Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foolham on Friday 11:12 - Jul 19 with 2221 viewsrichranger

Friday 29th September that is.

Not great that's it's been moved from Saturday afternoon, but IMO better than the Saturday/Sunday morning games.
Foolham on Friday on 11:57 - Jul 19 with 2132 viewsHarbour

TYpical was expecting this but hoping to moved to 5.30 on Saturday ... had 6 people coming to this game unlikely any will come now due to travel the curse of sky strikes again
Foolham on Friday on 14:43 - Jul 19 with 1970 viewsNorthernr

With that hopefully being the September games confirmed I've booked Boro trains - if you book as a four it comes down from a ridiculous £60.50 return to a disgusting £44.80.
Foolham on Friday on 18:33 - Jul 19 with 1782 viewsstowmarketrange

At last there is a reason for me to thank Sky.I'm working on the Saturday but not the Friday night.
Foolham on Friday on 19:27 - Jul 19 with 1727 viewsQPR_John

Reading to Loftus Road on a Friday night can't think of a better way to while away a few hours
Foolham on Friday on 22:18 - Jul 19 with 1565 viewsWalnut

Foolham on Friday on 14:43 - Jul 19 by Northernr

With that hopefully being the September games confirmed I've booked Boro trains - if you book as a four it comes down from a ridiculous £60.50 return to a disgusting £44.80.

Not to pizz on any chips but Sky may pick one more game on the Boro weekend which will feature 2 teams who failed to reach League Cup R3. Hopefully they'll choose after R1 rather than R2.
Foolham on Friday on 22:35 - Jul 19 with 1522 viewscolinallcars

Looks like Leeds are going to feature a lot this season. Four games in the first batch, strangely they are all away.
Foolham on Friday on 23:14 - Jul 19 with 1462 viewsLblock

On Friday 29th September.... I was very, very drunk at the time

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Foolham on Friday on 06:28 - Jul 20 with 1350 viewsWatford_Ranger

Foolham on Friday on 22:35 - Jul 19 by colinallcars

Looks like Leeds are going to feature a lot this season. Four games in the first batch, strangely they are all away.

With the new TV deal, Sky will effectively become Leeds TV.
Login to get fewer ads

Foolham on Friday on 09:03 - Jul 20 with 1259 viewstoboboly

Unfortunately that means I am out. Normally prefer a Friday to a Sunday but not this time around.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Foolham on Friday on 13:43 - Jul 20 with 1149 viewscolinallcars

How did the old Kinks song go....I like me football on a Saturday, roast beef on Sunday, ALRIGHT !

Now it's......I like me football on a Friday night, takeaway KFC on Sunday, ALL WRONG !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024