 27 with 5702 viewsmarkrtid

Kodi for football on 12:09 - Jan 27 by FDC

NJM Soccer -> Extra Time
Zem -> Sports -> P2P
Halo usually has a pretty decent Skysports stream.

NJM usually has great streams, although sometimes doesn't bother with Championship games.

I'm still trying to work out how to get Plexus / Acestreams working on Kodi, seems it's less than straight forward. If anyone has any info on that I'm all ears!

Go to Apptoid and download latest updates. Crystal clear picture with Ace stream.
Kodi for football on 15:02 - Jan 27 with 5673 viewsFDC

Kodi for football on 14:47 - Jan 27 by markrtid

Go to Apptoid and download latest updates. Crystal clear picture with Ace stream.

Does that work on OpenELEC installations? I've seen a few threads with links to latest updates etc for Kodi running on Android, but I'm using a dedicated media PC hooked up to the telly box, running OpenELEC (not the newest version just released, the version before - v16 I think).
Kodi for football on 15:33 - Jan 27 with 5610 viewsmarkrtid

Kodi for football on 15:02 - Jan 27 by FDC

Does that work on OpenELEC installations? I've seen a few threads with links to latest updates etc for Kodi running on Android, but I'm using a dedicated media PC hooked up to the telly box, running OpenELEC (not the newest version just released, the version before - v16 I think).

Sorry. My bad. I thought you were running on an Android box.

Installing addons to a xmbc/kodi box can be a pain at times so it might be worth looking at Youtube as there is a lot of useful info there.

I install APK's like Showbox for movies. Mobdro for the football and I rarely need to go into Kodi.

Well worth looking into. I would be lost without mine. Just French tv.
Kodi for football on 15:42 - Jan 27 with 5597 viewshopphoops

That's the thing about getting older, one minute you think you understand what people are going on about, the next you realize you don't have a fukcing scooby, this thread could be in Kyrgyz for all it means to me.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 15:43]

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Kodi for football on 16:13 - Jan 27 with 5553 viewskingsburyR

For us techno-phobs....what is this Kodi you talk about???????

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Kodi for football on 17:43 - Jan 27 with 5463 viewsFDC

Kodi for football on 16:13 - Jan 27 by kingsburyR

For us techno-phobs....what is this Kodi you talk about???????

https://kodi.tv

Designed ostensibly to be used for accessing locally stored media (your photos, videos and music that you own, stored on a hard-drive). But it's open source software, so what people actually use it for are the independently developed applications that allow you to access less legit content hosted on the web e.g. films and football streams. You can use it to watch live non-sports TV too, so it can replace Sky / Virgin etc in your set-up. And some of the builds (the way it looks and behaves, and the collection of applications that run on it) are really nice to look at and very user-friendly.

I'm a fan of the Hyper TT build.

[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 17:44]
Login to get fewer ads

Kodi for football on 17:55 - Jan 27 with 5440 viewsRangersw12

Pyro TV

https://pyrotv.co.uk/?v=79cba1185463

One of the fellas running it is Rangers aswell
Kodi for football on 20:05 - Jan 27 with 5344 viewsHAYESBOY

The best two are SportsDevil and ZEM for sport.

For general TV, Exodus, 123Movies and Zen.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Kodi for football on 20:28 - Jan 27 with 5316 viewsqprjeff1882

If youre after sports channels then gobble is top notch. Comes on very quickly and streams are normally great hd quality
Kodi for football on 23:53 - Jan 27 with 5221 viewsFDC

Kodi for football on 20:28 - Jan 27 by qprjeff1882

If youre after sports channels then gobble is top notch. Comes on very quickly and streams are normally great hd quality

Just installed this, good shout
Kodi for football on 05:13 - Jan 28 with 5155 viewsHayesender

Kodi for football on 17:55 - Jan 27 by Rangersw12

Pyro TV

https://pyrotv.co.uk/?v=79cba1185463

One of the fellas running it is Rangers aswell

I've got it. For £120 per year, I get to watch almost any game I want, any film I want, and any series that I want.

You get the odd freeze on the live football, but all you do is go to another channel, usually fox or nsbcn and watch it.

Saving myself a bundle

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Kodi for football on 13:43 - Jan 28 with 5046 viewsRangersw12

Kodi for football on 05:13 - Jan 28 by Hayesender

I've got it. For £120 per year, I get to watch almost any game I want, any film I want, and any series that I want.

You get the odd freeze on the live football, but all you do is go to another channel, usually fox or nsbcn and watch it.

Saving myself a bundle

Easily the best out there and any issues they fix very quickly

I've been on it nearly a year and it's saved 100's
Kodi for football on 13:59 - Jan 28 with 5037 viewsBlackCrowe

Kodi for football on 05:13 - Jan 28 by Hayesender

Saving myself a bundle

Technophobe here. I like the sound of this...can I log into this on the internet (if I'm a subscriber) on my Macbook? Also does it work overseas?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Kodi for football on 19:24 - Jan 28 with 4959 viewsHayesender

Kodi for football on 13:59 - Jan 28 by BlackCrowe

Technophobe here. I like the sound of this...can I log into this on the internet (if I'm a subscriber) on my Macbook? Also does it work overseas?

I assume you can, as you can use it on your phone. No idea if you can use it abroad

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Kodi for football on 22:40 - Jan 28 with 4908 viewspaesanu

Kodo has been round for years, the boxes being sold brazenly on Amazon and eBay. This is why my jaw dropped when Sky announced bazillions for the new Prem Rights starting this year.

What are they thinking? That people will spend hundreds a month instead of a fiver a month for HD streaming of all the channels available, PLUS 3pm kick-offs, plus on demand tv boxsets and movies. Kodi will only get better and more user-friendly. And this is why I expect (and hope to be honest) that Sky go tits-up

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024