Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) 08:12 - Jun 25 with 7227 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

3-0 Orkney.

Rogvald McHoy, Tavish Wallibisterson, and Angus Kirkness with the goals.

Sorry for the racist made up names Karl.

Good luck from the Orkney Supporters Club (Shepherds Bush Branch)

[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 8:35]
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 09:58 - Jun 27 with 1609 viewsKonk

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 09:26 - Jun 27 by hopphoops

Hope you're not being Sark-y there Konk.

Don't be Scilly, of course I'm not.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 13:53 - Jun 27 with 1546 viewsTonto

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 09:58 - Jun 27 by Konk

Don't be Scilly, of course I'm not.

Did you Mull that over before responding?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 13:54 - Jun 27 with 1544 viewsWatford_Ranger

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 13:53 - Jun 27 by Tonto

Did you Mull that over before responding?

It's not as black and wight as that.
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 13:55 - Jun 27 with 1543 viewskarl

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 09:09 - Jun 27 by hopphoops

Come on you Orks!

You need to terrify those Jersey lightweights, Karl. Wise move bringing in Chopper McFerran.

LFW is with you.

PS Hope they don't have Matt le Tiss.

Getting ready to go, love the avatar mate!
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 17:03 - Jun 27 with 1502 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

0-2 to the posh potato eaters.

Istanbul like comeback on it's way I reckon.
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 17:50 - Jun 27 with 1480 viewsMrSheen

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 09:48 - Jun 27 by Dorse

The Quarter Final against either Tracy Island or the Island of Dr Moreaux beckons.

Just hoping to avoid Danger Island.
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 18:35 - Jun 27 with 1449 viewsdistortR

oh well, mate, no embarrassment there, distinct improvement on last time. Who you got next?
IOM v Guernsey semi,
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 19:01 - Jun 27 with 1433 viewsFredManRave

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 18:35 - Jun 27 by distortR

oh well, mate, no embarrassment there, distinct improvement on last time. Who you got next?
IOM v Guernsey semi,

I don't doubt you're excited but a bit too much info there dR

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 19:03 - Jun 27 with 1428 viewsdistortR

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 19:01 - Jun 27 by FredManRave

I don't doubt you're excited but a bit too much info there dR

Mate, you wouldn't want to be standing in front of me in the final..........
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 19:08 - Jun 27 with 1416 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

IOM v Guernsey semi,

'The Tax Dodger Derby'
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 19:18 - Jun 27 with 1393 viewsdistortR

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 19:08 - Jun 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

'The Tax Dodger Derby'

tax dodging AND on-line gambling, I'll have you know. Morally bankrupt place at the highest levels to be sure, meanwhile for the rest of us, rising costs, falling services and even food banks.

No student loans for our kids if the parents combined gross wages are over about £35K,
daughter going to uni, where am I supposed to find £6k a year? Yet the super-rich are tax capped at about £120k/annum.

over 20 mhk's (mp's) for 80k people, an upper chamber, 3x as many civil servants per head of population then the UK, visible cronyism and corruption. It all has to be paid for.

And monty don lives.
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 23:30 - Jun 27 with 1342 viewskarl

.....and as Konk says the Charlie Hungerford w*kers are out!
What a bunch of tossers they absolutely threw everything at us and were bell ends throughout the game, how unfortunate that we held our ground while Alderney conceded two late goals so Jersey went out by one goal, ho ho ho. Lots of aggro and winding up, loved it haha, manager was a Glaswegian and thought he was a clever arseh#le, knob has just taken the favourites out (his own thought) at the first hurdle and calling us sh#t etc.
Big news for us is,that we finished as top third placed side and now face Shetland in the 9th/10th place playoff on Thursday , huge game for both of us and after watching them fall short against Aland tonight we are very confident that if we carry on our form that we can get a win v them. Lost two of our definite starting XI to a second yellow and a red today so not at full strength but very few teams are at this stage after so many games in a short space of time so id imagine Shetland will be the same. Day off tomorrow!
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 23:55 - Jun 27 with 1320 viewsdistortR

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 23:30 - Jun 27 by karl

What a bunch of tossers they absolutely threw everything at us and were bell ends throughout the game, how unfortunate that we held our ground while Alderney conceded two late goals so Jersey went out by one goal, ho ho ho. Lots of aggro and winding up, loved it haha, manager was a Glaswegian and thought he was a clever arseh#le, knob has just taken the favourites out (his own thought) at the first hurdle and calling us sh#t etc.
Big news for us is,that we finished as top third placed side and now face Shetland in the 9th/10th place playoff on Thursday , huge game for both of us and after watching them fall short against Aland tonight we are very confident that if we carry on our form that we can get a win v them. Lost two of our definite starting XI to a second yellow and a red today so not at full strength but very few teams are at this stage after so many games in a short space of time so id imagine Shetland will be the same. Day off tomorrow!

lol, derby with the Shetlands, good luck mate! Have a good day tomorrow.
From the IOM view, good that jersey are out, though if we win it, christ knows where we're going to put Bass's ego!
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 08:08 - Jun 28 with 1283 viewskarl

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 23:55 - Jun 27 by distortR

lol, derby with the Shetlands, good luck mate! Have a good day tomorrow.
From the IOM view, good that jersey are out, though if we win it, christ knows where we're going to put Bass's ego!

Guernsey look to have faltered while IOM have been steadily banging them in, haven't seen either team play so just the feeling from results etc. but id back IOM to win that semi and Menorca v Greenland I'm going for Menorca's flair to edge Greenlands athleticism.
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 08:39 - Jun 28 with 1265 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Good luck, the Shetlands are pony...

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 11:39 - Jun 29 with 1161 viewskarl

Playing last game tonight and its to see who finishes 9th or 10th. We set out as a minimum to beat Alderney and then to see if we could win our placing game, the fact its against Shetland adds to the spice of things of course
I'm confident we can get the win and we're going in with a fit healthy team albeit missing two through suspension.
Line up is;
McConnachie

Horne
Kirkness
Bews
Thomson

Aim
MacVie
Flett

Stout
Hellewell C
Gillon

Going at them with a 433 but it will be 451 in defence, this is a big game for us so definitely #prayfororkney!
And two magpies watched us training this morning, relevant to at least one person!
4pm BST kick off
[Post edited 29 Jun 2017 11:44]
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 12:23 - Jun 29 with 1111 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 11:39 - Jun 29 by karl

Playing last game tonight and its to see who finishes 9th or 10th. We set out as a minimum to beat Alderney and then to see if we could win our placing game, the fact its against Shetland adds to the spice of things of course
I'm confident we can get the win and we're going in with a fit healthy team albeit missing two through suspension.
Line up is;
McConnachie

Horne
Kirkness
Bews
Thomson

Aim
MacVie
Flett

Stout
Hellewell C
Gillon

Going at them with a 433 but it will be 451 in defence, this is a big game for us so definitely #prayfororkney!
And two magpies watched us training this morning, relevant to at least one person!
4pm BST kick off

I hate Alderney, me.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 12:48 - Jun 29 with 1092 viewshopphoops

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 11:39 - Jun 29 by karl

Line up is;
McConnachie

Horne
Kirkness
Bews
Thomson

Aim
MacVie
Flett

Stout
Hellewell C
Gillon

4pm BST kick off

Good luck against the northern blue-flag-waving can't-talk-proper neighbours Karl!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 13:06 - Jun 29 with 1076 viewsKonk

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 23:30 - Jun 27 by karl

Shetland? Sh itland more like. Good luck, Karl. Do the Norwegian ponces.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 13:37 - Jun 29 with 1050 viewsonlyrinmoray

After seeing the official Islands games video I'm seriously thinking of going for a weeks hols there next year 3 days Stockholm 3 days Gotland. What's your view on Gotland Karl ?
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 13:46 - Jun 29 with 1043 viewssmegma

IOM v Guernsey semi,

Is the semi final over 3 legs ??
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 13:49 - Jun 29 with 1040 viewssmegma

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 12:23 - Jun 29 by BrianMcCarthy

I hate Alderney, me.

Their football is terrible, all they do is hit it down the channel.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2017 13:49]
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 19:02 - Jun 29 with 1004 viewskarl

Won 3-1 after going a goal behind, I'm going out so I'll maybe update tomorrow if there's still interest!
Menorca went out on pens I think and IOM beat Guernsey in other news.
Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 19:04 - Jun 29 with 1002 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 19:02 - Jun 29 by karl

Won 3-1 after going a goal behind, I'm going out so I'll maybe update tomorrow if there's still interest!
Menorca went out on pens I think and IOM beat Guernsey in other news.

Good man, Karl!

Happy for you. Enjoy!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread (Orkney v Menorca) on 19:09 - Jun 29 with 995 viewsFredManRave

Well done Karl.

"We're the 9th best Island Team The World Has Ever Seen"...

Is it now a case of "Come on the Isle of Man"?!
[Post edited 29 Jun 2017 20:10]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024