Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STANS GAME 21:31 - Jul 4 with 46818 viewsdigswellhoop

IAM TOTALY DISGUSTED THAT ONLY 3.500 TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD WHWRE ARE THE QPR FANS IF ITS NOT A FULL HOUSE WE WILL BE A DISGRACE
STANS GAME on 14:12 - Jul 27 with 3285 viewslondonscottish

STANS GAME on 12:33 - Jul 27 by enfieldargh

Les on Talk sport this morning 7.5K now sold

Excellent - ramping up nicely.

Weather looks OK too. Well, at the moment the forecast looks good - the odd shower but 23 degrees.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

STANS GAME on 14:36 - Jul 27 with 3217 viewsrichranger

There's no card charge on tickets for Stan's game
STANS GAME on 15:51 - Jul 27 with 3090 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

STANS GAME on 15:59 - Jul 27 with 3072 viewsNov77

Looks like Gerry is going to be there on Saturday:

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

STANS GAME on 16:38 - Jul 27 with 3005 viewsBrianMcCarthy

STANS GAME on 12:35 - Jul 27 by makaveli1882

Good post that Clive, I get paid friday, thou I have the funds today but I dont want to pay the £3.50 card charge when I can just pay on the day.

*Kingo - Danny is taking the girls to their first game and he has not brought yet so thats another 5 tickets

Not sure how this virtual ticket works but could still be large spaces if a seat is actually allocated to the virtual ticket

but there will be a lot of walks up's on the day .... I hope

"Not sure how this virtual ticket works but could still be large spaces if a seat is actually allocated to the virtual ticket"

No it's really good, you don't actually get a ticket. You pay the twelve notes on your card, and they email you the match programme and online access to some of the build-up and events.

Shouldn't affect attendance at all.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

STANS GAME on 16:53 - Jul 27 with 2975 viewsStanisgod

STANS GAME on 15:59 - Jul 27 by Nov77

Looks like Gerry is going to be there on Saturday:

Good article and a great gesture by the club to make the 10 shirt Stans this season.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

STANS GAME on 17:17 - Jul 27 with 2934 viewsNov77

https://www.racingpost.com/news/news/racing-rallies-round-popular-former-footbal

STANS GAME on 17:22 - Jul 27 with 2923 viewsBrianMcCarthy

STANS GAME on 17:17 - Jul 27 by Nov77

https://www.racingpost.com/news/news/racing-rallies-round-popular-former-footbal

Well, there'd be something wrong if Stan didn't warrant an article in the Racing Post...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

STANS GAME on 17:26 - Jul 27 with 2917 viewslondonscottish

STANS GAME on 17:22 - Jul 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, there'd be something wrong if Stan didn't warrant an article in the Racing Post...

LOL :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

STANS GAME on 00:14 - Jul 28 with 2710 viewsNortholt_Rs

STANS GAME on 15:51 - Jul 27 by Nov77

What's he doing with Paul Gascoigne?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

STANS GAME on 02:20 - Jul 28 with 2668 viewsNov77

Another great tribute by Jeff Powell in the Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4737090/Now-time-dig-deep-help

STANS GAME on 10:10 - Jul 28 with 2417 viewshoof_hearted

STANS GAME on 02:20 - Jul 28 by Nov77

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4737090/Now-time-dig-deep-help

Nice article. Then at the bottom the bit about Alan Hudson trying to raise £5000 to re-publish his book for his own care and got £2000 so far. So sad to think of old heroes struggling and footballers with the ability of Patrick Agyemang driving a Bentley.

Right. Time to start warming up for tomorrow...

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANLEY
STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANLEY

Stanley, Stanley, Stanley, Stanley
Born is the king of Loftus Road
STANS GAME on 10:26 - Jul 28 with 2397 viewsspencer

STANS GAME on 16:38 - Jul 27 by BrianMcCarthy

"Not sure how this virtual ticket works but could still be large spaces if a seat is actually allocated to the virtual ticket"

No it's really good, you don't actually get a ticket. You pay the twelve notes on your card, and they email you the match programme and online access to some of the build-up and events.

Shouldn't affect attendance at all.

I think, people/fans that cannot attend, as maybe they booked holidays etc before this game was arranged...and to be fair...a lot of fans have, can buy a virtual ticket, so if not there in spirit can at least contribute. Don't think it affects the seating at all and in fact, a very good idea.It does raise money and at the end of the day, that is the end goal
STANS GAME on 10:33 - Jul 28 with 2373 viewspaulparker

looking to just turn up tomorrow , is anyone else doing this ? is the ER not open ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

STANS GAME on 11:30 - Jul 28 with 2292 viewsrichranger

Tickets now all but sold out in SA Road and Lower Loft. But noticed a few have just come available in C Block - in the Platinum seats. Upper Loft filling up nicely too. Will be amazed and disappointed if Ellerslie Road Stand not opened - will be a lot of walk ups, and we certainly don't want to turn people away.
STANS GAME on 12:03 - Jul 28 with 2228 viewsNoelmc

STANS GAME on 02:20 - Jul 28 by Nov77

Very good article. Thanks for highlighting.

Loved the examples of Stan and his mum's humour!
STANS GAME on 13:04 - Jul 28 with 2135 viewsDorse

Don't know if this has already been posted but you can buy a virtual ticket to support the cause here:

http://www.justforstan.com/vticket.html

D

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

STANS GAME on 13:23 - Jul 28 with 2090 viewsNov77

STANS GAME on 12:03 - Jul 28 by Noelmc

Very good article. Thanks for highlighting.

Loved the examples of Stan and his mum's humour!

Proper old school journo is Jeff, this is also the second full page tribute he has paid to Stan. Once when he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and again today.
He would have seen him in his prime so I'm sure it's from the heart.

STANS GAME on 14:03 - Jul 28 with 2036 viewsNov77

Itv news London just showed the piece they filmed with don shanks, at home with Stan and his family in Manchester. Should be on again this evening at 6pm on ITV.

STANS GAME on 14:23 - Jul 28 with 1989 viewssimmo

Just bought my virtual ticket, great idea to make up for the fact I won't be going. I reckon with walk ups on the day plus virtual tickets we will have well over 10,000 people

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

STANS GAME on 14:35 - Jul 28 with 1960 viewsJAPRANGERS

STANS GAME on 14:23 - Jul 28 by simmo

Just bought my virtual ticket, great idea to make up for the fact I won't be going. I reckon with walk ups on the day plus virtual tickets we will have well over 10,000 people

Will they open up Ellersie just in case there are a vast number of walk ups??
STANS GAME on 14:52 - Jul 28 with 1915 viewsNov77

STANS GAME on 14:35 - Jul 28 by JAPRANGERS

Will they open up Ellersie just in case there are a vast number of walk ups??

There's a poll on twitter asking of those going how many prebooked and how many are paying on the day.
37% saying pay on the day

STANS GAME on 15:20 - Jul 28 with 1868 viewsLythamR

STANS GAME on 14:52 - Jul 28 by Nov77

There's a poll on twitter asking of those going how many prebooked and how many are paying on the day.
37% saying pay on the day

37%! if it was even half reflected in the supporter base generally its going to be tricky. I am not sure the club would be able to make a very late decision to open Elersie. Stewarding and catering issues spring to mind
STANS GAME on 15:57 - Jul 28 with 1828 viewsdodge_stoke_r

STANS GAME on 12:35 - Jul 27 by makaveli1882

Good post that Clive, I get paid friday, thou I have the funds today but I dont want to pay the £3.50 card charge when I can just pay on the day.

*Kingo - Danny is taking the girls to their first game and he has not brought yet so thats another 5 tickets

Not sure how this virtual ticket works but could still be large spaces if a seat is actually allocated to the virtual ticket

but there will be a lot of walks up's on the day .... I hope

Got my ticket the other day and I went charged as booking fee, just the £12 for a seat in Lower Loft
STANS GAME on 16:28 - Jul 28 with 1775 viewsNov77

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024