Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
De Boer 16:56 - Jun 26 with 14060 viewscoolranger

Whether you like to hear this or not, and Palace are a Premier League side at the moment, I think someone like Frank De Boer is what this club needs now. A Dutch or perhaps German manager to create an attractive style of football, fresh culture, bring on younger players and win over the fans with entertaining football that may not always win, but is good to watch.

Instead, what do we get ...? 'I'm looking forward to my 30th year in management and working with this exciting group of players to move the club forward blah blah blah' yawn....

Subtext:

'And if it doesn't work I'll still a) get paid very well every month and b) get paid off handsomely if sacked.

We really have come almost full circle from 2004/05. Really hard to get enthusiastic about this ongoing saga any longer. We are stuck.

CR/
De Boer on 08:07 - Aug 15 with 1830 viewsLblock

De Boer on 13:37 - Aug 14 by paulparker

early days I know but for once I could be right

Dark horses for relegation?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

De Boer on 15:14 - Aug 15 with 1705 viewspaulparker

De Boer on 08:07 - Aug 15 by Lblock

Dark horses for relegation?

the more im a pessimistic old git the better we do

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

De Boer on 18:04 - Aug 15 with 1647 viewsTacticalR

Foreigners. They ain't half sophisticated.

Air hostess clique

De Boer on 04:01 - Sep 19 with 1406 viewsTonyHongKong

De Boer on 00:13 - Jun 27 by daveB

De Boer, yeah he'd be great sort of manager we should be going for who has won the dutch league several times and managed Inter, sure he'd fancy this job at QPR. I really don't know what planet some people are on.

A year ago we had young foreign manager in charge so QPR fans called for him to go as we wanted someone who understands the club better and plays more attacking football.

Fast forward a year and current QPR manager is in his 50's and English, knows the club well and for the most part tried to play attacking football sacrificing draws to try and win games which didn't always work so QPR fans call for young fella in charge instead

Fast Forward a year when we have young foreign manager who can't buy a win = QPR fans want grizzly old English manager who knows the league

Basically as ever QPR fans want the opposite of what they have and whatever they have they'll moan about.

Remember this discussion from a while back. He's available now but would he be worth the risk?

Poll: In Jan, where do we need to improve most?

De Boer on 04:57 - Sep 19 with 1385 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

De Boer on 04:01 - Sep 19 by TonyHongKong

Remember this discussion from a while back. He's available now but would he be worth the risk?

I'm not sure if this is serious or not...
De Boer on 05:28 - Sep 19 with 1370 viewsTonyHongKong

De Boer on 04:57 - Sep 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm not sure if this is serious or not...

Not serious lol. Amazing how so many of our fans wanted him at the time though....

Poll: In Jan, where do we need to improve most?

De Boer on 08:17 - Sep 19 with 1282 viewsCroydonCaptJack

De Boer on 05:28 - Sep 19 by TonyHongKong

Not serious lol. Amazing how so many of our fans wanted him at the time though....

Hardly given a chance though. Four games and a complete change of style and he gets binned. In fact they had decided after three games apparently. They get all they deserve if they go down but as always, you have to feel sorry for the proper supporters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024