Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
netflix 01:29 - Jan 31 with 17399 viewsbob566

Try and keep this near the top of that's ok with Clive. Any recommendations? Currently watching Luther. Brilliant. What else is good?
netflix on 22:52 - Apr 8 with 2602 viewstraininvain

Five Came Back.

Documentary series by Spielberg about Hollywood film directors involvement in WWII.
netflix on 09:26 - Apr 10 with 2482 viewsrunningman75

For those with small children my brother was praising Beat Bugs , a cartoon with Beatles music. Obviously lessons in how to take LSD with the under 5's.
netflix on 20:12 - Oct 14 with 2216 viewsBrynCartwright

After the first episode Altered Carbon gets very good. Enjoyed it immensely. A future private dick story.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

netflix on 20:20 - Oct 14 with 2200 viewsBrynCartwright

netflix on 09:26 - Apr 10 by runningman75

For those with small children my brother was praising Beat Bugs , a cartoon with Beatles music. Obviously lessons in how to take LSD with the under 5's.

Altered Carbon very entertaining in a futuristic, fighty, nudey sort of way, though it will take some time to banish James Purefoy's swinging todger out of the mind's eye!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

netflix on 20:28 - Oct 14 with 2187 viewsconnell10

netflix on 07:46 - Feb 16 by 18StoneOfHoop

That's the spooky-looking unblinking fella, thanks I Saw QPR at White City.

A Hungarian composer apparently.
No obvious QPR connection. [headscratch]

However BB did say
"In art there are only fast or slow developments.
Essentially it is a matter of evolution, not revolution."
which I can imagine Mr Sheen approving..

I thought it was rik mayall in a wig!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 20:29]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

netflix on 21:37 - Oct 14 with 2099 viewsEsox_Lucius

It's worth checking out The Ranch. Upon first viewing it's a bit of adult comedy but as the story progresses over the seasons it becomes a lot more edgy and addresses a lot of dark issues whilst still keeping an element of juvenile humour.
Half the regular cast are from the 70's show and other US comedy series but it has it's moments of making you feel uncomfortable about what is happening onscreen which, IMO, is a sign of a good show.
For a bit of brain chewing gum iZombie is quite watchable and Maniac, based around a dystopian future cure for depression, is another series worth having a look at.

The grass is always greener.

netflix on 00:03 - Oct 15 with 2037 viewsloftboy

netflix on 10:10 - Jan 31 by PunteR

You seen Stranger Things Bluce? I know you love your 80s films , I just wondered what your take on it was..
I thought it got the 80s thing bang on.

Just watched stranger things over the last week or so, gripping stuff with a good plot and some great Mullets as well!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

netflix on 11:31 - Oct 15 with 1887 viewsdoogi10

Amazon prime
Man in the high tower
3 seasons brilliant
Login to get fewer ads

netflix on 12:58 - Oct 15 with 1812 viewsTonto

netflix on 20:12 - Oct 14 by BrynCartwright

After the first episode Altered Carbon gets very good. Enjoyed it immensely. A future private dick story.

First episode was ace, but infortunately it goes down hill

Ozark is excellent though

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

netflix on 12:58 - Oct 15 with 1811 viewsLunarJetman

netflix on 00:19 - Feb 18 by ozexile

Should have been 6 or 7 episodes. It dragged on a bit too long I reckon. Daredevil is great as well.

Did you watch The Punisher as well? I thought that was great.
netflix on 13:00 - Oct 15 with 1808 viewsLunarJetman

netflix on 11:31 - Oct 15 by doogi10

Amazon prime
Man in the high tower
3 seasons brilliant

Need to give that another try. Enjoyed what I saw but was a while back when we only had Prime for a month around Xmas and I got about halfway through the first series. Have it all the time now so should really give it another watch. Enjoyed what I saw.
netflix on 13:03 - Oct 15 with 1804 viewssimmo

In the process of watching/finishing these on Netflix.

Ozark Season 2 - Better than the 1st series, dark and it has Peter Mullan in it, which is always a win.

Big Mouth Season 2 - Animated dark comedy about kids hitting puberty, some episodes better than others and fairly juvenile, but some properly funny bits

Better Call Saul Season 4 - The best thing on TV by a country mile, if you have watched Breaking Bad too, it goes to a full 10/10 series. Bob Odenkirk and Rhea Seehorn are two of the best TV performances I've seen, I'll be surprised if either of them are being surpassed atm. So so good.

The Good Place - Tried and failed to get into it but I like the premise, that a woman was accidentally accepted into Heaven and tries to stay there

Previous Favourites still on Netflix include (TV Programmes only); Stranger Things, Last Chance U, Brooklyn Nince Nine, Inside No 9, People Just Do Nothing, Peaky Blinders, Mindhunter, Godless, QB1, Young Offenders,

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

netflix on 13:15 - Oct 15 with 1791 viewsMetallica_Hoop

netflix on 13:00 - Oct 15 by LunarJetman

Need to give that another try. Enjoyed what I saw but was a while back when we only had Prime for a month around Xmas and I got about halfway through the first series. Have it all the time now so should really give it another watch. Enjoyed what I saw.

I loved the first two Series.

Im going to watch the Third after I finish 'Hell on Wheels' which is rather good. (Nearly finished Season 2).

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

netflix on 13:15 - Oct 15 with 1790 viewsmarkrtid

netflix on 13:50 - Oct 15 with 1759 viewstraininvain

netflix on 13:03 - Oct 15 by simmo

Ozark Season 2 - Better than the 1st series, dark and it has Peter Mullan in it, which is always a win.

Big Mouth Season 2 - Animated dark comedy about kids hitting puberty, some episodes better than others and fairly juvenile, but some properly funny bits

Better Call Saul Season 4 - The best thing on TV by a country mile, if you have watched Breaking Bad too, it goes to a full 10/10 series. Bob Odenkirk and Rhea Seehorn are two of the best TV performances I've seen, I'll be surprised if either of them are being surpassed atm. So so good.

The Good Place - Tried and failed to get into it but I like the premise, that a woman was accidentally accepted into Heaven and tries to stay there

Previous Favourites still on Netflix include (TV Programmes only); Stranger Things, Last Chance U, Brooklyn Nince Nine, Inside No 9, People Just Do Nothing, Peaky Blinders, Mindhunter, Godless, QB1, Young Offenders,

Agreed on all four. I gave up on the Good Place. Better Call Saul is brilliant.

The Sinner is another good one on Netflix at the moment.

And just started watching the Haunting of Hill House. Very good so far.
netflix on 16:23 - Oct 15 with 1701 viewsdoogi10

i will give saul another go
netflix on 22:10 - Oct 15 with 1611 viewsLazyFan

netflix on 20:12 - Oct 14 by BrynCartwright

It gets better, then loses it 2/3 of the way through and then regains it just. The second season will be better.

I am waiting for the next season of The Expanse. Best Sci-Fi show out there.

zzzzzzzzzz

netflix on 22:31 - Oct 15 with 1600 viewsloftboy

Anyone know when Netflix is getting the final season of Brooklyn 99?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

netflix on 09:29 - Oct 16 with 1547 viewsLunarJetman

netflix on 22:31 - Oct 15 by loftboy

Anyone know when Netflix is getting the final season of Brooklyn 99?

They need to finish filming it first. Think its got a mid season release on NBC which means its likely to be some point in early to mid 2019 so I would expect to see it around the same time on Netflix if they've still got it.
netflix on 09:43 - Oct 16 with 1538 viewsozexile

netflix on 12:58 - Oct 15 by LunarJetman

Did you watch The Punisher as well? I thought that was great.

Yeah I enjoyed the punisher, very good.
netflix on 10:25 - Oct 16 with 1523 viewsPommyhoop

Brilliant documentary. I didn’t know Dr Dre was worth a billion

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

netflix on 10:55 - Oct 16 with 1509 viewsCroydonCaptJack

netflix on 13:03 - Oct 15 by simmo

My eldest son has now elevated Better Call Saul to above Breaking Bad statues.

I really must get Netflix!!!!
netflix on 11:09 - Oct 17 with 1368 viewssimmo

netflix on 13:50 - Oct 15 by traininvain

Agreed on all four. I gave up on the Good Place. Better Call Saul is brilliant.

The Sinner is another good one on Netflix at the moment.

And just started watching the Haunting of Hill House. Very good so far.

Will try Sinner but the Haunting one is not for me - don't do scary stuff...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

netflix on 12:01 - Oct 17 with 1339 viewsGloucs_R

Is sons of anarchy any good?

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

netflix on 14:30 - Oct 19 with 1232 viewsBluce_Ree

The Good Place is well worth sticking with. I'm up to date on it and it's excellent.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024