Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Article 50 12:02 - Mar 20 with 9571 viewsrunningman75

Finally being triggered on the 29th March 2017. Theresa May should have waited until the 1st April 2017 as more appropriate for April fools.
Article 50 on 10:23 - Mar 21 with 1654 viewsessextaxiboy

Article 50 on 22:47 - Mar 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Why don't we just fvck it all off, the EU, the Union, everything and just fend for ourselves without co operation or interaction with anything outside our front door.

I would like the Union to continue although as a leave voter I respect their right to choose .
We share an island , an army , a monarchy, a currency , a language and over 300 years of togetherness . I hope they stay ..
Article 50 on 10:37 - Mar 21 with 1639 viewshoof_hearted

Article 50 on 10:19 - Mar 21 by Northernr

Oh great, another Brexit thread. Really looking forward to finding out which posters have changed their entrenched views since the last one three quarters of an hour ago.

That's how Hitler started .

Anyway - the Rees-Mogg and Tim Martin video was interesting and fresh and I didn't need to trawl through pages of drivel so this can be considered a fresh "we are where we are" JFH memorial thread.
Article 50 on 10:39 - Mar 21 with 1636 viewshopphoops

Oh great, another Brexit thread. Really looking forward to finding out which posters have changed their entrenched views since the last one three quarters of an hour ago.

Is this the time to make this the one and only Brexit thread and sticky it? Otherwise we've got 15 years ahead of explosions of new threads every time a European in a suit sneezes.

If we've managed to keep hard house, deep house, bouncy house, Balearic trance, Italo-handbag, Detroit, French touch and some techno in one place..?

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Article 50 on 10:48 - Mar 21 with 1618 viewsTHEBUSH

I'm with you on this Northerner, why keep bringing up old stuff, would have thought it's been done to death on this board
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 11:52]
Article 50 on 10:48 - Mar 21 with 1616 viewshoof_hearted

Article 50 on 10:39 - Mar 21 by hopphoops

Is this the time to make this the one and only Brexit thread and sticky it? Otherwise we've got 15 years ahead of explosions of new threads every time a European in a suit sneezes.

If we've managed to keep hard house, deep house, bouncy house, Balearic trance, Italo-handbag, Detroit, French touch and some techno in one place..?

No bollox. Just create one football thread and leave the interesting stuff to flow better.
Article 50 on 11:14 - Mar 21 with 1579 viewsSydneyRs

Article 50 on 08:57 - Mar 21 by CroydonCaptJack

Well lots of anti leave voters conveniently liked to call the leave voters racist which I found a sweeping generalisation.

True, but they couldn't have won without the votes of those who are racist because the overall result was so close. Not every leave voter is racist, but every racist voted leave. Still it's done now, let's hope it turns out ok.
Article 50 on 11:37 - Mar 21 with 1545 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Article 50 on 11:14 - Mar 21 by SydneyRs

True, but they couldn't have won without the votes of those who are racist because the overall result was so close. Not every leave voter is racist, but every racist voted leave. Still it's done now, let's hope it turns out ok.

That is true I agree.
Article 50 on 11:38 - Mar 21 with 1542 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Is Brexit the new Taarabt?
Login to get fewer ads

Article 50 on 11:48 - Mar 21 with 1528 viewsRangersDave

Oh and while we are on it, what about GOrdon Brown selling our gold reserves to Europe for half their actual worth?

Where's the 'Gordon is a moron' video when you need it.

Personally, I voted out. We were once 'Great Britain' and don't rely on our neighbors too much. We managed ourselves no matter what. Now although we don't have a great history of being nice to further afield countries, that is history now.
We have an opportunity to take the UK forward, to progress, and better ourselves. This wouldn't be the case within what will eventually be the France-German superstate ruled by Angela, who seems to turn up to more things of importance than the president of 'europe'

Europe is bankrupt and changes the rules to suit its aims when things get rough.....bail out of Greece, Portugal etc. apparently and I stand to be corrected, if a country goes bankrupt or defaults they have to leave, but nooooooooo not in Euro world.

Don't want the euro? Voted against it? Ok, no worries, although the rules say that's that, when one says no the euro cannot be adopted, we want you to go away and ask for another vote......and keep asking until you get the right answer.

Have any of the last 18-20 years worth of Kinnock grainy train accounts been published yet?

It's corrupt to its core, which only consists of a couple of self serving countries.

Better off out, and give us a chance to rebuild this wonderful country. Oh and ban Sky! Lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Article 50 on 11:56 - Mar 21 with 1503 viewsLongsufferingR

Right, I've been a serial waverer on this, without a real clue as to how to vote, what's for the best etc, but tbh I'm actually quite looking forward to it now. Haven't voted on anything for 20 years, but am I alone in thinking that the PM is playing a good game here?

Keeping your cards close to your chest doesn't automatically mean you have no plan, despite what the scaremongers would have us believe. Maybe I'm being naive, but up to now, May seems determined, sure of what she wants and is refusing to play this out in the media, which seems the best way to me. Time will tell, but I'm more hopeful than I was the day after the vote.
Article 50 on 12:08 - Mar 21 with 1464 viewsBoston

...fix bayonets.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Article 50 on 12:18 - Mar 21 with 1449 viewsRs_Holy

I voted out but now regret it!... This is going to run and run and run.

If there is even a tiny blip in the economy, or the pound goes down again, it will be like a powder keg to the Remainers.

I'm in fear of my work colleagues finding out how I voted as I think I will be hung, drawn and quartered.

If we dont come out of this totally smelling of roses the younger generation will permannetly hate us older ones!...(More than they did before).

We should have stayed in and just kept muddling along until the EU went belly up!

Article 50 on 12:33 - Mar 21 with 1402 viewsPommyhoop

Can we re-call him if we get in the play offs ?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Article 50 on 13:20 - Mar 21 with 1334 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Article 50 on 12:33 - Mar 21 by Pommyhoop

Remy? - I am not sure. Ask Clive.
Article 50 on 13:29 - Mar 21 with 1321 viewsLongsufferingR

Article 50 on 12:33 - Mar 21 by Pommyhoop

Yes, but there might be an extra tariff added.
Article 50 on 15:26 - Mar 21 with 1597 viewsessextaxiboy

It must have helped the visitor(click ?) rate at the end of last season.
Article 50 on 15:29 - Mar 21 with 1597 viewsessextaxiboy

Article 50 on 11:14 - Mar 21 by SydneyRs

Not all Moslems are terrorists but all terrorists are Moslem (at least at the moment) .

Do you you disassociate yourself from the peace loving ones because of the bad ones ?
Article 50 on 15:32 - Mar 21 with 1582 viewsessextaxiboy

Article 50 on 12:18 - Mar 21 by Rs_Holy

I voted out but now regret it!... This is going to run and run and run.

If there is even a tiny blip in the economy, or the pound goes down again, it will be like a powder keg to the Remainers.

I'm in fear of my work colleagues finding out how I voted as I think I will be hung, drawn and quartered.

If we dont come out of this totally smelling of roses the younger generation will permannetly hate us older ones!...(More than they did before).

We should have stayed in and just kept muddling along until the EU went belly up!

Tell them what you voted , you will be seen as a visionary in about 5 years.

Grow a beard and practise stroking it wisely .

Ask the younger generation in Portugal, Spain Greece or even France whether the EU works for them .
Article 50 on 15:38 - Mar 21 with 1579 viewsessextaxiboy

Article 50 on 11:56 - Mar 21 by LongsufferingR

Right, I've been a serial waverer on this, without a real clue as to how to vote, what's for the best etc, but tbh I'm actually quite looking forward to it now. Haven't voted on anything for 20 years, but am I alone in thinking that the PM is playing a good game here?

Keeping your cards close to your chest doesn't automatically mean you have no plan, despite what the scaremongers would have us believe. Maybe I'm being naive, but up to now, May seems determined, sure of what she wants and is refusing to play this out in the media, which seems the best way to me. Time will tell, but I'm more hopeful than I was the day after the vote.

Agreed , all these fckin idiots saying "tell us your plan , your strategy ". Only so they can bleat from the touchline saying "well you didnt get this or that"

Havnt they ever bought a handbag for the missus in Ibiza? Oh just tell the bloke on the market you will pay up to 50 Euro and guess what .. that will be his best ever price.

Or a used car , just open your wallet and show the seller how much cash you have , that will beat him down no problem
Article 50 on 15:45 - Mar 21 with 1564 viewsFDC

Article 50 on 15:29 - Mar 21 by essextaxiboy

Not all Moslems are terrorists but all terrorists are Moslem (at least at the moment) .

Do you you disassociate yourself from the peace loving ones because of the bad ones ?

"all terrorists are Moslem"

I mean, you know that's not true right?
Article 50 on 16:04 - Mar 21 with 1525 viewsBoston

Article 50 on 15:45 - Mar 21 by FDC

"all terrorists are Moslem"

I mean, you know that's not true right?

C'mon, you get his point.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Article 50 on 16:14 - Mar 21 with 1505 viewsFDC

Article 50 on 16:04 - Mar 21 by Boston

C'mon, you get his point.

I do, and it's wrong.

I really don't want to get in to a game of 'let's see who can list the most terrorist attacks' (which I'm sure Clive would love), but it wouldn't be hard to provide links to reports of attacks by white nationalists and the like from the very recent past.

This kind of causal misinformation shouldn't be left unchallenged. It falls into the twin traps of perpetuating a climate of fear and of being an utter bell.
Article 50 on 16:19 - Mar 21 with 1494 viewsrobith

Article 50 on 11:48 - Mar 21 by RangersDave

Oh and while we are on it, what about GOrdon Brown selling our gold reserves to Europe for half their actual worth?

Where's the 'Gordon is a moron' video when you need it.

Personally, I voted out. We were once 'Great Britain' and don't rely on our neighbors too much. We managed ourselves no matter what. Now although we don't have a great history of being nice to further afield countries, that is history now.
We have an opportunity to take the UK forward, to progress, and better ourselves. This wouldn't be the case within what will eventually be the France-German superstate ruled by Angela, who seems to turn up to more things of importance than the president of 'europe'

Europe is bankrupt and changes the rules to suit its aims when things get rough.....bail out of Greece, Portugal etc. apparently and I stand to be corrected, if a country goes bankrupt or defaults they have to leave, but nooooooooo not in Euro world.

Don't want the euro? Voted against it? Ok, no worries, although the rules say that's that, when one says no the euro cannot be adopted, we want you to go away and ask for another vote......and keep asking until you get the right answer.

Have any of the last 18-20 years worth of Kinnock grainy train accounts been published yet?

It's corrupt to its core, which only consists of a couple of self serving countries.

Better off out, and give us a chance to rebuild this wonderful country. Oh and ban Sky! Lol

While Brexit threads have become the most seriously tedious thing, I am compelled to point out that we were Great Britain because it was a bigger island than Ireland - hence The United Kingdom of Great Britain (the island containing England, Scotland and Wales) and Northern Ireland - because I am also a pedantic bore
Article 50 on 16:27 - Mar 21 with 1470 viewsessextaxiboy

Article 50 on 16:14 - Mar 21 by FDC

I do, and it's wrong.

I really don't want to get in to a game of 'let's see who can list the most terrorist attacks' (which I'm sure Clive would love), but it wouldn't be hard to provide links to reports of attacks by white nationalists and the like from the very recent past.

This kind of causal misinformation shouldn't be left unchallenged. It falls into the twin traps of perpetuating a climate of fear and of being an utter bell.

Ok I take your point "all" is the wrong word but as Boston says you get my point
Just because some have views that you dont agree with doesnt mean that you should abandon your own honestly held views because it would mean voting the same way . ...
Article 50 on 16:45 - Mar 21 with 1438 viewsRangersDave

I think the best thing that can be said to the 'stay' voters is this........

A democracy is a wonderful thing, it ain't always going to please the losers, but, shut the fcuk up and get on with it! Because as sure as eggs is eggs the 'leave' brigade would have to if they lost.

It's done, get over it, and try putting that much energy into making Britain a great place to be again.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024