Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? 08:13 - Jun 19 with 9330 viewsenfieldargh

Sheffield United AWAY

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 11:11 - Jun 21 with 2192 viewsSuffolkHoop

Shame that both east anglia away games are likely to be bad for trains from/back to London. Usually two of the best Rs followings on the calendar.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 11:30 - Jun 21 with 2122 viewsterryb

I'm obviously in the minority, but I don't expect Reading or Hull to be among the top sides in the division. Therefore, I think the two home games in August are very winnable. IF we were to lose both, then a long hard seasson would appear to be a certainty.

The three away matches are another matter, although our record at Cardiff isn't too bad.

Anyhow, a home game on Boxing Day for me!
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 12:08 - Jun 21 with 2035 viewssimmo

An absolutely riveting 0-0 draw at home to Reading to kick things off and set the tone for the ball-aching season ahead.

Catch the train to Leeds last game of the season, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 12:16 - Jun 21 with 2009 viewsYorkRanger

Looks like a very difficult start, am I the only one feeling a little underwhelmed by it all.

I'm sure the real excitement will start with the kit launch Friday - for gods sake I hope the stripes arent too thin....

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 12:39 - Jun 21 with 1934 viewsSuffolkHoop

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 12:16 - Jun 21 by YorkRanger

Looks like a very difficult start, am I the only one feeling a little underwhelmed by it all.

I'm sure the real excitement will start with the kit launch Friday - for gods sake I hope the stripes arent too thin....

Stripes?
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 12:40 - Jun 21 with 1932 viewsWokingR

Talksports league predictor have us bottom after the first 5 games.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 12:44 - Jun 21 with 1918 viewsYorkRanger

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 12:39 - Jun 21 by SuffolkHoop

Stripes?

Forgive me for that, couldnt resist...
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 13:14 - Jun 21 with 1835 viewsTheChef

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 10:47 - Jun 21 by Mick_S

12 Sept - Tuesday - 7.45.

Genius.

I'm pretty sure on a Tuesday night I have got home quicker from Villa away than I have from Millwall away.

And for that reason, I'm out.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 13:24 - Jun 21 with 1800 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 12:16 - Jun 21 by YorkRanger

'am I the only one feeling a little underwhelmed by it all'

I don't think so mate, Doomsville UK on here.

I am not optimistic either though if I am honest. But you never know in this league.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 13:50 - Jun 21 with 1717 viewskensalriser

This reminds me how much I like close season. Best time of the year.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:06 - Jun 21 with 1677 viewsJigsore

This is not going to be a weak league this season...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:11 - Jun 21 with 1660 viewsngbqpr

Even by QPR messageboard standards, this is one morose thread.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:19 - Jun 21 with 1640 viewsNov77

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:11 - Jun 21 by ngbqpr

Even by QPR messageboard standards, this is one morose thread.

there's an inevitability about it. if we start the season with same squad, tactics and manager/coach, can't see how we can expect anything to be different from the debacle we just witnessed.

only curiosity for me is what (unwanted) records we might break this season.

If we draw Plymouth in the FA cup 3rd round then the planets truly are aligning

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:20 - Jun 21 with 1641 viewskingsburyR

Looking forward to the league starting up and i am confidently predicting we will finish 5th.

So that's a winning season but a tight loss in the playoff semis!

(You heard it here!)

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:31 - Jun 21 with 1622 viewsdavman

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:20 - Jun 21 by kingsburyR

Looking forward to the league starting up and i am confidently predicting we will finish 5th.

So that's a winning season but a tight loss in the playoff semis!

(You heard it here!)

Christ, if we finish 15th I'll be happy...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 14:40 - Jun 21 with 1596 viewsdavman

Experimental 361's take on the fixtures. As gloomy a read as this thread!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 17:01 - Jun 21 with 1472 viewsBrightonhoop

Very tough start and run in.

Sorry but not hopeful at all with Ollie at the helm, should have gone in May.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 17:57 - Jun 21 with 1381 viewsWeaverQPR

First game of seaon is already a must win.

@WeavQPR

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 18:23 - Jun 21 with 1354 viewsNorthernr

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 17:57 - Jun 21 by WeaverQPR

First game of seaon is already a must win.

The Championship, that division known for its lack of fixtures, where every second counts.
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 18:27 - Jun 21 with 1350 viewskropotkin41

Well, I've had a look at the fixtures, and I think we might be in a spot of bother.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 18:31 - Jun 21 with 1349 viewsSimonJames

I'm sure once our outstanding summer signings are announced, and our new superior playing style is devised, we'll look forward to absolutely crushing this division
...(no chance of facing Ipswich with the possibility of a third 6 game losing streak)

[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 18:32]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 20:28 - Jun 21 with 1276 viewsFredManRave

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 09:28 - Jun 21 by ichbinnaughty

That is a TOUGH set of fixtures, throughout the season.
On paper every month looks fraught with danger.
Mind you, that is without the dimension of reality where a club or clubs that you'd expect to be good actually turn out to be shyte.
I really really hope we're not that club.

Not to worry. We're not that club. Nobody is expecting us to be good.

Just our luck that the fixtures in League 1 look alot easier.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 13:03 - Jun 22 with 1124 viewsPinnerPaul

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 18:27 - Jun 21 by kropotkin41

Well, I've had a look at the fixtures, and I think we might be in a spot of bother.

????? - Seems to be the same 23 teams in there I thought there would be!
Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 15:16 - Jun 22 with 1051 viewskensalriser

This season will be the best Championship in years, the worst, or the most competitive.

Or it will be the same old grind with a never ending treadmill of mediocre games in which QPR will dream up ever more novel means by which to throw away points. Even without Rob Green's notable talent in that area.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 18:14 - Jun 22 with 993 viewskropotkin41

Fixtures out this week, who up first then? on 13:03 - Jun 22 by PinnerPaul

????? - Seems to be the same 23 teams in there I thought there would be!

Very acute observation, I wish I'd thought of that........

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024