Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New owners and regime required. 20:25 - May 7 with 1394 viewsRed_Ranger

Dear owners, whoever you are. Please admit that you don't know what you're doing, have lost a shitload of money, and move on.
New owners and regime required. on 20:30 - May 7 with 1360 views2Thomas2Bowles

I hear that guy at Orient is looking to buy another club

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

New owners and regime required. on 20:54 - May 7 with 1264 viewsRoller

Are you aware of anyone who wants to buy a club that regarded losing £11 million as a success and that has a possible FFP fine of £60 million hanging over its head?

If so, I've got a building in New York for sale too.
New owners and regime required. on 21:02 - May 7 with 1216 viewspaulparker

How dare you have a go at our brilliant owners don't you know they are the best board we have ever had, good old Tony is still learning from all his previous 12000 mistakes , he needs time he really does, our new training ground will be ready by 2087 and it's not his fault we have wasted 200 million on dog sh1t players and managers
Altogether now
Tony fernades clap,clap, clap, Tony fernades clap, clap,clap
Nobbys nuts and half fosters all round

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

New owners and regime required. on 21:04 - May 7 with 1204 viewsDejR_vu

New owners and regime required. on 20:30 - May 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I hear that guy at Orient is looking to buy another club

Indeed, careful what you wish for. I think the board are naïve, clueless, whatever, but they appear to be well-meaning. They're trying, just not very good. They've made so many mistakes, they must fluke some good decisions eventually.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

New owners and regime required. on 21:09 - May 7 with 1186 views2Thomas2Bowles

New owners and regime required. on 21:02 - May 7 by paulparker

How dare you have a go at our brilliant owners don't you know they are the best board we have ever had, good old Tony is still learning from all his previous 12000 mistakes , he needs time he really does, our new training ground will be ready by 2087 and it's not his fault we have wasted 200 million on dog sh1t players and managers
Altogether now
Tony fernades clap,clap, clap, Tony fernades clap, clap,clap
Nobbys nuts and half fosters all round

oh so easy to knock them and yes a lot is deserved but unless you can come up with new owners and better ones it's all a bit pointless.

New owners and regime required. on 21:15 - May 7 with 1152 viewspaulparker

New owners and regime required. on 21:09 - May 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

oh so easy to knock them and yes a lot is deserved but unless you can come up with new owners and better ones it's all a bit pointless.

Hold on let me get my rothmans book of football owners out and il get back to you
Every fan has a new owner and board memeber on the tip of their tongue
In the mean time let's congratulate Tony and friends on another successful season , such a brilliant and superb 6 years at the helm we have never had it so good
#wertogether

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

New owners and regime required. on 21:18 - May 7 with 1136 views2Thomas2Bowles

New owners and regime required. on 21:15 - May 7 by paulparker

Hold on let me get my rothmans book of football owners out and il get back to you
Every fan has a new owner and board memeber on the tip of their tongue
In the mean time let's congratulate Tony and friends on another successful season , such a brilliant and superb 6 years at the helm we have never had it so good
#wertogether

Tell use something we don't know like..... who they are going to sell to and I'll get back to ya!

New owners and regime required. on 21:25 - May 7 with 1104 viewspaulparker

New owners and regime required. on 21:18 - May 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Tell use something we don't know like..... who they are going to sell to and I'll get back to ya!

Il get back to you when the owner transfer window is open

seriously who knows who would take over but 6 years of this ineptitude is a fcuking disgrace
Be careful what we wish for , what from league champions with a brilliant manger to scrapping above Birmingham to avoid league one
News flash it's only going to get sh1ttier with these idiots running us , the sooner they pack up,and go the better we have been laughing stock for to long how much lower do you wanna go ?

Login to get fewer ads

New owners and regime required. on 22:16 - May 7 with 1002 views2Thomas2Bowles

New owners and regime required. on 21:25 - May 7 by paulparker

Il get back to you when the owner transfer window is open

seriously who knows who would take over but 6 years of this ineptitude is a fcuking disgrace
Be careful what we wish for , what from league champions with a brilliant manger to scrapping above Birmingham to avoid league one
News flash it's only going to get sh1ttier with these idiots running us , the sooner they pack up,and go the better we have been laughing stock for to long how much lower do you wanna go ?

Do you have the winning lotto numbers for Tuesday or Wednesday don't mind which

New owners and regime required. on 22:18 - May 7 with 990 viewsthame_hoops

Giles, how's it going? Did you goto the cricket today ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024