Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? 08:13 - Jun 19 with 9348 viewsenfieldargh

Sheffield United AWAY

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 08:54 - Jun 19 with 4412 viewsessextaxiboy

Millwall home 12.00 ..
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 08:57 - Jun 19 with 4405 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Leeds away.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:05 - Jun 19 with 4396 viewssmegma

I'm very disappointed already.

I havnt seen ONE posting by an attention seeking Billy no mates claiming that 'my mates cousin knows a bloke who is the window cleaner of the bloke who is involved in the fixtures committee has told me what QPR fixtures are'. They then write up a list that bears no resemblance to the actual fixtures apart from dates which are usually readily available. You just put down Saturday dates but delete some for international weekends and 4th round of the FA Cup onwards !!!!
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:15 - Jun 19 with 4375 viewsLblock

Whoever it is... it's a MUST WIN !!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:15 - Jun 19 with 4378 views1MoreBrightonR

when this week are they released?
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:31 - Jun 19 with 4348 viewsDWQPR

Don't really care. I'll be in the Caribbean and won't be back until after the second game of the season. Last season sadly took its toll on me, especially those last seven games. Totally fed up with football and when you see the amount of money that is being spent in the PL and other European leagues you wonder why whether it is all worth it. And then you hear that the PL are exploring even more different kick off times, including Saturday night and 11am kick offs to satisfy the fanatical thirst of the Far East football supporter and in order to cram in over 200 live games in this country meaning that over 1 in 2 will now be live, and with the likes of Netflix and Amazon no doubt muscling in on the next TV deal, those teams in the football league will be cut further adrift.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 10:14 - Jun 19 with 4304 viewssmegma

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:15 - Jun 19 by 1MoreBrightonR

when this week are they released?

Wednesday
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 10:14 - Jun 19 with 4303 viewsWalnut

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:31 - Jun 19 by DWQPR

Don't really care. I'll be in the Caribbean and won't be back until after the second game of the season. Last season sadly took its toll on me, especially those last seven games. Totally fed up with football and when you see the amount of money that is being spent in the PL and other European leagues you wonder why whether it is all worth it. And then you hear that the PL are exploring even more different kick off times, including Saturday night and 11am kick offs to satisfy the fanatical thirst of the Far East football supporter and in order to cram in over 200 live games in this country meaning that over 1 in 2 will now be live, and with the likes of Netflix and Amazon no doubt muscling in on the next TV deal, those teams in the football league will be cut further adrift.

Did I read elsewhere (Northern?) that working backwards from the BH weekend when due to NottingHill, we must be away AND the normal fixture pattern of H A A then alternates, we should be home first game?
Login to get fewer ads

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 10:56 - Jun 19 with 4249 viewssmegma

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 10:14 - Jun 19 by Walnut

Did I read elsewhere (Northern?) that working backwards from the BH weekend when due to NottingHill, we must be away AND the normal fixture pattern of H A A then alternates, we should be home first game?

Not always I believe
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 10:59 - Jun 19 with 4241 viewsNorthernr

The only time in recent years I can remember us being put at home Notting Hill Carnival weekend was 2004/05 when we had Sheff Utd at home and they pushed it back to a Tuesday night so it didn't clash. We're almost always HAAHA in August so that we're away on the final weekend but could be different this year. Clubs tet to make one request of the fixture list each year (Liverpool's is don't play on the Hillsborough anniversary) and ours is always away from home NHC weekend please. Police definitely won't want a QPR match that weekend.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 11:07 - Jun 19 with 4223 viewssmegma

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 10:59 - Jun 19 by Northernr

The only time in recent years I can remember us being put at home Notting Hill Carnival weekend was 2004/05 when we had Sheff Utd at home and they pushed it back to a Tuesday night so it didn't clash. We're almost always HAAHA in August so that we're away on the final weekend but could be different this year. Clubs tet to make one request of the fixture list each year (Liverpool's is don't play on the Hillsborough anniversary) and ours is always away from home NHC weekend please. Police definitely won't want a QPR match that weekend.

This post has been edited by an administrator

And Gillngham away was brought forward to the Friday evening so the team had a longer rest before the Tuesday game. Didn't help as we lost to Sheffield United but beat Gillingham with a beautiful right hand volley by Marcus Bean !!!
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 11:09 - Jun 19 with 4219 viewsNorthernr

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 11:07 - Jun 19 by smegma

And Gillngham away was brought forward to the Friday evening so the team had a longer rest before the Tuesday game. Didn't help as we lost to Sheffield United but beat Gillingham with a beautiful right hand volley by Marcus Bean !!!

That Sheff Utd game was, I think, Santos up front and Richard Edghill at centre back so was never likely to be a banker home win!
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 11:10 - Jun 19 with 4211 viewsDorse

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:15 - Jun 19 by Lblock

Whoever it is... it's a MUST WIN !!

Under fire boss Holloway responds angrily to critics!
QPR haven't won a game so far this season - winless run must end!
Pressure builds on strikers as QPR yet to score!
Fernandes tweets support for Holloway!
Sherwood announces availability!
Ferdinand in pact with Lucifer - Bowler and Manning to be sacrificed on fiery altar of diabolism!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 11:14 - Jun 19 with 4201 viewsTW_R

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 10:14 - Jun 19 by smegma

Wednesday

Home or away?
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 11:25 - Jun 19 with 4181 viewsSouthend_Rss

We normally match up with West Ham for home and away fixtures.. They play away the week after we play our first fixture. They are also away Notting Hill Carnival weekend, so would fit in well with Northern Rs theory of our opening fixtures.. I will guess we start at home against Cardiff..

PS.. Northern I look forward to attempting to defend my Prediction League title ;)
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 11:49 - Jun 19 with 4139 viewsNorthernr

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 11:25 - Jun 19 by Southend_Rss

We normally match up with West Ham for home and away fixtures.. They play away the week after we play our first fixture. They are also away Notting Hill Carnival weekend, so would fit in well with Northern Rs theory of our opening fixtures.. I will guess we start at home against Cardiff..

PS.. Northern I look forward to attempting to defend my Prediction League title ;)

Mate I've been e-mailing you about this, I owe you 50 notes.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 12:36 - Jun 19 with 4036 viewsJigsore

Norwich away in the sunshine

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 12:36 - Jun 19 with 4035 viewsted_hendrix

Have we scored yet?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 13:42 - Jun 19 with 3930 viewsheadhoops

Is Remy available?

Birmingham home. 1-0 win OG by racist, leader, bellend. Harry sacked.
More likely to be Preston or Burton.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:06 - Jun 19 with 3888 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Preston away

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:27 - Jun 19 with 3840 viewstoboboly

Barnsley @ HQ

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:44 - Jun 19 with 3813 viewsbosh67

Whatever it is I suspect the first 8 games will be highly losable.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:51 - Jun 19 with 3798 viewsdanehoop

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:44 - Jun 19 by bosh67

Whatever it is I suspect the first 8 games will be highly losable.

To be fair, with Ollie in charge that statement is true of any 8 game period in the season. We will be as likely to cane it and play like Brazil one week before playing like a selection one eyed giraffes the next week.

Going to take Danehoop Junior to some more games this year as a second bite of the QPR cherry. That will make for a few interesting games out as last time we were able to go together we were in the Premier League and he was in floods of tears at his second game when we lost to Spurs.

So this time around with opponents like Millwall probably on a cold wet day in November, what could possibly go wrong in trying to continue to nurture his liking of QPR?

Never knowingly understood

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 16:00 - Jun 19 with 3694 viewsstowmarketrange

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:51 - Jun 19 by danehoop

To be fair, with Ollie in charge that statement is true of any 8 game period in the season. We will be as likely to cane it and play like Brazil one week before playing like a selection one eyed giraffes the next week.

Going to take Danehoop Junior to some more games this year as a second bite of the QPR cherry. That will make for a few interesting games out as last time we were able to go together we were in the Premier League and he was in floods of tears at his second game when we lost to Spurs.

So this time around with opponents like Millwall probably on a cold wet day in November, what could possibly go wrong in trying to continue to nurture his liking of QPR?

As I said on another thread,I think we'll be at home as Chelshite are at home on August 12th and we normally play our home games on the same weekend as Fulham.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 07:35 - Jun 21 with 3352 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I just hope football is the winner.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024