Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheltenham 14:53 - Mar 13 with 15671 viewsingeminate

That time again.

Resident LFW tipsters step forward and help out the ignorant one week a year punters...

Been some brilliant tips on here over the years - what you thinking for this week?

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Cheltenham on 22:39 - Mar 15 with 2762 viewsElHoop

Cheltenham on 17:04 - Mar 15 by ElHoop

I think that Chapman did mention it before the race, but i might have imagined it! Pretty sure that he did though. He's their kind of young Big Mac - doing the annoying (for the participants) stuff that someone has to do.

Yeah he definitely said it before - around 1.50 to 1.51 of the programme

http://www.itv.com/hub/itv-racing/2a4397a0013
Cheltenham on 08:56 - Mar 16 with 2661 viewsMetallica_Hoop

1:30 Politologue
2:10 Impulsive Star (just navigated to highsec in Eve)
2:50 Empire Of Dirt
3:30 Lil Rockerfeller

4:10 Thomas Crapper e/w
King's Odyssey e/w

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Cheltenham on 09:43 - Mar 16 with 2633 viewsrobith

I'm taking a kicking, so here we go

2:10 - Alzamaar 50/1, all about that Nietzsche form
Cheltenham on 10:10 - Mar 16 with 2601 viewssimmo

My mate is running a book out in Dubai and he's made a fck load laying so far, good for the bookies so far but hoping today improves for Hunter and the like!

1.30 Disko
2.10 Tobefair & El Bandit
2.50 Empire of Dirt & Uxizandre (reverse forecast)
4.10 Thomas Crapper
5.30 Another Hero

Good luck ladies!
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 10:11]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Cheltenham on 10:12 - Mar 16 with 2590 viewsingeminate

Cheltenham on 09:43 - Mar 16 by robith

I'm taking a kicking, so here we go

2:10 - Alzamaar 50/1, all about that Nietzsche form

I'm in on Alzamaar.

My four day funds have taken a hammering after some over eager investments on day one so be good if this one comes in!

For anyone else who backed Whisper yesterday that was almost comical. The other horse couldn't even run straight and still pipped him!

Cheltenham on 10:21 - Mar 16 with 2574 viewsrobith

Cheltenham on 10:12 - Mar 16 by ingeminate

I'm in on Alzamaar.

My four day funds have taken a hammering after some over eager investments on day one so be good if this one comes in!

For anyone else who backed Whisper yesterday that was almost comical. The other horse couldn't even run straight and still pipped him!

Despite Might Bite eventually winning the race, I still feel justified in completely writing him off. If it wasn't for that loose horse he'd have finished in the Tattersalls
Cheltenham on 10:55 - Mar 16 with 2542 viewsElHoop

No use moaning about it, it is what it is after all.

I have a feeling that Ruby/Mullins might strike back today and the prices are a touch generous compared to normal so I've mixed up Yorkhill, Un de Sceaux, Nichols Canyon and Lets Dance to win.

I'll treat that as a back-up bet for a load of e/ws.

1.30 Flying Angel e/w
2.10 Golden Doyen e/w
2.50 Josses Hill e/w
3.30 Snow Falcon e/w
4.10 Road to Respect e/w plus Henryville and Katachenko e/w
5.30 Whats Happening e/w and Another Hero e/w
Cheltenham on 10:57 - Mar 16 with 2538 viewsElHoop

I'm in on Alzamaar.

As Alastair Down says in the RP today - Might Bite veered off towards the Arkle Bar. Whisper was miles behind at the time though. Might Bite could have gone in the Arkle Bar and bought a round and only got beaten 5 lengths.
Login to get fewer ads

Cheltenham on 11:04 - Mar 16 with 2526 viewskingsburyR

I'm in on Alzamaar.

I had whisper yesterday.....and punched the air as jumped the last and caught the struggling favourite................

............ how he lost that Ill never know!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Cheltenham on 11:22 - Mar 16 with 2499 viewswood_hoop

Tend not to back the horseys, even worse than my football tips, but thought might as well have a go at the Tote Placepot as tend to suffer picking horses that are more placed than winners.

Top Notch (7)
Rocklander (14)
Sub Lieutenant (5)
Unowhatimeanharry (12)
Baron Alco (7)
Airlie Beach (1)
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 11:23]
Cheltenham on 12:29 - Mar 16 with 2432 viewsrobith

Mine today

Yorkhill (AP) Top Notch as cover. Hope is Disko piles off in front giving Yorkhill something to aim at

Golden Doyen/Alzamaar both ew

I love Un De Sceaux but I worry about him on trip and ground. Fancied Zabana till he was a NR. Probably plump with Empire of Dirt

UKWIMH. Sure thing. Ballyoptic way too big at 16/1 though especially after a wind op and Jezki and Nichol's Canyon have big questions over staying this distance

I like Mall Dini in the last too
Cheltenham on 14:52 - Mar 16 with 2323 viewskomradkirk

Politologue
Presenting Percy
un de sceaux
Jezki

lucky 15

village vic
lets dance
southford royale

3 doubles and a treble
Cheltenham on 16:01 - Mar 16 with 2267 viewsrobith

Cheltenham on 12:29 - Mar 16 by robith

Mine today

Yorkhill (AP) Top Notch as cover. Hope is Disko piles off in front giving Yorkhill something to aim at

Golden Doyen/Alzamaar both ew

I love Un De Sceaux but I worry about him on trip and ground. Fancied Zabana till he was a NR. Probably plump with Empire of Dirt

UKWIMH. Sure thing. Ballyoptic way too big at 16/1 though especially after a wind op and Jezki and Nichol's Canyon have big questions over staying this distance

I like Mall Dini in the last too

With Nichol's Canyon winning I give up. Clearly I don't have the read of this week at all. Should be the greatest meet and a load of random formless horses winning
Cheltenham on 16:02 - Mar 16 with 2267 viewsdaveB

Had Lil Rockerfeller @ 33/1 and just got beat at the end. better day today though, 2 winners and a place.

Just need Thomas Crapper now to come in
Cheltenham on 16:11 - Mar 16 with 2231 viewsMetallica_Hoop

This is my worse for about 5 years.

I'm gonna have a winner tomorrow!

Cheltenham on 18:51 - Mar 16 with 2158 viewskomradkirk

Three winners today leaves me one pound in profit after 3 days
Cheltenham on 21:21 - Mar 16 with 2099 viewsSouthend_Rss

Backed the four Ruby rides that came good today as an e/w Acca, only small stakes. Just on the basis that he surely had to come good sooner or later.. Other than that.. Ive had a bad week so far chaps..
Cheltenham on 08:56 - Mar 17 with 1948 viewsMetallica_Hoop

1:30 Landofhopeandglory
2:10 Air Horse One
2:50 Augusta Kate
4:10 Pacha Du Polder

Lucky 15

4:50 Battleford
1:30 Coeur De Lion e/w
2:10 Ivanovich Gorbatov e/w
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 8:57]

Cheltenham on 09:00 - Mar 17 with 1952 viewsheadhoops

know nothing about the nags but Ray Winston spoke to me in a dream last night and whispered the following:
1.30 Bapaume
2.10 Diego du charmil
2.50 Monalee
3.30 Sizzling John
4.10 Ask the weatherman
4.50 Runfordave
5.30 Rock the world
eachway - dont follow my tips, I dont bet responsibly and the fun has never started let alone stopped. Once a year punter about to get striped. Will put £1 on each and see what I get back for my £14. LOL.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Cheltenham on 09:18 - Mar 17 with 1930 viewsElHoop

Yesterday was a bit freaky but good fun. I've pulled the stumps out really but have left myself enough to have some free fun today.

1.30 Defi is probably the best horse but too short as some of these are very unexposed. Landin would be a monster price if he made the frame - worth a small e/w anyway. Soldier in Action perhaos the best e/w shot.
2.10 I hate this race but have backed to the top 4 in the weights plus Song Light.
2.50 Death Duty is another who is too short on this ground. Augusta Kate for me with Tommy Rapper e/w,
3.30 Is Tizzard out of form? If you take out Fox Norton he is and if you don't he's not. I can't have his horses which is a shame because I love the yard. I hope he wins though. That leaves Djakadam who is also too short but I I'll put him in a double with....
4.10 Ask the Weatherman - I've actually had a tip for this. Looks a decent e/w bet anyway.
4.50 No Comment and Battleford are the market leaders and that seems fair. I've backed them both to win.
5.30 Not a clue - hopeless race.
Cheltenham on 12:32 - Mar 17 with 1839 viewsrobith

I've had an inkling for about 3 weeks, and he's still being ignored, so I've loaded the final cannonballl on Champagne West in the GC.

Then a few muggy doubles and trebles. I'd be concerned about Death Duty on the ground, but I met Gordon Elliot at a preview night and his confidence in this horse really took me back - Wholestone looks a serious threat though
Cheltenham on 13:43 - Mar 17 with 1778 viewskomradkirk

defi du sueil already won
ivanovich gobotov
death duty
cue card
wonderful charm
dadsintrouble
calipto

i will give them some bucking today
Cheltenham on 14:50 - Mar 17 with 1701 viewsMick_S

I'm not really one for the horses but I have noticed a couple of them running away from their riders. Is it a sign?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Cheltenham on 14:59 - Mar 17 with 1681 viewsingeminate

Cheltenham on 14:50 - Mar 17 by Mick_S

I'm not really one for the horses but I have noticed a couple of them running away from their riders. Is it a sign?

Augusta Kate, you have not earned your sugar cube today.
Useless!

Cheltenham on 15:17 - Mar 17 with 1661 viewsdaveB

Bloody backed Worlds End as it wore Blue and White hoops but typically it fell near the end
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024