Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new kit... 12:30 - Jun 16 with 35033 viewsGloucs_R

Apparently...(Facebook)

Its Dennis the menace away. Green and black hoops 3rd. Royal panda is sponsor. Hoops not thin and all the way round. Keeper shirt is an illuminous green. Round collars.

They did a photo shoot yesterday where fans modelled the new kit. Someone that was chosen told me yesterday exactly what they're like. They couldn't take pictures as they had to sign a disclaimer. Wait and see...

Not sure why you'd have black in 2nd and 3rd kit?

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

The new kit... on 16:59 - Jun 26 with 3234 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The new kit... on 14:14 - Jun 26 by Northernr

Well if you're going to ban everything that's addictive should that include coffee? Exercise? Diet Coke? Loads of things can be addictive to certain degrees and some people are more susceptible than others, do we just ban everything?

I am uncomfortable with the amount of gambling adverts - wrote about it for AKUTR's last year. But I can see why smoking, which is about as addictive as it gets and is scientifically proven to cause lung cancer, is not allowed to be advertised and gambling is.

I don't really agree with comparison to coffee, exersize, Diet Coke. People can basically empty their bank accounts into these websites as far as I can tell. It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest so don't really understand how it works.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 17:03]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The new kit... on 17:01 - Jun 26 with 3229 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The new kit... on 13:30 - Jun 26 by Juzzie

I like the JD connection..... how's about this;

So much better! Makes the badge stand out more.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 17:04]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The new kit... on 17:48 - Jun 26 with 3180 viewsCiderwithRsie

The new kit... on 14:14 - Jun 26 by Northernr

Well if you're going to ban everything that's addictive should that include coffee? Exercise? Diet Coke? Loads of things can be addictive to certain degrees and some people are more susceptible than others, do we just ban everything?

I am uncomfortable with the amount of gambling adverts - wrote about it for AKUTR's last year. But I can see why smoking, which is about as addictive as it gets and is scientifically proven to cause lung cancer, is not allowed to be advertised and gambling is.

If we ban everything that's addictive then we'd have to ban QPR. Every season is a gamble on whether I can make it to the end without having a nervous breakdown. Most matches give me a hangover. All of us spend money on the habit that we can't afford. And if listening to Ian Holloway isn't a mind altering experience I don't know what is.
The new kit... on 17:22 - Jul 17 with 2992 viewssimmo

The home kit looks fckin lovely in these pictures, the lack of sponsor really helps.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-23s-news/gallery-qpr-youngsters-seal-bovingdon-

[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 17:24]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The new kit... on 18:18 - Jul 17 with 2931 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The new kit... on 17:22 - Jul 17 by simmo

The home kit looks fckin lovely in these pictures, the lack of sponsor really helps.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-23s-news/gallery-qpr-youngsters-seal-bovingdon-

[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 17:24]

Ya, it's a really nice kit.

There are tweaks that I'd have liked, such as a V-neck, but it's one of the better efforts without doubt.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The new kit... on 18:26 - Jul 17 with 2904 viewsrsonist

I'm guessing that isn't a youth size if JET's wearing it. It's (still!) not in the Club shop at any rate.

Such a shame about the sponsor. How can people put so much effort into these arrangements and then just bung on the first logo they get sent? Do Royal Panda even think that looks good?

Has anyone bought or had a close look at the away shirt by the way? In a lot of the photos it looks more dark navy/purplish than black to me.
The new kit... on 21:43 - Jul 17 with 2795 viewsGloucs_R

Has anyone seen the keepers tops yet?

The new kit... on 22:24 - Jul 17 with 2748 viewsOldPedro

The new kit... on 21:43 - Jul 17 by Gloucs_R

Has anyone seen the keepers tops yet?

Pic on the club shop site

https://www.shop.qpr.co.uk/replica-kit/replicakit-goalkeeper/2017-18-adult-gk-sh

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Login to get fewer ads

The new kit... on 22:58 - Jul 17 with 2709 viewsNorthernr

The new kit... on 18:26 - Jul 17 by rsonist

I'm guessing that isn't a youth size if JET's wearing it. It's (still!) not in the Club shop at any rate.

Such a shame about the sponsor. How can people put so much effort into these arrangements and then just bung on the first logo they get sent? Do Royal Panda even think that looks good?

Has anyone bought or had a close look at the away shirt by the way? In a lot of the photos it looks more dark navy/purplish than black to me.

If my house burned down I reckon I could live quite comfortably in that shirt of JET's for a few weeks. Big, lazy, fck.
The new kit... on 11:07 - Jul 18 with 2585 viewsGloucs_R

The new kit... on 22:24 - Jul 17 by OldPedro

Pic on the club shop site

https://www.shop.qpr.co.uk/replica-kit/replicakit-goalkeeper/2017-18-adult-gk-sh

Thats pretty awful!

The new kit... on 11:35 - Jul 18 with 2543 viewsDorse

Every time I see it, I think of the Studio Ghibli movie 'Panda Ko Panda'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The new kit... on 21:33 - Jul 18 with 2425 viewstonyQPR

I went to the posh game Saturday as only 20 min walk for me,and the kit defiantly had a tinge of very dark blue about it, and I was sober,unfortunately.
The new kit... on 15:55 - Jul 20 with 2203 viewskingo

Definitely navy and red. Third is green and black

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

The new kit... on 16:03 - Jul 20 with 2186 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The new kit... on 11:07 - Jul 18 by Gloucs_R

Thats pretty awful!

I actually like that, and I'm kind of surprised!

It's close to a full green jersey, I think that's what sells me. All goalie jersies should be green.

The new kit... on 16:12 - Jul 20 with 2169 viewsthame_hoops

The new kit... on 16:03 - Jul 20 by BrianMcCarthy

It's close to a full green jersey, I think that's what sells me. All goalie jersies should be green.

And long sleeved
The new kit... on 16:13 - Jul 20 with 2166 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The new kit... on 16:12 - Jul 20 by thame_hoops

And long sleeved

Correct!

The new kit... on 17:08 - Jul 20 with 2111 viewsconnell10

The new kit... on 16:13 - Jul 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Correct!

With no number on the back!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The new kit... on 23:35 - Jul 20 with 2026 viewsFredManRave

The new kit... on 17:08 - Jul 20 by connell10

With no number on the back!

And they shouldn't be allowed to wear gloves...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The new kit... on 09:10 - Jul 23 with 1878 viewsCamberleyR

The new kit... on 16:03 - Jul 20 by BrianMcCarthy

And wearing the same shorts and socks as their team mates. The start of that tradition going out of the window was in the mid 70s when the first Admiral's England goalie's kit had black shorts and socks.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The new kit... on 21:17 - Jul 23 with 1758 viewsCiderwithRsie

The new kit... on 11:35 - Jul 18 by Dorse

Every time I see it, I think of the Studio Ghibli movie 'Panda Ko Panda'

God, my kids were addicted to that when they were little.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024