Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Miller Match Thread Time... 02:57 - Mar 18 with 12261 viewsFredManRave

Can't see anything other than a comfortable home win. It's just a case of guessing how many goals we'll score...

3-0

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 07:06 - Mar 18 with 4918 viewsHooparoo

Will be great to just see further progression. Olly is right - we need to be professional enough to win when we're expected to. Happy to see us on top of the form table. Been a while.

I agree with Clive. A regulation 2-0 home win and 18,000 happy Rs.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 07:50 - Mar 18 with 4889 viewseghamranger

3-0 Comfortable win for me.

Club should have done kids for a quid to fill the away end... as can't see them bringing more than 100.
It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 09:46 - Mar 18 with 4825 viewsDorse

I think this has the potential to be a decent scoring game for us. Freeman, Wzsolek and Manning to mercilessly tear new orifices in their ranks for Smith and Wash-Ying-Tong to exploit.

Side note: their badge could be an obstacle from a mini-golf course. Or simply an advanced high powered, propeller-driven football.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 10:43 - Mar 18 with 4770 viewskarl

High scoring fixture

Brexit 3 v Indyref 2

Wrong thread?

Against the Millers I think we'll keep a clean sheet but wont be high scoring, 1 or 2-0 but hope we could get a good flowing win with plenty of 'Hunterhoop' play out wide and if we do then we could grab a few more. Just think that the inevitable changes might restrict this though so a little bit of a stuffier win for me
It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 12:02 - Mar 18 with 4717 viewsderbyhoop

We should win comfortably. But this is QPR.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 12:05 - Mar 18 with 4708 viewsbosh67

I fear this game. They have already beat us. Fighting for their lives. May fancy their chances. Just the kind of game we often f*ck up so we have to be properly on this one.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 12:15 - Mar 18 with 4685 viewsDWQPR

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 12:05 - Mar 18 by bosh67

I fear this game. They have already beat us. Fighting for their lives. May fancy their chances. Just the kind of game we often f*ck up so we have to be properly on this one.

All they have got left to fight for is pride. They have gone. Even winning their last nine games will only give them 44 points. And if they have a number of players out of contract at the end of the season or who are likely to move on then their motivation will reflect our team of the 2000-01 season. 4-0 to the R's as a minimum. But I could be wrong..............

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 13:09 - Mar 18 with 4603 viewskensalriser

We should easily win this but I can scarcely remember a match thread beginning with everyone confidently predicting a win that actually ended in such.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 13:43 - Mar 18 with 4546 viewsHantsR

Seem to remember they almost gave us a fright a couple of years ago, clawing back to 3-2 before a late penalty secured us a 4-2 win.
It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:00 - Mar 18 with 4518 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'm going with Clive's recommendation.

2-0 and a bit of an anti-climax.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:02 - Mar 18 with 4508 viewssupahoopsa

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYKQuegE7Q/

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:04 - Mar 18 with 4499 viewsJigsore

Well Clive is right about the team selection at least, looks like we're experimenting with Sylla and Smith together

I have a feeling it might go badly to be honest. Then on the 70th minute we make the necessarily changes and scrape a 2-1 after Rotherham miss 500 chances.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:11 - Mar 18 with 4437 viewsderbyhoop

Attacking lineup - especially when you look at the bench.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:18 - Mar 18 with 4364 viewsJAPRANGERS

I think we'll get the result but not as easy as some might think. We are CPR after all init??
It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:29 - Mar 18 with 4269 viewsRs_Holy

Currently in Berlin so will not only miss the match I probably will not be able to follow it ☹️... 2-1 QPR
It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:35 - Mar 18 with 4222 viewsJAPRANGERS

Smithies

Furlong
Lynch
Onuoha
Bidwell

Hall

Luongo
Freeman
Ngbakoto

Smith
Sylla

Ingram, Goss, Mackie, Manning, Wszolek, Morrison, Washington
It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:35 - Mar 18 with 4220 viewsdistortR

two lumps up front and little width? Who is putting the balls in? Mind, the way things are going for Ollie at the moment he'll probably stick the big men on the wing and yeni will score a hat-trick of headers!
It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:37 - Mar 18 with 4203 viewsrsonist

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:04 - Mar 18 by Jigsore

Well Clive is right about the team selection at least, looks like we're experimenting with Sylla and Smith together

I have a feeling it might go badly to be honest. Then on the 70th minute we make the necessarily changes and scrape a 2-1 after Rotherham miss 500 chances.

Feel the same. Odd line-up but we've developed a knack for sorting it out eventually.
It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:37 - Mar 18 with 4192 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Quite Philantropic Really

To gift a 1-1 draw.
It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:37 - Mar 18 with 4197 viewsDorse

Didn't see that line up coming. Is that a 352 with Ngbakoto playing alongside Luongo and Freeman? Or a 433 with Hall in the centre and Ngbakoto and Sylla up with Smith?

I'm a bit confused with this one but you have to say it looks like its got goals in it, innit?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:58 - Mar 18 with 4073 viewsderbyhoop

2 last minute goals in the early KOs have changed things at the bottom.
Blacburn were leading and would have gone up to 19th until MacGeady equalised for Preston.
Forest would have been 22nd but managed to claw back an equaliser and 2 places.

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 14:59 - Mar 18 with 4065 viewsSteveB

1-2. We don't win these games. We should, but we are QPR, the next kick in the nuts is never far away.
It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 15:02 - Mar 18 with 4033 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Evening all.

Odd team, but I suppose rotation was to be expected.

Not sure about this one. Can't make my mind up.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 15:03 - Mar 18 with 4019 viewsBrianMcCarthy

A mate at the game has the Roterham away following at 8!

It's Miller Match Thread Time... on 15:05 - Mar 18 with 3998 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Meanwhile, the Comms lads are barely audible.

Thankfully.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024