Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing 22:49 - Apr 29 with 2224 viewsnorthampton_hoop

Wow. What a fight. True champ.
Boxing on 22:51 - Apr 29 with 2212 viewsBoston

How rare, a real heavyweight fight.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Boxing on 23:05 - Apr 29 with 2145 viewssmegma

I wonder If Audrey Harrison was watching.
Boxing on 23:39 - Apr 29 with 2076 viewsBoston

Boxing on 23:05 - Apr 29 by smegma

I wonder If Audrey Harrison was watching.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Boxing on 23:49 - Apr 29 with 2042 viewsMonkey_Roots

I've watched a lot of boxing, and except for maybe Ward v Gatti, I can't remember a pendulum shift like we saw tonight (I'm not saying the actual fight was as good). AJ was absolutely gone, lights going out, legs gone - in the excitement of trying to finish Klitschko off, he walked into that right hand and it sent him doolally. At that point I would have put my house on Wlad taking him out. In the great scheme of things Wlad is not a great champ in comparison to the real legendary HW's, but he is very experienced, and knows how to finish a fight, but he let AJ recover (whilst probably doing a bit of recovering himself).

Honestly, to see Joshua recover and come back to stop Wlad after that 5th round, and the knockdown (heavy) in the 6th... Unbelievable. I loved his post-fight interview, when he took the mic and addressed the fans that were there with him, and basically owned up to having flaws, but reinforcing his character. Refreshing.

I'm looking forward to AJ taking on Dontay in the next 12 months, after that I guess we're waiting for the next contender to develop in a properly weak division... Hopefully hotting up a bit now.

Poll: Will we stay up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024