Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) 08:21 - Feb 3 with 3087 viewsthame_hoops

It's that time of year again, no not my annual Star Wars marathon but the greatest show on earth.

Who you got and by what score?

The closest gets to have dinner cooked for them by northen_r

I'm going for Patriots 31 Falcons 21
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 08:32 - Feb 3 with 2570 views1BobbyHazell

Desperate for a Falcons win.

Can't stand the Patriots.

35 - 31
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 08:40 - Feb 3 with 2558 viewstoboboly

Having seen Atlanta start their season with a loss against Tampa in week 1 I sort of feel responsible for them now.

And I dislike the Patriots immensely.

#RISEUP

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 08:56 - Feb 3 with 2551 viewsTonto

Unless you are a Pats fan, you don't like the Pats.

I am not a Pats fan, so I am desperate for the Falcons to win.

However, if I look at this with my head, you really see why the Pats are the favourites - they have been there done that, they have the best coach and arguably the best QB (although give it a year or two and Dak will take that honour - I hope). The Superbowl is such a media circus, that experience counts for a lot.

I hope it will be tight, but fear it wont... 28-10 Pats

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 09:12 - Feb 3 with 2539 viewsthame_hoops

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 08:56 - Feb 3 by Tonto

Unless you are a Pats fan, you don't like the Pats.

I am not a Pats fan, so I am desperate for the Falcons to win.

However, if I look at this with my head, you really see why the Pats are the favourites - they have been there done that, they have the best coach and arguably the best QB (although give it a year or two and Dak will take that honour - I hope). The Superbowl is such a media circus, that experience counts for a lot.

I hope it will be tight, but fear it wont... 28-10 Pats

Exactly... I think most people are pulling for the falcons seeing as they're the underdog (of sorts)

I think it could go to pot for them if the pats go up 2 scores early, hoping they can keep up and it's ends up a shoot out between Brady and Ryan..

I wonder if lady Gaga will pull any anti trump stuff at HT?!

At least I can watch on BBC, saves wiring up my gamepass to the TV and I hate Reynolds on sky
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 10:22 - Feb 3 with 2510 viewsBlackandGoldR

I have an issue with this game. I want both teams to lose. Being a Saints fan, naturally I dislike the Falcons (Being at Wembley seeing them lose to a last sec FG was sweet) and I've seen the Saints beat them at the superdome in New Orleans.
On the other hand, as has been mentioned, no one likes the Pats except Pats fans.

But one hate overrules the other and I have to back the Pats. Unless we can have a tie......
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 10:27 - Feb 3 with 2507 viewssimmo

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 08:32 - Feb 3 by 1BobbyHazell

Desperate for a Falcons win.

Can't stand the Patriots.

35 - 31

This - the Falcons have been great going forward and did really well to rush Rodgers the other week, something they need to do to sack the fck out of that tw@t Brady.

I can't help but think this will be another Pats win though

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 10:35 - Feb 3 with 2498 viewsthame_hoops

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 10:27 - Feb 3 by simmo

This - the Falcons have been great going forward and did really well to rush Rodgers the other week, something they need to do to sack the fck out of that tw@t Brady.

I can't help but think this will be another Pats win though

Without looking through the stats I don't think Atlanta has a good run defence,
I can see Blount and Lewis having some good yards, not sure about their DB's either, could be a fun game or a complete blowout.

Playoffs have been disappointing so far except for GB @ Dallas
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 11:00 - Feb 3 with 2486 viewsbob566

pats to win one last ring for brady and stankowski.

I'm up for the falcons though.
Login to get fewer ads

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 11:47 - Feb 3 with 2467 viewsSimonJames

Patriots are a bunch of cheating gits, but they will win.

38-24

100% of people who drink water will die.

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 13:00 - Feb 3 with 2453 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I endured one once, and that was four hours of my life I'll never get back!

But if I had a gun to my head, which in the US is not uncommon, then as a former resident of Atlanta, I'll go for 'my' boys as it were.

If you get a chance, have a butchers at 'our' new stadium. It's the mutts!!!

Falcons 'kin 'ave it...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 13:35 - Feb 3 with 2434 viewsHunterhoop

As I Jets fan, I despise the cheating Pats.

Obviously desperate for the Pats to get hammered.

My prediction:

Falcons to win, scoring 5 TDs
Brady to throw 2 INTs and get sacked 5 times, including one sack which breaks his jaw, dislocates his shoulder, and tears his ACL, so he misses the start of next season
Belicheck to be walloped by his own DB flying across to the sideline for a tackle, but missing and hammering his coach instead
The Pats fans to be completely outdone by the Falcons fans in numbers and voice
The Pats mascot to fire that sodding old gun into his own foot
The Pats be caught cheating again (doping, spying, whatever)

I know it's a lot to ask for, but still...
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 13:45 - Feb 3 with 2419 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Not looking forward to the game. Hate the Pats, not that fond of the Falcons, and a game which the Pats I can see winning comfortably. Hopefully I'm wrong, and there will be an upset, as I hate Brady, so will be supporting the Falcons, but I could see something like 38-27 Patriots

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 01:33 - Feb 4 with 2361 viewsBoston

Pats 41 Falcons 28.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 12:50 - Feb 4 with 2321 views1BobbyHazell

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 13:35 - Feb 3 by Hunterhoop

As I Jets fan, I despise the cheating Pats.

Obviously desperate for the Pats to get hammered.

My prediction:

Falcons to win, scoring 5 TDs
Brady to throw 2 INTs and get sacked 5 times, including one sack which breaks his jaw, dislocates his shoulder, and tears his ACL, so he misses the start of next season
Belicheck to be walloped by his own DB flying across to the sideline for a tackle, but missing and hammering his coach instead
The Pats fans to be completely outdone by the Falcons fans in numbers and voice
The Pats mascot to fire that sodding old gun into his own foot
The Pats be caught cheating again (doping, spying, whatever)

I know it's a lot to ask for, but still...

All seems reasonable to me.

Loving the Patriots hate-in on here. Despise them.
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 21:35 - Feb 5 with 2271 viewsBoston

Bump....turned on the tv this morning at 6.15 and the pre match had already got going. Been going all day, starting not to care who wins.

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 22:15 - Feb 5 with 2258 viewsDWQPR

Don't give a monkeys anus about this poor excuse for sport which is only designed to fill in the gaps of a four hour advertiserthon. What I want to know is why the fcuk is Sky showing the same thing on THREE of its seven sports channels? Two are HD and the third is something called Mixed HD, is that something to do with the increase in transgendering?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 23:12 - Feb 5 with 2241 viewsthame_hoops

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 22:15 - Feb 5 by DWQPR

Don't give a monkeys anus about this poor excuse for sport which is only designed to fill in the gaps of a four hour advertiserthon. What I want to know is why the fcuk is Sky showing the same thing on THREE of its seven sports channels? Two are HD and the third is something called Mixed HD, is that something to do with the increase in transgendering?

Cool story, next....
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 23:28 - Feb 5 with 2231 viewsBoston

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 23:12 - Feb 5 by thame_hoops

Cool story, next....

....an average 1.5 million Americans miss work the following Monday due to drunkenness.

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 00:36 - Feb 6 with 2205 viewswgchoop

Falcon 14 zip up keep it going from a fins fan
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 00:38 - Feb 6 with 2203 viewswgchoop

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 22:15 - Feb 5 by DWQPR

I think the thread was clearly named if u don't enjoy the sport cool but others do mate
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 00:40 - Feb 6 with 2200 viewswgchoop

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 23:28 - Feb 5 by Boston

....an average 1.5 million Americans miss work the following Monday due to drunkenness.

Booked a day off but funny start drinking at 11 pm
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 00:48 - Feb 6 with 2197 viewswgchoop

21-0 go on falcons Matt Ryan mvp
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 01:01 - Feb 6 with 2189 viewsFredManRave

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 00:38 - Feb 6 by wgchoop

I think the thread was clearly named if u don't enjoy the sport cool but others do mate

It's really because he mentioned your anus that you're wound up, isn't it?!

He's got a point though. American Football hasn't been the same since The Fridge stopped playing.

Back to the game in hand, impressive first half from The Falcons. Question is if NE can come back from such a 30 minute bum gobbery. Can't see it as Brady is having a mare.

Bring on the Gaga...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 01:06 - Feb 6 with 2175 viewsBoston

F...ing Falcons look great.

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 01:07 - Feb 6 with 2175 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great stuff by Atlanta. Wanted the Pats to win as I have cousins in Bawston but they're getting smacked. Superb performance. Really enjoyable.

I'm calling this one as done and dusted and heading for bed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024