Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Cummings, centreforward Hibs 14:34 - Jun 12 with 4624 viewskarl

Purely Facebook rumours concerning QPR but it is being widely reported as agreed fee with Forest and will be having medical this week.
Other rumours then start with QPR and Leeds joining in with interest. Fee being bandied about from Forest is £1.4m although plenty are sceptical since we turned down £1.7m from Peterborough last pre season and he's still got 3 year on contract. Difference may be that most of the payment is up front and sell on clause % whereas P'Boro was a lot of add ons etc to get to the eventual £1.7m.
Make of it what you will, just something a little different from politics!

Edit: 3 year on contract left
[Post edited 12 Jun 2017 15:00]
Jason Cummings, centreforward Hibs on 14:58 - Jun 12 with 4555 viewsrunningman75

Wikipedia page has him as a Forest player. Probably updated by Forest fans .
Jason Cummings, centreforward Hibs on 15:06 - Jun 12 with 4531 viewsDannytheR

I haven't seen enough of him with Hibs to know, but it seems a big jump from the Scottish Championship to the English version, with that kind of money surely too much to just stick him in the Under 23s as one for the future.

I'd definitely sooner take Neil Lennon's judgement over Warburton's.
Jason Cummings, centreforward Hibs on 15:08 - Jun 12 with 4520 viewspaulparker

seen him a few times and have always mentioned him to you Karl as I think he is decent , 1.7 million is quite a gamble for a league 1 Scottish player , be interesting how warburton gets him and zac clough in the same side

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jason Cummings, centreforward Hibs on 15:25 - Jun 12 with 4475 viewskarl

Jason Cummings, centreforward Hibs on 15:08 - Jun 12 by paulparker

seen him a few times and have always mentioned him to you Karl as I think he is decent , 1.7 million is quite a gamble for a league 1 Scottish player , be interesting how warburton gets him and zac clough in the same side

A lot of the Hibs talk is how it could be the wrong club/manager for him given Warburton wanting to stick rigidly to 4-3-3 and the players available for Forest already. Would he get in the squad played out of position or basically just as a back up and potentially stagnate?
100% viewing this through QPR eyes it does look too much money but this is where the true scouts should come into play and do they reckon that at 19/20 and with increasing his effectiveness each season will he continue that projectory and we should buy him now since his next step is to do it in the SPL and accordingly his fee goes up another notch?
Do i think he would score goals in the SPL? Yes
Do i think he will score goals in the Championship in England? Yes, but he will have to get stronger and for that i think he will take a season to 'acclimatise' and do i think QPR fans would be patient with him in that time! Connor W is almost the same although it doesn't seem to be pace and power he is lacking?
Jason Cummings, centreforward Hibs on 15:40 - Jun 12 with 4425 viewsKonk

My mate's Dad is his postie - Cummings still lives with his Mum in a council place in Saughton. Keeping it real. Football aside, I'm not sure how he'd get on in London; I could see it all going a bit Gazza and him getting a bit lost. Definitely shouldn't sign for Warburton though - Warburton's a fanny...

Great free-kicks from Griffiths on Saturday, btw, Karl. I knew he'd put them both away. I still haven't got over the injustice of the sh itty officials managing to fu ck this up in the derby. Absolutely gutted.

Bloke in the pub afterwards showed us the picture below and said, “It’s fu cking miles over, man. Fu cking miles. And look at their fuc king keeper, man, it's that daft cu nt with nae legs that shot his fu cking burd” (Oscar Pistorius, in case you were wondering!)

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Jason Cummings, centreforward Hibs on 15:57 - Jun 12 with 4386 viewsbosh67

Jason Cummings, centreforward Hibs on 15:40 - Jun 12 by Konk

My mate's Dad is his postie - Cummings still lives with his Mum in a council place in Saughton. Keeping it real. Football aside, I'm not sure how he'd get on in London; I could see it all going a bit Gazza and him getting a bit lost. Definitely shouldn't sign for Warburton though - Warburton's a fanny...

Great free-kicks from Griffiths on Saturday, btw, Karl. I knew he'd put them both away. I still haven't got over the injustice of the sh itty officials managing to fu ck this up in the derby. Absolutely gutted.

Bloke in the pub afterwards showed us the picture below and said, “It’s fu cking miles over, man. Fu cking miles. And look at their fuc king keeper, man, it's that daft cu nt with nae legs that shot his fu cking burd” (Oscar Pistorius, in case you were wondering!)

One out of the Clint Hill v Bolton archives that one.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jason Cummings, centreforward Hibs on 16:11 - Jun 12 with 4333 viewskarl

Jason Cummings, centreforward Hibs on 15:40 - Jun 12 by Konk

Haha Konk, after Saturday i am slowly leaving that one behind!

I too would worry for Jason's ability to live in London! He's a boy that will need good management to grow his talent
Jason Cummings, centreforward Hibs on 18:47 - Jun 12 with 4096 viewsdistortR

Jason Cummings, centreforward Hibs on 16:11 - Jun 12 by karl

Haha Konk, after Saturday i am slowly leaving that one behind!

I too would worry for Jason's ability to live in London! He's a boy that will need good management to grow his talent

Jason Cummings from Hibs is not the start of a rhyme and is therefore not worth considering.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024