Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton! 21:49 - May 18 with 3600 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ha!Ha!Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-4 up on aggregate thanks to a shocking dive to win a peno.

Then they show their knucklehead credentials and start abusing a substitute who gets riled up and tears them apart. he equalises and a full twenty seconds before the end of the 93rd minute they concede from a corner!

Have some of that you knife-wielding bastids!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Luton! on 21:57 - May 18 with 2908 viewsbosh67

Yes, been following that. When they went ahead I thought they are going to do an us tonight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Luton! on 21:58 - May 18 with 2904 viewsaston_hoop

I admit, I cheered out loud when I saw the Blackpool goal go in. I grew up near Luton and know plenty of them so fck em

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Luton! on 21:59 - May 18 with 2892 viewsLblock

Agree Big Mac

Should never be forgiven for that FA Cup replay night.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Luton! on 22:12 - May 18 with 2829 viewsloftboy

That FA.cup game was one of the most hostile atmospheres I've ever been in, warren Neil scored a last minute own goal after scoring in the home game where we were denied a blatant penalty, always got in there even with the away fan ban, hole of a ground in a hole of a town.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Luton! on 22:20 - May 18 with 2800 viewsdistortR

Luton! on 21:59 - May 18 by Lblock

Agree Big Mac

Should never be forgiven for that FA Cup replay night.

buff Mac Lblock, buff Mac.

(So he says)
Luton! on 22:26 - May 18 with 2766 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Luton! on 22:20 - May 18 by distortR

buff Mac Lblock, buff Mac.

(So he says)

And another week of this to go! Then I revert back to Middle-aged Mac!

Luton! on 22:41 - May 18 with 2717 viewsLblock

I had a buff Mac once --- it didn't keep the rain out and I looked a kunt in it so threw it away

Carry on.

Luton! on 22:44 - May 18 with 2705 viewsFredManRave

Great for Blackpool fans as well bearing in mind what they've been through the last few years. A great journey home for them in complete contrast to the Carlisle fans heading home after their game against Exester having done a Luton.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Luton! on 23:06 - May 18 with 2644 viewsLblock

Luton! on 22:44 - May 18 by FredManRave

Great for Blackpool fans as well bearing in mind what they've been through the last few years. A great journey home for them in complete contrast to the Carlisle fans heading home after their game against Exester having done a Luton.

That is a b'stard trip for the Eddie Stobart Massive.

The only consolation they have s that they weren't actually playing Plymouth.

Hope hey counted them all out and will count them all back in again.

Luton! on 23:32 - May 18 with 2595 viewsNorthernr

Hated Luton anyway but that penalty dive, bought hook line and sinker by our old chum Darren Deadman, really had me rooting for Blackpool. Want no success for the Oystons though so I'm now hoping Exeter do it - watched their game on the other screen and the boy up front looks absolute quality.
Luton! on 00:06 - May 19 with 2546 viewsqpr1976

Luton! on 23:32 - May 18 by Northernr

Hated Luton anyway but that penalty dive, bought hook line and sinker by our old chum Darren Deadman, really had me rooting for Blackpool. Want no success for the Oystons though so I'm now hoping Exeter do it - watched their game on the other screen and the boy up front looks absolute quality.

So happy the Loontown Chavs bottled it.

And although I bow to your greater knowledge of Refs, Clive, I think it was difficult to see the blatant dive from his position. However, his lino would have had a clearer view of it and he should at least have consulted him.

But I"ll enjoy a cheeky bottle of red this w/e on the back of Lutons failure." 6-1 and Paul Parker scored" ! Cheating thugs.
Luton! on 08:06 - May 19 with 2301 viewspaulparker

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who leaped off the couch when Blackpool scored
I hate Luton always have done from that horrible git les sealy to David preeces stupid hair , to choir boy face kingsley black oh and that dive was something else, how the Blackpool players kept their cool god only knows if I was playing at the back I would have stamped on that little tvvats head
on a side note what a brilliant job Bowyer has done not only at Blackburn but getting a disorganised rabble at Blackpool to Wembley he really deserves manager of the year
if Ollie were to go I wouldn't be to upset to see him at ours

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Luton! on 08:34 - May 19 with 2241 viewsqprxtc

That was sweet! Fours seconds from the end of injury time and off the back of the goalies head. Ha ha. Could it to be any funnier than that?

Luton. Sh1t place, sh1t ground. I remember the problems in the 80's and they are just a bunch of plums.

Bollox to 'em.
Luton! on 09:16 - May 19 with 2180 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Luton! on 08:34 - May 19 by qprxtc

That was sweet! Fours seconds from the end of injury time and off the back of the goalies head. Ha ha. Could it to be any funnier than that?

Luton. Sh1t place, sh1t ground. I remember the problems in the 80's and they are just a bunch of plums.

Bollox to 'em.

Their manager hung that poor goalie out to dry as well. Asked something innocuous along the lines of "do you feel sorry for your goalie being credited with an o.g." (it banged off the back of his head from a sliced clearance from his own man), he went into an incoherent ramble along the lines of "I've got other things to worry about...that mistake cost us promotion...". Tried to cover it afterwards, but he hung his own man out on the washing line and I thought it was terrible management.

Luton! on 09:25 - May 19 with 2153 viewsTW_R

Unbelievable that both semis finished 6-5 on aggregate!
Luton! on 09:47 - May 19 with 2101 viewsMick_S

Luton! on 09:16 - May 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Their manager hung that poor goalie out to dry as well. Asked something innocuous along the lines of "do you feel sorry for your goalie being credited with an o.g." (it banged off the back of his head from a sliced clearance from his own man), he went into an incoherent ramble along the lines of "I've got other things to worry about...that mistake cost us promotion...". Tried to cover it afterwards, but he hung his own man out on the washing line and I thought it was terrible management.

Missed that Brian - their manager was borderline losing it throughout the match.

Back of the head and out the cup.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Luton! on 10:28 - May 19 with 2045 viewsNorthernr

It was the previous goal he was angry about, where the keeper came right out to the edge for a ball he was never getting and the geezer headed it in. I was surprised at his comment as well, basically just tossed the keeper under the bus and said everybody had worked hard all season and he'd let them all down
Luton! on 11:44 - May 19 with 1943 views00calben

Pretty much my feelings last night Clive.

That pen really p%$$ed me off. Gutted he didn't fluff the chip (...almost!)
Luton! on 12:08 - May 19 with 1895 viewsFredManRave

Luton! on 09:25 - May 19 by TW_R

Unbelievable that both semis finished 6-5 on aggregate!

And with winning goals in the 95th minute in both games as well.

Real drama. Real Football.

I've got the Power.

Luton! on 12:10 - May 19 with 1884 viewsNorthernr

Luton! on 11:44 - May 19 by 00calben

Pretty much my feelings last night Clive.

That pen really p%$$ed me off. Gutted he didn't fluff the chip (...almost!)

Straight after that there was an incident where the ball went into the crowd and some fat Luton pikey kept holding it out for the Blackpool striker, then pulling it away and holding onto it to the point where the striker went into the crowd to fetch it. Rather satisfying that this resulted in an extra minute of injury time in which Blackpool won the match.
Luton! on 12:17 - May 19 with 1862 viewsFredManRave

Luton! on 12:10 - May 19 by Northernr

Straight after that there was an incident where the ball went into the crowd and some fat Luton pikey kept holding it out for the Blackpool striker, then pulling it away and holding onto it to the point where the striker went into the crowd to fetch it. Rather satisfying that this resulted in an extra minute of injury time in which Blackpool won the match.

The guy probably got thrown under a caravan by his fellow fans.

I've got the Power.

Luton! on 12:29 - May 19 with 1826 viewsqpr1976

Actually Brian, I think he was refering to the previous (2nd) goal Blackpool scored the keeper needlessly raced out to the edge of his area to punch the ball and got nowhere near the Luton striker who headed into an empty net.
They were 5-4 up with 15 mins to go until that point.

The final goal was harsh on the keeper.
Luton! on 12:33 - May 19 with 1809 viewsqpr1976

Luton! on 10:28 - May 19 by Northernr

It was the previous goal he was angry about, where the keeper came right out to the edge for a ball he was never getting and the geezer headed it in. I was surprised at his comment as well, basically just tossed the keeper under the bus and said everybody had worked hard all season and he'd let them all down

Spot on.
They've struggled all season with keepers, brought 3 in on loan in January, none of whom have performed to the level of a promotion winning side. Felt slightly sorry for the young lad last night, but if you agree to play for Luton........
Luton! on 12:37 - May 19 with 1794 viewsqpr1976

Luton! on 12:10 - May 19 by Northernr

And the camera pulled away when 2 other Loontown fans went to goad the striker, 1 of them offered a popular 'swift one off the wrist' gesture in his face ! Scumbags of the highest order.
Luton! on 13:20 - May 19 with 1679 viewssmegma

Luton! on 10:28 - May 19 by Northernr

And then the keeper feigned injury when there was minimal contact if any.

I think it's called schadenfreude.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024