Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Europa League Final 19:23 - May 24 with 2009 viewsToast_R

Is free on to watch on Youtube apparently. I didn't know that til just now.

Europa League Final on 19:27 - May 24 with 1998 viewsStanisgod

Got BT 2-1 to Cif..I mean Ajax
[Post edited 24 May 2017 19:29]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Europa League Final on 20:10 - May 24 with 1897 viewsaston_hoop

1-0 Utd but come on Ajax!! for anyone else who had the pleasure of going to school in the Home Counties in the 90s, seeing Utd lose never gets boring and is almost as big as seeing Chelsea lose...almost.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Europa League Final on 20:53 - May 24 with 1807 viewsToast_R

Usually I'd want United to lose but given whats happened tbis week, it would be nice to see them bring that trophy back to Manchester.

2-0 Looks like it's a done deal.
Had a cheeky fiver on Pogba anytime scorer too.
Europa League Final on 20:54 - May 24 with 1807 viewsdannyblue

I don't have BT but am able to see it on BT sptshow free on virgin
Europa League Final on 21:33 - May 24 with 1722 viewsMrSheen

That Sanchez is an amazing prospect.
Europa League Final on 21:33 - May 24 with 1717 viewsonlyrinmoray

Forza Parma. My second team beat Piacenza 2-0 so through to the next round of the play offs in Lega Pro Hopefully on the way back to Serie B Some good news this season
Europa League Final on 22:42 - May 24 with 1624 viewsFredManRave

Nice touch from City;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Europa League Final on 23:59 - May 24 with 1559 viewsJigsore

Europa League Final on 20:53 - May 24 by Toast_R

Usually I'd want United to lose but given whats happened tbis week, it would be nice to see them bring that trophy back to Manchester.

2-0 Looks like it's a done deal.
Had a cheeky fiver on Pogba anytime scorer too.

With all my heart I still wished they'd have got smashed 5-0. You can bet most City fans won't be pleased tonight despite the PR tomfoolery

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Europa League Final on 09:03 - May 25 with 1425 viewsCamberleyR

You have to hand it to Mourinho. Loathsome, detestable individual he may be and dull football his sides generally play but he knows how to win trophies (when he hasn't got despicable w@nkstains like Terry and his mates downing tools and undermining him), two in his first season there including the one trophy they'd never won.

Put your money on them winning the Premier League next season.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Europa League Final on 10:12 - May 25 with 1358 viewsTacticalR

Watched it in the pub, which is rarely the best place to watch football if you really want to watch a game. Disappointed in Ajax as David Winner had really hyped them up on Off the Ball and in the Guardian:

Ajax’s thrilling revival under Peter Bosz delivers on Johan Cruyff’s vision
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/24/ajax-johan-cruyff-peter-bosz-eu

Air hostess clique

Europa League Final on 10:21 - May 25 with 1341 viewsToast_R

Europa League Final on 23:59 - May 24 by Jigsore

With all my heart I still wished they'd have got smashed 5-0. You can bet most City fans won't be pleased tonight despite the PR tomfoolery

And there's the problem of mankind. Hatred running so deep.
Europa League Final on 10:31 - May 25 with 1331 viewspaulparker

that was one of the worst Europa leagues finals for many a year , utter dross and i only saw 10 minutes of it
also lovely to see Herrara act a kunt again
ive got to the stage this season where i hardly watch any football on tv unless im in the pub but i thought I would try and watch this as I used to quite like the midweek European finals especially the days of Everton 85, Dundee utd 87 , Celtic 03 and even Utd in 91 , i got 5 minutes in and turned it off, then watched the last 5 minutes what a load of old sh1t , if that's modern football and if man yoo fans think that's how the game should be played then you can keep it,
btw if you want t remember what British teams used to be like and you like 80s football nostalgia try and catch the great documentary on the Dundee Utd team of 87

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024