Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) 17:44 - May 6 with 3958 viewsTGRRRSSS

Now we're safely ensconced in the Championship for another year it's down to the above who'd you want to go down, and who do you think will?

I guess many will go Brum cos of Harry now, but I have a sneaking suspicion he'll do the Houdini thing (cue all the quips tomorrow afternoon.)

Personally think it'd be better if Forest went as they might be better if taken over and get their act together, whereas Blackburn will be a basket case come what may, but with even less hope next season (but bet we still cant beat the bstards)
[Post edited 6 May 2017 18:00]
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 17:47 - May 6 with 3158 viewsbosh67

Something inside me would be sad to see Forest go. No doubt harry will save Birmingham and personally I think Blackburn have generally been bad enough to deserve to go, but they have suddenly started playing. I think if they go down the chicken men will sell up and I think that has to be a good thing there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 17:47 - May 6 with 3158 viewsdistortR

I sometimes drink with a blackburn fan. I pointed out that if they're not in the same division as us, it'll be like them starting the season with a 4 to 6 point deduction.
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 20:21 - May 6 with 2999 viewsHarbour

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 17:47 - May 6 by distortR

I sometimes drink with a blackburn fan. I pointed out that if they're not in the same division as us, it'll be like them starting the season with a 4 to 6 point deduction.

Hoping Brum go down but looks like Blackburn have most to do
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 20:29 - May 6 with 2980 viewsCamberleyR

Hoping Brum, mainly because of the free hit they got last week but think it'll be Blackburn. Want another crack at Forest next season to finally break the hoodoo at the City Ground.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 20:31 - May 6 with 2970 viewsterryb

I just can't imagine Brentford not beating Blackburn.
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 21:10 - May 6 with 2904 viewsWatford_Ranger

My first away game was a defeat at Blackburn. Shearer threw himself over in the box I think and we lost 1-0 so bollocks to them.

We'll get our win at Forest next season.
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 21:55 - May 6 with 2811 viewsTheJudge

I want Forest down, think Blackburn are gonners
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 22:13 - May 6 with 2786 viewseasthertsr

We have a terrible record playing Blackburn, and have never won at Forest. So either going would be very acceptable!
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 23:15 - May 6 with 2700 viewsCiderwithRsie

No brainer.

How many times do we win at Forest?
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 00:34 - May 7 with 2632 viewsBoston

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 23:15 - May 6 by CiderwithRsie

No brainer.

How many times do we win at Forest?

...and of course my leftist friend - they are the NF.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 00:42 - May 7 with 2628 viewsloftinoz

Not a huge fan of Big Fat Sam but the way the chicken farmers treated him was a disgrace. They thought he wasn't sexy enough for them, so Blackburn to go down for me.
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 06:26 - May 7 with 2550 viewsFredManRave

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 00:42 - May 7 by loftinoz

Not a huge fan of Big Fat Sam but the way the chicken farmers treated him was a disgrace. They thought he wasn't sexy enough for them, so Blackburn to go down for me.

And what about how Birmingham treated Rowett when they were 7th on the table only outside the playoff places on goal difference!
Got what they deserved in appointing Zola and then the way Zola left them. And tthe icing on the cake being Redknapp being at the club.
Can't see how any Rangers fan could wish him any type of success.
So just to clarify it's Birmingham to be relegated for me.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 07:03 - May 7 with 2529 viewsNorthernr

Though it would be pant wettingly funny to see 'Arry take those idiot owners down, or Forest taunting Exeter City with their Champions of Europe bolox, I want Blackburn to go. It's a long, boring, expensive trip to a sht part of the world where we've already got PNE and Bolton next year. And their owners deserve it. Mind you all 3 sets of owners deserve it.
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 07:19 - May 7 with 2509 viewsFredManRave

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 07:03 - May 7 by Northernr

Though it would be pant wettingly funny to see 'Arry take those idiot owners down, or Forest taunting Exeter City with their Champions of Europe bolox, I want Blackburn to go. It's a long, boring, expensive trip to a sht part of the world where we've already got PNE and Bolton next year. And their owners deserve it. Mind you all 3 sets of owners deserve it.

You do know we're going to get them away in our F.A.Cup game anyway...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 07:56 - May 7 with 2477 viewsLblock

Firstly, if we hadn't won last week there is no way Bentford would've won today. Now we are safe I expect the Middlesex Army to win and bye bye Rovers.

I have to agree that any of the three would do me but can't shake down whether I want Brum down or two chances to taunt Candle Face next season whilst he fleeced another club. Hearing that Twitchy is on a £2Mill payment to keep them up does sway me towards wanting them to drop, so Brum for me

Second choice would be Florist. Never been keen on them after their gang of snipers picked off a few of us along the Trent decades ago. Plus it would really pi$$ off an ex bird of mine so happy days

Rovers are a crap club with crap owners but I've had a good couple of away trips there due to Blackpool's proximity

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 08:52 - May 7 with 2413 viewsElHoop

Brentford and Bristol are both good at home and it's their last home game - can't see anything but home wins there. Forest will probably be happy with a 0-0 as it means that Blackburn have to win, which is unlikely to happen.

But I'd like to see Forest and Blackburn win and put Brum down.
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 12:53 - May 7 with 2269 viewsloftboy

At HT all three teams are just one goal away from going down depending on who scores it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 12:58 - May 7 with 2255 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Very exciting! Blackburn score, Forest are down, unless Bristol City score, then Birmingham are down!

If we hadn't beaten Forest last week we'd already be down basically! Phew

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 13:02 - May 7 with 2239 viewsQPR_Jim

Huddersfield losing again​, hope that wasn't their first choice goalkeeper being sent off and presumably missing the playoffs​.
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 13:22 - May 7 with 2196 viewsJigsore

lovely use of the word ensconced

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 13:42 - May 7 with 2159 viewsloftboy

So 50 points wouldn't have been enough, just shows play your best team until it's mathamatically safe to do so.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 14:01 - May 7 with 2132 viewsderbyhoop

Mad Chicken Farmers have taken Blackburn down. Only winners of PL to play in 3rd tier.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 14:54 - May 7 with 2058 viewsQPRinCT

Terrifying how close the drop was -- two points! Wow
Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 14:59 - May 7 with 2043 viewsbosh67

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 14:01 - May 7 by derbyhoop

Mad Chicken Farmers have taken Blackburn down. Only winners of PL to play in 3rd tier.

Hopefully the chicken nuggets will sell and go. Dreadful for the fans. Had we not beaten Forest it would have been us. On the last 8 games it should have been.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 15:10 - May 7 with 2013 viewsJamie

Blackburn or Forest (or Brum) on 14:01 - May 7 by derbyhoop

Apart from Leicester & Man City.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024