Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn 07:06 - Mar 11 with 19577 viewsDWQPR

Started one of these once before, can't remember whether we won, drew or lost. Anyway making my way up around 10am and heading for the only that isn't the Peacock anywhere near Elland Road, The Drysalters, where they do a very good burger.

Funny feeling about this game in that our new quick, mobile and free passing midfield can find their way around the Leeds dustbins. 2-1 again to the R's and Luongo to break his long awaited duck.

Wonder if we get another free away shirt as with last season for a unwilting dedication to the cause?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 07:13 - Mar 11 with 7105 viewsPommyhoop

Bad JuJu for me to do a prediction but i'd love it to go the way the OP sees it.
COYRS

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 07:48 - Mar 11 with 7096 viewsDannyPaddox

In tribute to their former Dutch goal-getter and our former manager (yes that really did happen but it's okay it's all over now) I sense a fat-arsed 1-1.
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 09:26 - Mar 11 with 6998 viewsichbinnaughty

Can I go big?
3-3. Hall, Pav, Smiffy.
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 09:36 - Mar 11 with 6977 viewsToast_R

We'll get a win here today. The spirit of Wegerly. Its my birthday too so I've wished it so, that and a win against the Sweaty's in the Six Nations.

Smith 2 nil
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 09:40 - Mar 11 with 6972 viewsSimonJames

Leeds haven't been beaten in a while. 1-1 (Manning)

100% of people who drink water will die.

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 09:43 - Mar 11 with 6968 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Think we might go back to counter-attacking today as possession will be hard to come by.

So I could see a front three of Mackie, Wash and Wslowek.

Predicted team:

Smithies
Furlong Ned, Hall, Lynch, Bidwell
Freeman, Manning
Wslowek, Wash, Mackie

Harsh on Luongo but no matter what eleven we pick for today it will be harsh on one or two players.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 09:50 - Mar 11 with 6949 viewsLongsufferingR

0-1 Freeman. Smithies MOTM.
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 09:53 - Mar 11 with 6942 views2Thomas2Bowles

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 09:43 - Mar 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Think we might go back to counter-attacking today as possession will be hard to come by.

So I could see a front three of Mackie, Wash and Wslowek.

Predicted team:

Smithies
Furlong Ned, Hall, Lynch, Bidwell
Freeman, Manning
Wslowek, Wash, Mackie

Harsh on Luongo but no matter what eleven we pick for today it will be harsh on one or two players.

Think it will be Smith for Mackie

I'm holding off the predictions on the match thread but another performance like that at Reading would suit.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 10:58 - Mar 11 with 6856 viewsfrancisbowles

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 09:53 - Mar 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Think it will be Smith for Mackie

I'm holding off the predictions on the match thread but another performance like that at Reading would suit.

I would start with Luongo on the right of midfield three with Mackie to support Smith up front. Washington and Wsolek to be introduced later at a time depending on the score.
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 11:00 - Mar 11 with 6856 viewsDorse

We're in a decent run of form of late and confidence seems high. Might get something out of this one. Back to counter-punching, I would think, so:

Smithies
Furlong Ned Lynch Bidwell
Hall
Freeman Manning
Wszolek Smith Wash

Luongo might get the nod as a result of his game in mid-week though. And Sylla's as in form as Smith so it's tough to call this one.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 11:53 - Mar 11 with 6802 viewskarl

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 11:00 - Mar 11 by Dorse

We're in a decent run of form of late and confidence seems high. Might get something out of this one. Back to counter-punching, I would think, so:

Smithies
Furlong Ned Lynch Bidwell
Hall
Freeman Manning
Wszolek Smith Wash

Luongo might get the nod as a result of his game in mid-week though. And Sylla's as in form as Smith so it's tough to call this one.

I agree and think Smith will be back, possibly Conor too but that will be harsh on Cilla if it happens.
My gut feeling is a draw but got 3/1 on coupon so gone with an away win which is highly possible with our form and tactics.
0-2 to the Hoops!
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 12:43 - Mar 11 with 6745 viewsstevec

Probably not quite ready for this lot yet, happy with a point today.
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 12:50 - Mar 11 with 6714 viewsRs_Holy

It's going to be tough... Dirty Lids will probably want it more than us... 2-0 to them ☹️
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 12:52 - Mar 11 with 6707 viewsJigsore

i'm sure Holloway's done his homework and we did beat Reading away which gives me a slight of hope

however I think Leeds might be a bit too good today. Expect a competetive game and Chris Wood to carry them to a win, 2-1 Leeds

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 13:05 - Mar 11 with 6680 viewsBluce_Ree

I can't see us getting much today. Leeds + Royal Kingness = hard to beat.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 13:15 - Mar 11 with 6662 viewsTacticalR

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 13:05 - Mar 11 by Bluce_Ree

The oppo interviewee says the Leeds fans have taken to Green.

If he has one of his 'moments', let's hope it's today.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 13:56]

Air hostess clique

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 13:27 - Mar 11 with 6632 viewsJamie

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 13:05 - Mar 11 by Bluce_Ree

Eh? Total opposite.

Just throw a streak of aimless balls into the box and King C@nt will throw one in his own net.
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 13:38 - Mar 11 with 6586 viewsrunningman75

We are the top form team in last 5 games, 12/15 points.
Leeds have 11/15 points but we had the loss to Preston.
I think 1-1 due to a Rob Green clanger.
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 14:04 - Mar 11 with 6497 views2Thomas2Bowles

Manning on the bench, must still be carring a knock
Luongo starts with Smith and Wash and Lynch back

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 14:05 - Mar 11 with 6481 viewssupahoopsa

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRgBxK2hZdT/

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 14:08 - Mar 11 with 6452 viewskensalriser

2-1 Lids.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 14:13 - Mar 11 with 6392 viewsbrendan

Smith and Green against their former clubs, lets hope if there are talking points it'll be Green having a mare and Smith netting at least one.
Away draw would be fine
2-2(Smith 2)
Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 14:14 - Mar 11 with 6368 viewsCamberleyR

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 13:15 - Mar 11 by TacticalR

The oppo interviewee says the Leeds fans have taken to Green.

If he has one of his 'moments', let's hope it's today.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 13:56]

Yeah, hopefully he chucks one in like he did at LR first game.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 14:24 - Mar 11 with 6263 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Not a bad team at all. We'll miss manning, but Hall playing in the anchor/sweeper/thingy role will compensate for that to a degree.

A ;point would be a good result, but we're well capable of winning.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 14:39 - Mar 11 with 6128 viewsSimonJames

Dirty Lids v The Mighty Hoops Match Yarn on 14:24 - Mar 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Not a bad team at all. We'll miss manning, but Hall playing in the anchor/sweeper/thingy role will compensate for that to a degree.

A ;point would be a good result, but we're well capable of winning.

I wonder why Manning's on the bench instead of starting?

[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 14:49]

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024