Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haye vs Bellew 16:30 - Mar 3 with 2496 viewsJeff

Can't see a thread elsewhere on this.

I know that Haye has been acting an absolute bellend, but does anyone actually think that Bellew actually has a chance?

Can't see beyond Haye, probably in the first six rounds...

Can we not knock it?

Haye vs Bellew on 16:42 - Mar 3 with 2480 viewsToast_R

In a word, No.

I'm looking forward to it though, I don't really like either of them but I think Haye winning will up the ante a bit in the Heavyweight division where he's been seen as a bit of a joker since pulling out of the Tyson Fury fights.
Haye vs Bellew on 16:49 - Mar 3 with 2469 viewspaulparker

bored of repeating myself but here goes

its another awful, awful fight with another predicable unexciting dog sh1t undercard set up by eddie fcking hearn ,

hopefully Frank Warren , boxnation & BT sport can sort themselves out as the Hearns are making the noble art a circus with there terrible cards

Haye in 5

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Haye vs Bellew on 16:54 - Mar 3 with 2455 viewsDWQPR

Bellew's only chance is a lucky punch. Other than that Haye will demolish him.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Haye vs Bellew on 17:02 - Mar 3 with 2443 viewsHordleHoop

It's not worthy of ppv that's for sure.
I can't see it going more than 2 rounds. Haye obviously
Haye vs Bellew on 18:30 - Mar 3 with 2378 viewseghamranger

Haye all day long

Don't particularly like either but his scouse accent gets right on my nerves 🤛🏻
Haye vs Bellew on 20:21 - Mar 3 with 2288 viewsichbinnaughty

Haye is naturally quite a bit bigger than Bellew and the fight is at the weight that suits Haye. Basically Haye will smash Bellew inside four rounds.
He will put Bellew to sleep.
No way this should be PPV.
Haye vs Bellew on 20:38 - Mar 3 with 2262 viewsBromleyHoop

I agree with previous posters. The only way Bellew can win is if Haye's shoulder pops out. Very uninspiring undercard to a very uninspiring fight and I won't be paying to watch it. I can barely summon the interest to even talk about it.
It's a shame that all the hype and nonsense surrounding this fight has partially obscured the fact that there's a cracking fight in the states on the same night. Thurman v Garcia is a great fight and one I think Thurman will win by ko.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Haye vs Bellew on 20:39 - Mar 3 with 2258 viewsWatford_Ranger

No chance I'm paying £20 or whatever it is. Will find a decent stream. Two cruiserweights, overhyped over a fake rivalry. Would love Bellew to break Haye's jaw personally.
Login to get fewer ads

Haye vs Bellew on 23:08 - Mar 3 with 2153 viewsPommyhoop

I thought I saw a headline somewhere that Haye had done his Achilles in training...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Haye vs Bellew on 15:33 - Mar 4 with 2010 viewsrrrspricey

Anyone know of a decent stream for this? Would like to watch but not paying Sky out of principle
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024