Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Pierre 07:31 - Jul 10 with 7628 viewsloneranger1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40530384

Saw this... weren't we linked with him a while ago, and te kind of player we should surely be looking at to bring on board? I know there's no guarantee about a play stepping up two divisions but hope this isn't a case of a potential target being taken from under our noses.

Not really bothered about Ruben Neves going to Wolves for monopoly money - as noted on that thread, only three clubs can go up and I don't think Wolves are best-placed just yet.
Aaron Pierre on 10:22 - Jul 11 with 1868 viewsrsonist

Aaron Pierre on 09:45 - Jul 11 by daveB

I lose track so it's about coaching again now

When Redknapp was in charge the call was for a coach rather than an old school manager so in came Ramsey.

When Ramsey was in we didn't need a coach we needed a proper manager who was up and coming so in came JFH

JFH we wanted someone less boring who gets the club and will play more attacking
Holloway comes in and well the dull draws certainly stopped, now we need a coach again.

Looking forward to seeing what we need in a years time.

Having a series of differently incompetent chancers in charge doesn't make us fickle....
Aaron Pierre on 10:36 - Jul 11 with 1839 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Aaron Pierre on 10:22 - Jul 11 by rsonist

Having a series of differently incompetent chancers in charge doesn't make us fickle....

I think you're bang on!

We got it right with Warnock in 2010. Right man, right time, right place. Since then however, we haven't and this resulting series of poor managerial decisions, so soon after the pre-Warnock tranche, has been compounded by other poor decisions in terms of players in and finances out.

It's created a series of responses among the Rfosi from unrealistic expectations to frankly, washing your hands of the whole sh1tshower of comedy opera. I don't think we're as much of the problem as those paid exceptionally large coin over the years, who've failed to deliver and in some cases, be bothered! Make no mistakes; it'll take years for the resulting poison to be cleansed.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Aaron Pierre on 13:27 - Jul 11 with 1754 viewshoopdog

Aaron Pierre on 10:16 - Jul 11 by rsonist

Pierre's having to go on several weeks' trial to win a contract as a free agent in this market. If our scouts are wrong about him then so are everyone else's.

That's been the fault at the club mate like many before him he's only playing up the road we should know all about him
Aaron Pierre on 13:48 - Jul 11 with 1735 viewsTonto

Aaron Pierre on 13:27 - Jul 11 by hoopdog

That's been the fault at the club mate like many before him he's only playing up the road we should know all about him

... it wasn't that long ago we didn't.

For all the criticism of Les and Lee, many of the (mostly) unseen structures they are putting in place such as scouting, youth team coaching etc. WILL benefit the club down the line.

its a shame that a few JCLs misled by a few years of spending megabucks on instant stars don't realise that this is the club most of us starting supporting years back...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Aaron Pierre on 14:47 - Jul 11 with 1684 viewshoopdog

Aaron Pierre on 13:48 - Jul 11 by Tonto

For all the criticism of Les and Lee, many of the (mostly) unseen structures they are putting in place such as scouting, youth team coaching etc. WILL benefit the club down the line.

its a shame that a few JCLs misled by a few years of spending megabucks on instant stars don't realise that this is the club most of us starting supporting years back...

JCLs ?
Aaron Pierre on 16:36 - Jul 11 with 1597 viewsTonto

Aaron Pierre on 14:47 - Jul 11 by hoopdog

JCLs ?

Johnny Come Latelys

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Aaron Pierre on 17:22 - Jul 11 with 1555 viewshoopdog

You don't think Ollie is having more of an input into the scouting then ?
But that is a fair point about JCLs though you notice when they do cheap ticket offers people never seen before either over doing their support or over doing their slagging players off
Aaron Pierre on 17:30 - Jul 11 with 1542 viewscaliforniahoop

Spot on!
Login to get fewer ads

Aaron Pierre on 07:34 - Jul 22 with 1257 viewseghamranger

This fella has gone to Northampton on a free transfer.. I don't know much about him but I'm hoping that we weren't outbid by them.. 🙄

We still need another central defender so hope we are still looking.
Aaron Pierre on 09:12 - Jul 22 with 1121 viewsenfieldargh

We'll find out how really good when he's up against Reece and Petrasso in the league cup in a few weeks

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024