Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque 01:52 - Jun 19 with 12473 viewsHooped_Pullie

News just breaking that one man in a white van has driven into a crowd leaving night prayers at Finsbury Park Mosque. Reports of at least three dead and many injuries. The man has been arrested amid angry scenes.

Britain's long summer of misery continues.
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 19:47 - Jun 19 with 2139 viewslondonscottish

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 11:17 - Jun 19 by Dorse

Don't care who they are, what they believe or where they come from. Anyone who does something like that is a twisted little abortion who deserves everything that's coming to him. Glad they've got him.

Well he did say "kill me". Good luck inside..
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 19:49]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 11:59 - Jun 20 with 1901 viewsEsox_Lucius

They should round up all the Welsh living in the UK and drop them in the middle of the Atlantic, the murdering terrorist scum.

The grass is always greener.

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 12:13 - Jun 20 with 1870 views2Thomas2Bowles

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 19:47 - Jun 19 by londonscottish

Well he did say "kill me". Good luck inside..
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 19:49]

He will be fine inside, plenty of fascist right wing in there.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 12:15 - Jun 20 with 1863 viewscolinallcars

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 11:59 - Jun 20 by Esox_Lucius

They should round up all the Welsh living in the UK and drop them in the middle of the Atlantic, the murdering terrorist scum.

Good singers though aren't they ?
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 12:51 - Jun 20 with 1807 viewssmegma

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 12:15 - Jun 20 by colinallcars

Good singers though aren't they ?

But they've never won Eurovision
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 12:55 - Jun 20 with 1792 viewsDaiHo0p

This cnt was from Weston Supermare, English by the last count
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 13:01 - Jun 20 with 1773 viewskensalriser

A surprisingly similar background to a number of the Islamists who've carried out similar attacks, ie background of petty crime and known previous disposition to violence.

Once you remove all the ideological crap I suppose it becomes the bleedin' obvious, that people who carry out acts of violence have a disposition for violence. In that respect they're probably not that different from football hooligans.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 13:15 - Jun 20 with 1733 viewsBluce_Ree

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 13:01 - Jun 20 by kensalriser

A surprisingly similar background to a number of the Islamists who've carried out similar attacks, ie background of petty crime and known previous disposition to violence.

Once you remove all the ideological crap I suppose it becomes the bleedin' obvious, that people who carry out acts of violence have a disposition for violence. In that respect they're probably not that different from football hooligans.

I've said it before on here but race, religion etc doesn't matter. There are two types of people: people who are sound and people who are c*nts.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 13:18 - Jun 20 with 1722 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 13:15 - Jun 20 by Bluce_Ree

I've said it before on here but race, religion etc doesn't matter. There are two types of people: people who are sound and people who are c*nts.

And its as simple as that eh!
Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 13:46 - Jun 20 with 1685 viewspaulparker

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 13:01 - Jun 20 by kensalriser

Football Hooligans ?? yeah I suppose extremists are no different to mods and rockers to as they used to like a punch up and had a thirst for violence
seriously there are acts of violence and there is blowing up little kids at a pop concert , its 2 different leagues altogether
on a side note well done to the PM & chief of police who publicly declared a man guilty of terrorism before any investigation had begun all the while a bloke who stabbed a copper at Paddington shouting about allens snackbar is deemed to have mental health issues straight from the off and has nothing what so ever to do with terrorism

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 13:54 - Jun 20 with 1668 viewsDorse

Van Driven Into Crowd Outside Finsbury Park Mosque on 13:46 - Jun 20 by paulparker

Football Hooligans ?? yeah I suppose extremists are no different to mods and rockers to as they used to like a punch up and had a thirst for violence
seriously there are acts of violence and there is blowing up little kids at a pop concert , its 2 different leagues altogether
on a side note well done to the PM & chief of police who publicly declared a man guilty of terrorism before any investigation had begun all the while a bloke who stabbed a copper at Paddington shouting about allens snackbar is deemed to have mental health issues straight from the off and has nothing what so ever to do with terrorism

I believe he was a Star Wars fan and was talking about:

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024