Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excited for the future 10:47 - Feb 3 with 1138 viewssevenhoop

for the first time in ages, I am actually looking forward to seeing my team play. I see the green shoots of recovery, youngsters being given a chance and, above all, we are starting to be entertained, which is, frankly, all I want. If Ollie can get us playing like his Blackpool team, happy bloody days!
Excited for the future on 11:14 - Feb 3 with 1084 views1BobbyHazell

Exciting times no doubt.

Fantastic transfer window for me. Profits on Chery and Poulter. Sandro and Caulker gone. Furlong and Doughty quickly and successfully integrated. Henry nowhere to be seen. Shodipo to get some playing time (shame its not here) ready to play his part next year. Lua Lua and Ravel both capable of providing excitement. The emergence of Manning and signing of Goss indicating the nature of football Ollie wants to play. Plus whatever Freeman does.

Much kudos to Ollie and Les. Not sure how many teams can claim to have two genuine club legends steering things in such a great direction.

F*cking brilliant.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2017 11:15]
Excited for the future on 11:53 - Feb 3 with 1040 viewssevenhoop

Excited for the future on 11:14 - Feb 3 by 1BobbyHazell

Exciting times no doubt.

Fantastic transfer window for me. Profits on Chery and Poulter. Sandro and Caulker gone. Furlong and Doughty quickly and successfully integrated. Henry nowhere to be seen. Shodipo to get some playing time (shame its not here) ready to play his part next year. Lua Lua and Ravel both capable of providing excitement. The emergence of Manning and signing of Goss indicating the nature of football Ollie wants to play. Plus whatever Freeman does.

Much kudos to Ollie and Les. Not sure how many teams can claim to have two genuine club legends steering things in such a great direction.

F*cking brilliant.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2017 11:15]

we don't agree on much in life, Bobby, but on this we do!

As I say, I have longed to turn up and be entertained for a long long time. Even in more successful seasons, some Tarrabt performances excepted, we have not been good to watch overall. The last time was a 3/4 match spell under Magilton.

I might even start going to away games again!
Excited for the future on 14:03 - Feb 3 with 917 viewssmegma

Give it 2 losses on the bounce and we'll be back to Ferdies a c*nt and Ollies clueless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024