Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new kit... 12:30 - Jun 16 with 35725 viewsGloucs_R

Apparently...(Facebook)

Its Dennis the menace away. Green and black hoops 3rd. Royal panda is sponsor. Hoops not thin and all the way round. Keeper shirt is an illuminous green. Round collars.

They did a photo shoot yesterday where fans modelled the new kit. Someone that was chosen told me yesterday exactly what they're like. They couldn't take pictures as they had to sign a disclaimer. Wait and see...

Not sure why you'd have black in 2nd and 3rd kit?

Poll: Are we staying up?

The new kit... on 16:46 - Jun 23 with 3669 viewsBasingstokeR

Sponsor looks best on the 3rd kit due to not having the extra badge in the middle effect.

Take the little black circle off the Crown part on the sponsor and make the Crown itself black and youre sorted

Youth shirts with no sponsors on will likely look fantastic for my kids again.
The new kit... on 16:52 - Jun 23 with 3656 viewskingshill

The new kit... on 16:39 - Jun 23 by Northernr

Kits look fine. High quality compared to the shocking rags Nike had us running around in during all three of our recent Premier League seasons.

Also worth remembering it's only five summers ago we were running around in an old set of green and white hoops we had left over in the club shop with parcel tape covering the sponsor logo up for the whole of pre-season.

And that when it was announced that Errea would be doing the kits many said they'd be absolutely fcking awful.

Kits another part of the off field operation where we've actually got our act together.

And in the shop incredibly early compared to previous seasons.

Loads of people like to wear one on holiday so will hopefully boost sales in the next few weeks.

We've had kit launches before in May and you cant buy them until the first home game.

This crowd launch it before the end of June and its in the shop next day.
The new kit... on 17:11 - Jun 23 with 3611 viewsPunteR

The new kit... on 16:52 - Jun 23 by kingshill

And in the shop incredibly early compared to previous seasons.

Loads of people like to wear one on holiday so will hopefully boost sales in the next few weeks.

We've had kit launches before in May and you cant buy them until the first home game.

This crowd launch it before the end of June and its in the shop next day.

I like it. Nice kit.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The new kit... on 17:35 - Jun 23 with 3564 viewskingshill

Looks like I spoke too soon about their efficiency!
The new kit... on 17:37 - Jun 23 with 3562 viewsStanisgod

The new kit... on 09:06 - Jun 23 by WokingR

They haven't.
The Dennis the Menace is Red and Navy instead of Black.
I like it.

So it's Dennis the just a bit naughty , rather than Dennis the menace.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The new kit... on 17:52 - Jun 23 with 3532 viewsMarc

ERREA STATEMENT RE SATURDAY KIT LAUNCH

ERREA have tonight (5.00pm UK time) released the following statement regarding Saturday's in-store kit launch at Loftus Road.

'It is with sincere apologies that, owing to a late production issue, we are unable to provide QPR with kids kits for Saturday's launch at Loftus Road.

We are working extremely hard to rectify this embarrassing situation and fully appreciate and understand the huge disappointment that this will cause QPR supporters.

At this stage, we anticipate the situation to be resolved within 15 / 20 days, but will be working with the club to provide regular updates to its supporters.

As a token of appreciation from Errea, we will gladly offer a bespoke QPR gym sack for each kids kit purchased until August 15th.*

All other items of the new QPR / Errea range in junior sizes, including training-kit and travel-wear and shorts and socks, will be available from Saturday morning at 10.00am.

We once again send our apologies to the QPR fans.'

* further details to follow in due course

Supporters should note, tomorrow's kit launch will still go ahead as planned, with former QPR players Andy Sinton, Ian Gillard, Kevin Gallen and Martin Rowlands in-store from 10.30am.

Whilst this issue is completely out of QPR's control, we would also like to apologise to the R's supporters.

Further updates will be provided in due course.

Ian Taylor
Head of Media & Communications
The new kit... on 18:16 - Jun 23 with 3484 viewsMedwayR

Mackie, Cousins & Robinson did the video for Grenfell Tower and now the kit launch. Have they been naughty and have to stay behind for after season detention while everyone else goes on holiday?!?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 19:18]

Poll: Who’s better?

The new kit... on 21:35 - Jun 23 with 3299 viewsMatch82

Hoops all the way, right thickness, right colour. All the components seem right, but when you look at the overall package it doesn't quite work. A bit like Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
Login to get fewer ads

The new kit... on 22:07 - Jun 23 with 3252 viewssmegma

The new kit... on 08:42 - Jun 23 by Konk

Royal Panda sounds like a Chinese Take away in Eastcote or somewhere.

Or in Queens Park.

Or Kings Cross. (See wot I did ?)
The new kit... on 22:11 - Jun 23 with 3245 viewssmegma

The new kit... on 11:17 - Jun 23 by CamberleyR

Not hooped socks FFS, I hate kits with hooped socks.

Last time we had them we got relegated
The new kit... on 23:04 - Jun 23 with 3178 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The new kit... on 21:35 - Jun 23 by Match82

Hoops all the way, right thickness, right colour. All the components seem right, but when you look at the overall package it doesn't quite work. A bit like Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Agreed. It's that classic trying to please everyone and you end up pleasing nobody thing. A slightly harsh 6/10 from me.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The new kit... on 23:11 - Jun 23 with 3166 viewsTheJudge

Love all 3 kits. Thinking of purchasing the green & black
The new kit... on 06:44 - Jun 24 with 3060 viewstimcocking

Has there ever been a season that the kits have actually been available on sale for the start of the new season? Not to my knowledge. At least they're all hooped.
The new kit... on 09:51 - Jun 24 with 2902 viewsDorse

I showed them to Mini-Dorse yesterday and he didn't like them. Mind you, he liked the last Nike kit so feel free to ignore him.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The new kit... on 11:20 - Jun 24 with 2835 viewsbosh67

At least we didn't have the press reveal where all the players came out in the Nike kit and were told, FFS don't turn around. But they did, and it was anarchy.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The new kit... on 21:01 - Jun 25 with 2496 viewsDejR_vu

Think it's better than a lot we've had but nowhere near as good as the Dryworld one (although, in fairness I thought that was probably one of the best we've ever had so a hard act to follow).

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The new kit... on 22:36 - Jun 25 with 2414 viewsJuzzie

The kit itself is great. Dryworld was great too but I've never liked the red neck. Not in '85, not in 2015 and not last season.

IMO It's just the sponsor/logo combo that spoils it, having to have the logo as well as the name, upsets the whole balance.

Here's a quick mock-up I've done where it could just be the name but enlarged.
Two others with the name the the same but with the logo above (could be too 'busy' with the other logos) and the logo below.

[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 22:46]
The new kit... on 05:49 - Jun 26 with 2304 viewsSydneyRs

Move the hoops down to match those on the arms and it would be great.
The new kit... on 07:08 - Jun 26 with 2283 viewsdaveB

The new kit... on 06:44 - Jun 24 by timcocking

Has there ever been a season that the kits have actually been available on sale for the start of the new season? Not to my knowledge. At least they're all hooped.

last season and this season they have been on sale before the start of the season
The new kit... on 10:03 - Jun 26 with 2193 viewsrsonist

The new kit... on 22:36 - Jun 25 by Juzzie

The kit itself is great. Dryworld was great too but I've never liked the red neck. Not in '85, not in 2015 and not last season.

IMO It's just the sponsor/logo combo that spoils it, having to have the logo as well as the name, upsets the whole balance.

Here's a quick mock-up I've done where it could just be the name but enlarged.
Two others with the name the the same but with the logo above (could be too 'busy' with the other logos) and the logo below.

[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 22:46]

The one on the left is pretty acceptable. Stark bold text on its own is bit Guinness throwback.

Even if they had the circle logo centred in between the words it'd be acceptable - like the old JD Sports kit.

Still hate having anything crowns and Royal to do with us though. Let this be a reminder that the club will do anything for a fast buck.
The new kit... on 12:15 - Jun 26 with 2102 viewsShunter

pretty crass comment even if it was suppose to be funny - the main point Chef is making is
" because they are addictive " and it is a very valid point
The new kit... on 13:30 - Jun 26 with 2011 viewsJuzzie

The new kit... on 10:03 - Jun 26 by rsonist

The one on the left is pretty acceptable. Stark bold text on its own is bit Guinness throwback.

Even if they had the circle logo centred in between the words it'd be acceptable - like the old JD Sports kit.

Still hate having anything crowns and Royal to do with us though. Let this be a reminder that the club will do anything for a fast buck.

I like the JD connection..... how's about this;

The new kit... on 13:38 - Jun 26 with 1988 viewsRanger78

The new kit... on 13:30 - Jun 26 by Juzzie

Much better !
The new kit... on 14:14 - Jun 26 with 1942 viewsNorthernr

The new kit... on 12:15 - Jun 26 by Shunter

pretty crass comment even if it was suppose to be funny - the main point Chef is making is
" because they are addictive " and it is a very valid point

Well if you're going to ban everything that's addictive should that include coffee? Exercise? Diet Coke? Loads of things can be addictive to certain degrees and some people are more susceptible than others, do we just ban everything?

I am uncomfortable with the amount of gambling adverts - wrote about it for AKUTR's last year. But I can see why smoking, which is about as addictive as it gets and is scientifically proven to cause lung cancer, is not allowed to be advertised and gambling is.
The new kit... on 15:43 - Jun 26 with 1870 viewsMedwayR

The new kit... on 13:30 - Jun 26 by Juzzie

That looks so much better, just need to move the hoops down a bit now. They really need QPR fans input on kit design...

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024