Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a tackle by Ned 21:59 - Feb 22 with 2501 viewscaliforniahoop

It looked good last night but just rewatched it, worth 2pts, well done that man!
What a tackle by Ned on 22:34 - Feb 22 with 2458 views18StoneOfHoop

This is the third - maybe fourth- thread about Chief's crucial block but I've still not seen moving images of it.Not included in 1 min or YouTube highlights, it's only on the pay to view offy deal apparently.
Can any one be so kind and skilled so as to stick that stand-out moment up on here?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

What a tackle by Ned on 22:41 - Feb 22 with 2439 viewsBerkoRanger

Actually worth 3 points because we are now 10 points above Wigan - without that tackle we might have been only 7 points above them.
What a tackle by Ned on 23:16 - Feb 22 with 2401 viewsHunterhoop

What a tackle by Ned on 22:34 - Feb 22 by 18StoneOfHoop

This is the third - maybe fourth- thread about Chief's crucial block but I've still not seen moving images of it.Not included in 1 min or YouTube highlights, it's only on the pay to view offy deal apparently.
Can any one be so kind and skilled so as to stick that stand-out moment up on here?

It was genuinely a piece of defending that had you out of your seat celebrating and punching the air in delight like with a goal. It just looked for all the world that they were about to equalise. It just opened up for them.

Smithies gave him a big hug in the centre circle after the game and was pointing back to the box, you presume, about the block tackle.
What a tackle by Ned on 00:18 - Feb 23 with 2354 viewsFDC

It wasn't in the extended offy highlights either, only the full 90 mins video, very odd. In the commentary Sinton shouts "No!" as the ball flashes across the 6 yard box, and even though you know Ned blocks it your stomach still goes.
What a tackle by Ned on 01:24 - Feb 23 with 2311 viewsDieByYourSide

If anyone fancies posting a quick video I'd love to see it again, don't have Player privileges unfortunately and Sky didn't see fit to put it in their highlights package.

Poll: And it's hi ho

What a tackle by Ned on 01:31 - Feb 23 with 2309 viewsFredManRave

What a tackle by Ned on 01:24 - Feb 23 by DieByYourSide

If anyone fancies posting a quick video I'd love to see it again, don't have Player privileges unfortunately and Sky didn't see fit to put it in their highlights package.

I'll have a look on Google for "Awesome tackle in the R's box"....

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

What a tackle by Ned on 06:34 - Feb 23 with 2231 viewsPommyhoop

Just re/ watched it a few times..Everytime you watch it you think the Wigan fella will get there first..Great tackle .had to be inch perfect or would've been a goal or penalty....
I dont know how to pinch bits of Player vids like you can Youtube otherwise I'd do it for you...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

What a tackle by Ned on 09:26 - Feb 23 with 2137 viewsTheChef

What a tackle by Ned on 23:16 - Feb 22 by Hunterhoop

It was genuinely a piece of defending that had you out of your seat celebrating and punching the air in delight like with a goal. It just looked for all the world that they were about to equalise. It just opened up for them.

Smithies gave him a big hug in the centre circle after the game and was pointing back to the box, you presume, about the block tackle.

Yeah I noticed Smithies do that too.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

What a tackle by Ned on 09:59 - Feb 23 with 2114 viewsDorse

What a tackle by Ned on 01:31 - Feb 23 by FredManRave

I'll have a look on Google for "Awesome tackle in the R's box"....

Quite the highlights package...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

What a tackle by Ned on 10:22 - Feb 23 with 2080 viewsPunteR

Isn't that what he's supposed to do.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What a tackle by Ned on 14:14 - Feb 23 with 1977 viewsLongsufferingR

What a tackle by Ned on 10:22 - Feb 23 by PunteR

Isn't that what he's supposed to do.

No, don't be silly. He's supposed to be screaming at teammates within earshot of all the fans and beating his chest until it bleeds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024