Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening 12:39 - May 9 with 3818 viewsstonebridgers

http://bbc.in/2q1SlDU

Stonebridgers

Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 12:52 - May 9 with 3758 viewsMrSheen

Disgraceful. I hope she's receiving cownselling.
Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 13:14 - May 9 with 3716 viewsPhildo

Nothing to see here mooove on please
Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 13:17 - May 9 with 3703 viewskingsburyR

They sent a helicopter up to take a look...dirty barstards.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 14:53 - May 9 with 3552 viewsenfieldargh

How did he get the orn its been bloody freesian lately

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 15:17 - May 9 with 3502 viewsSimonJames

Are they looking for any udder people in connection with this?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 15:24 - May 9 with 3476 viewshoof_hearted

B'stard BBC have deliberately chosen a stock photo of a sexy looking cow to get me all confused.
Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 15:55 - May 9 with 3411 viewskingshill

Police are conducting a steak out in order to catch the offender.
Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 16:02 - May 9 with 3396 viewsFredManRave

Where I was on Saturday evening is a moo point.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 16:07 - May 9 with 3383 viewsblacky200

I heard they used to make condoms out of animal bladders. I was just trying it on for size.
Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 16:42 - May 9 with 3329 viewsLblock

Animal cruelty

Anyone who carries that out I have a beef with

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 16:53 - May 9 with 3308 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Is this for veal? Dairy me!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 16:59 - May 9 with 3280 viewsSimonJames

Rumours are that it was Playboy's Hugh Heifer-ner.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 17:03 - May 9 with 3273 viewssmegma

The offender is not Welsh then.
Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 20:37 - May 9 with 3124 viewsFredManRave

Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 15:24 - May 9 by hoof_hearted

B'stard BBC have deliberately chosen a stock photo of a sexy looking cow to get me all confused.

Picture now been released and shared on Social Media of the victim;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 01:04 - May 10 with 2992 viewsBoston

Load of old bull, just milking a story.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 03:04 - May 10 with 2974 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Couldn't have been me, as I pulled a calf on Friday.
[Post edited 10 May 2017 6:49]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Have all of you got an alibi for Saturday evening on 07:32 - May 10 with 2904 viewslondonscottish

But what was the farmer doing letting a young cow like that stay out so late?

Surely it was well pasture bed time.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024