Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk named as Middlesbrough manager 16:40 - Jun 9 with 1303 viewsSimonJames

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40220372

100% of people who drink water will die.

Garry Monk named as Middlesbrough manager on 17:47 - Jun 9 with 1259 viewsHooped_Pullie

All three of the relegated Prem clubs will come down with new managers...could be ominous.

To be honest, none of them looked in good shape on the way down, but you don't know how substantial a difference a change at the top will be. Surprising if at least one new appointment didn't 'click'...makes the possibility of someone 'doing a Newcastle' more likely.

Could be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Neil & his Cardiff team 'do a Brighton', now I think of it.
Garry Monk named as Middlesbrough manager on 18:00 - Jun 9 with 1235 viewsSimonJames

Garry Monk named as Middlesbrough manager on 17:47 - Jun 9 by Hooped_Pullie

All three of the relegated Prem clubs will come down with new managers...could be ominous.

To be honest, none of them looked in good shape on the way down, but you don't know how substantial a difference a change at the top will be. Surprising if at least one new appointment didn't 'click'...makes the possibility of someone 'doing a Newcastle' more likely.

Could be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Neil & his Cardiff team 'do a Brighton', now I think of it.

Yup. Today Hull appointed Leonid Slutsky who managed CSKA Moscow and Russia.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Garry Monk named as Middlesbrough manager on 18:07 - Jun 9 with 1220 viewsfrancisbowles

Decent young manager with sensible, patient owner. Looking better for 'boro.

It might not be a 'Newcastle' but they will be pretty good and will be a good bet within two or three years.
Garry Monk named as Middlesbrough manager on 20:29 - Jun 9 with 1142 viewsElHoop

Didn't they swing Tory last night?

I mean, Middlesbrough South ffs.

'Theresa May is your friend, is your friend, is your friend, Theresa May is your friend, you voted Tory!'
Garry Monk named as Middlesbrough manager on 22:26 - Jun 9 with 1051 viewsDorse

Garry Monk named as Middlesbrough manager on 18:00 - Jun 9 by SimonJames

Yup. Today Hull appointed Leonid Slutsky who managed CSKA Moscow and Russia.

Leonid Slutsky?

Really? No one?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Garry Monk named as Middlesbrough manager on 23:26 - Jun 9 with 999 viewsFredManRave

Garry Monk named as Middlesbrough manager on 22:26 - Jun 9 by Dorse

Leonid Slutsky?

Really? No one?

Ironically, it's almost too easy!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024