Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other Championship transfers 15:38 - Jun 23 with 56464 viewsNorthernr

Danny Ward, who we were after from Rotherham before we signed Matt Smith, goes to Cardiff for £1m rising to £1.6m. Was impressed with him at their place but thought he looked fat and lazy at ours. Cardiff have also signed our old boy Lee Camp.

Other Championship transfers on 10:47 - Jul 26 with 2964 viewsMick_S

Other Championship transfers on 10:25 - Jul 26 by ichbinnaughty

So which championship club are the scum going to send Kenedy on loan to then?

Villa.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Other Championship transfers on 14:57 - Jul 26 with 2801 viewsvegasranger

Other Championship transfers on 07:23 - Jul 26 by rsonist

John Lundstram for half a million is a very decent signing for Sheff United (from Oxford). There is some value still out there.

Oxford fans don't seem to be too bothered he has gone. Just upset with no transfer activity. Good age at 23 and club captain. I don't think we are going to do any loans unless we get desperate. Maybe the lad from Watford. I have the impression that the club really think our youngsters can do it.Certainly the youth set up seems to be improving under Ramsay but I'm not sure any of the ones around the squad right now have enough quality. Maybe Manning and some hope for Eze.
Other Championship transfers on 17:06 - Jul 26 with 2712 views00calben

Derby close to completing a deal for Tom Lawrence.

They've done some good business this summer IMO.
Other Championship transfers on 19:38 - Jul 26 with 2592 viewsLblock

Other Championship transfers on 17:06 - Jul 26 by 00calben

Midfield goal machine

The gits!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Other Championship transfers on 07:54 - Jul 27 with 2465 viewsNorthernr

Sunderland sign Jason Steele from Blackburn, and agree £4m for Jordan Hugill from Preston.
Other Championship transfers on 07:55 - Jul 27 with 2461 viewsWatford_Ranger

I'd hoped Leicester would give him a chance especially with Mahrez probably off. Good player.
Other Championship transfers on 08:11 - Jul 27 with 2445 viewsrsonist

£7m reported for Lawrence is a little eye watering but blah blah that's the market.

Agree that Rowett is doing good work - they'd gotten so stale and stodgy regardless of how good the players were. Ince and Hughes already seem to have a new lease of life at their new clubs.

Some talk that Reading are in for Nakhi Wells - £8m+ bid some speculate.
Other Championship transfers on 08:22 - Jul 27 with 2429 viewspaulparker

Other Championship transfers on 07:54 - Jul 27 by Northernr

Sunderland sign Jason Steele from Blackburn, and agree £4m for Jordan Hugill from Preston.

Hugill is very good , impressed with him last year decent signing that

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Other Championship transfers on 08:31 - Jul 27 with 2418 viewssimmo

Other Championship transfers on 08:22 - Jul 27 by paulparker

Hugill is very good , impressed with him last year decent signing that

Yeah brilliant signing and £4m actually a decent price in this market, especially given his age and so on.

I'm a little less taken with Lawrence, think he's overrated. Stood out on a fckin awful Ipswich team with 25-30 yard strikes, but won't do that most weeks and in a team where he's not the outstanding talent I am not sure how well he will actually do. Interesting signing though and worth the gamble for Derby who have the money.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Other Championship transfers on 08:52 - Jul 27 with 2396 viewsrsonist

Hugill is good but there's nothing there where we shouldn't be asking ourselves why we can't develop Washington to that standard. (And no I know they're exactly the same type of player but the point stands).
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 8:53]
Other Championship transfers on 09:56 - Jul 27 with 2325 viewsWatford_Ranger

Other Championship transfers on 08:11 - Jul 27 by rsonist

£7m reported for Lawrence is a little eye watering but blah blah that's the market.

Agree that Rowett is doing good work - they'd gotten so stale and stodgy regardless of how good the players were. Ince and Hughes already seem to have a new lease of life at their new clubs.

If they've lost Ince and replaced him with Lawrence and made a few million in the process that's decent business IMO.

Vaguely comparable but what did we get for Chery in the end?
Other Championship transfers on 10:11 - Jul 27 with 2307 viewsrsonist

Other Championship transfers on 09:56 - Jul 27 by Watford_Ranger

If they've lost Ince and replaced him with Lawrence and made a few million in the process that's decent business IMO.

Vaguely comparable but what did we get for Chery in the end?

Chery fee wasn't reported very firmly. Somewhere around £4m supposedly, possibly £2.5m is my suspicion.

In terms of talent Ince isn't far off England class IMO. He's just a bit of a tw@t (after his dad) and made the wrong moves in his career that didn't challenge him.
Other Championship transfers on 10:51 - Jul 27 with 2252 viewsrsonist

Boro buying Ashley Fletcher from West Ham. Nearly 22 years old, 37 career appearances, 5 goals on loan at Barnsley in League 1.

£7m.
Other Championship transfers on 11:02 - Jul 27 with 2219 viewsWadR

Other Championship transfers on 07:54 - Jul 27 by Northernr

Hugill's a decent signing, but think his type of striker (muscly, hard working, bit of a b astard) are a dime a dozen in the lower leagues . Clearly Grayson gets the best out of him, but think Preston have got a good price all things considered.

Steele less so. Unless he's only going to be back up.
Other Championship transfers on 11:21 - Jul 27 with 2180 viewspaulparker

Other Championship transfers on 10:51 - Jul 27 by rsonist

Boro buying Ashley Fletcher from West Ham. Nearly 22 years old, 37 career appearances, 5 goals on loan at Barnsley in League 1.

£7m.

Ashley Fletcher always comes a cross as a poor mans steve slade when ive seen him
Boro must have more money than sense

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other Championship transfers on 12:38 - Jul 27 with 2120 viewsBromleyHoop

Fulham sign highly rated Chelsea defender Tomas Kalas on season long loan. Meanwhile QPR are looking at someone from Sunbury reserves...who's injured.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Other Championship transfers on 14:33 - Jul 27 with 2054 viewsLblock

Whispers we may be signing Noone

Or is that no one?

(Too obvious)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Other Championship transfers on 14:59 - Jul 27 with 2011 viewsJeff

they had him last season, and were expected to resign him again this season.

he's just signed another 4 year contract with Chelsea, so they can flog him for £10m without playing a senior game for them next year...

Can we not knock it?

Other Championship transfers on 15:06 - Jul 27 with 1992 views00calben

Other Championship transfers on 10:51 - Jul 27 by rsonist

£7m.

The third striker they've signed for big money this summer, having already added Gestede & Bamford in January. Seems a needless signing to me

Perhaps we could grab one of Gestede/Bamford on loan this coming Jan when they're not getting a game? Although we'd probably have to get in queue with half the league
Other Championship transfers on 15:19 - Jul 27 with 1956 viewsenfieldargh

Other Championship transfers on 14:33 - Jul 27 by Lblock

Whispers we may be signing Noone

Or is that no one?

(Too obvious)

probably a hermit or a german

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Other Championship transfers on 23:21 - Jul 27 with 1786 viewsonlyrinmoray

Other Championship transfers on 08:11 - Jul 27 by rsonist

Nahki Wells would be an excellent signing for someone cant believe Huddersfield will sell him but £8 million is crazy 3 would be sensible but we arent in sensible times
Other Championship transfers on 11:20 - Jul 28 with 1641 viewsNorthernr

Nathan Baker going from Villa to Bristol City permanently. Villa offloading an excellent 26 year old centre back they spent years developing through their academy to make way for Chris Samba and Big Racist John.
Other Championship transfers on 11:42 - Jul 28 with 1621 viewsWatford_Ranger

Good player but had to go I guess with BRJ, Samba, Chester, Elphick and somehow Micah Richards is still there.

They signed Almohamady too which I missed to go with Hutton and De Laet at right-back and then they have Bree, Amavi (wnker) and Neil Taylor at left-back. Mental.
Other Championship transfers on 15:18 - Jul 28 with 1534 viewsrsonist

Bit much to call Baker "excellent" IMO - £4m for him isn't so bad - but yeah, a reliable straightforward limited head-it-away Championship CB. His partnership with Chester seemed like pretty much the only thing at Villa that didn't need sorting out, let alone replacing with Terry and Samba FFS.

Can only assume they've got one eye on FFP now (they still can't shift Micah and Amavi on 50k a week each) or the young lad Bedeau they signed last year is progressing quickly.

James Bree is a right back IIRC which makes the Elmohamedy move six months later (to go with Hutton) look even sillier. Guess maybe Bree might be the third CB in a 3-5-2 like Bruce did at Hull.
Other Championship transfers on 15:21 - Jul 28 with 1526 viewskensalriser

Villa my favourites for car crash of the season now.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024